Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide How I Got From Level 1-100 In 25 Hours Of Playtime Only (and You Can Too)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Critiri, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Critiri

Critiri gamer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello, I have compiled a good leveling guide.
    Over the last weeks, I have gotten my mage to level 101 from 1 in 30 hours. Recently, I have gotten my Archer from level 1 to 103 in 25 hours. When I first started Wynncraft, I was around level 70 on my assassin, and I thought to myself, "Man, grinding sure sucks. I wonder how long it will take for me to get to level 100?" when I was around 100 hours in on Wynncraft.

I surprised myself by getting to level 100 in under 25 hours from level 1 on my mage.
    Here is my guide for leveling to level 1-100 in under 35 hours.

First, require 2 rarities, (they are good xp bonus rings for level 1) They can be expensive, but they are definitely worth it. As you progress in leveling, put on this xp bonus build 1 by 1. I put this together, use an XP weapon suited to your class. https://wynndata.tk/s/shnw9t

Now on with the grinding!
    You start out in Ragni. Run out to Detlas, killing mobs along the way, until you get to Level 15.

Now, you go to the Mushroom area with Shroominators and Mushroom people. Grind there until level 30 or so. (shroominators can be annoying if you are an assassin or warrior)

Now, you go to 652 72 -1750 on the black road, and brutally kill the starving tribespeople for xp until level 40. Then, head over to almuj, and go to the right of the exit to almuj, and go to 942, 72, -2273. You'll know if you are going the right way if you see a big wooden crane. Grind there until level 40.

Now, it's dungeon time! I recommend having a good high level friend carry you in these dungeons, along with DXP bombs if they are dropped or you can acquire them. They can be purchased on the wynncraft store. There is also a discord that tracks where bombs are dropped in worlds. https://discord.gg/BMMeuA

So here you are. It's a long way from here until you can start corrupted dungeons.
    Since you are level 40, you have to do Ice Barrows in Nesaak. Here is the guide- https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Ice_Barrows
    Run this dungeon with your xp stuff until level 49.

Now, you run Undergrowth ruins until level 58. (or you can keep doing Ice Barrows) Here is the guide- https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Undergrowth_Ruins

Note: Galleons Graveyard requires a lvl 61 quest, pointed out by SmileyAlec
    Now, at level 58, you can run a really fun dungeon. Its Galleon's Graveyard. I really love the entire dungeons mechanics. Here is the guide- https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Galleon's_Graveyard
    Run this dungeon until level 65.

It's smooth sailing from here. I promise. You've basically conquered the entire game now. Level 65.
    All these "corrupted" dungeons are located in The Forgery - https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/The_Forgery

Run Corrupted Decrepit Sewers until level 69. - https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Decrepit_Sewers

Run Corrupted Infested pit until level 73.
    - https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Decrepit_Sewers

Run Corrupted Lost Sanctuary until level 77.
    - https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Lost_Sanctuary

Run Corrupted Underworld Crypt until level 85. (do not do Corrupted Sand-Swept tomb, it sucks)
    - https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Underworld_Crypt

YOU'VE DONE IT! LEVEL 85! You're a few hours away from level 100. Now, do not run Corrupted Ice Barrows (CIB) by yourself. If you are on the bomb tracker discord, look out for CIB Parties in the party tracker or in shouts in game. A CIB party is a "party" where multiple players band together to defeat a dungeon (all you have to do is survive.) A CIB party starts at the entrance to the CIB, and the host of the CIB drops a dungeon bomb. (this means that everyone can enter the dungeon for free for 10 minutes.) If you manage to get the boss, the host will then drop a Double XP (DXP) bomb, which, in, short, doubles the XP you gain. A typical CIB run lasts 6-8 minutes with 10-15 people.

YOU MADE IT! Level 100! Congratulations! (i would recommend getting to level 101, which is where you receive your final 2 skill points, which are essential.)

I am Critiri, and this took too long too write, and IDK why I wrote it. Happy grinding!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  2. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    honestly i would go to the almuj endermite spot when u hit like 30 to level 50. It’s way faster than running ice barrows. And once you get to 50 to either herb cave and get to 60 or start corrupted dungeons early (but have a higher risk of dying) herb cave is way safer. So i would advise this over ice barrows and Galleons. (plus galleons is fucking tedious and boring with like an autoscroller)

Take, NITEHAWKX, xSkiing and 5 others like this.
  3. Critiri

Critiri gamer HERO

Minecraft:
    My entire point of this guide is to not bore people by staying in one spot, grinding. This is also the fastest, not judging if you die a lot

MajorMiner likes this.
  4. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah I mean like the almuj spot is quicker than spamming ice barrows and GG all day. I just added herb cave b/c not everybody can do corrupted dungeons at 50s.

Also their both boring, grinding is boring, wow who knew? Who gives a shit if its boring? If your guide is supposed to get 100 in a quick amount of time, boringness is not a factor.

5. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm pretty sure just running cds until 85 is faster since cds is a really short dungeon

6. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Running CDS up until 77 typically is faster because, like you said, it is the shortest and it's roughly half the time of CIP and CLS (not to mention CLS likes to bug out so much that it's really unreliable for grinding purposes). However, CUC would be better than CDS because it's only slightly longer than CDS and you get a mega ton more of xp due to the scaling (the only major bug is Graken despawning, but you can prevent this by sticking to him like glue or just being in a spot where you can see him). CSST is faster than CUC if you get a good combination of rooms (ex. the 30 token room and the horizontal parkour), but that's up to rng, so your usually better off grinding CUC (especially if you're doing it with multiple people, as CSST will most likely split up your party anyways).

The levels you tell people to do these three dungeons at are wrong (assuming your numbers were exact and not approximate, ofc). All dungeons (excluding Corrupted) require a quest to be completed before them. That means you need to be at least the level of the quest before you are allowed into each of these dungeons, not just taking the recommended level and subtracting it by 5 to get the minimal level like the Corrupted dungeons. For these three dungeons, the quests are Fate of the Fallen (43), Corrupted Betrayal (52), and Redbeard's Booty (61) respectively. This makes it where, for the purposes of speed leveling, it is typically better to use grind spots than dungeons up until the Corrupted ones, the only exception being Ice Barrows if you don't have enough xp boost to make use of the Almuj endermite spot until ~level 50 like Razor had stated or if you want to be able to use Avalanche.

7. 789poiu3

789poiu3 Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I'll try doing CUC on my next class

brokenmotor and Shots like this.
  8. Mac N Cheese Man

Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

Can I? Yes, do I want to? No
    Cool guide however

9. creature

creature Uncorrupt, so possibly serving Dern VIP

Minecraft:
    If we're talking leveling up quick, you might wanna tell people this trick. haha

Son_Omega_Dan and Madkurre like this.
  10. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    alternatively do quests and enjoy the game like a normal person

11. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Linny... This is Wynncraft.

BqwaOLD likes this.
  12. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    laughs in HIC grind

xSkiing and Iboju like this.
  13. Linnyflower

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can play HIC like a normal person though lmao

Corruptplex and BqwaOLD like this.
  14. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    @YYGAYMER. You're statement is incorrect

YYGAYMER likes this.
  15. Linnyflower

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 6.45.11 PM.png
    (ignore death pls it was glitch UwU)

but im mentally healthy wdym

BqwaOLD likes this.
  16. BqwaOLD

BqwaOLD Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    *Has carpal tunnel and headaches whenever away from computer* "I'm pretty healthy"

17. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i thought it would be a well-written guide
    instead, it was just do dungeons, and get carried in dungeons
    yes, this is the fastest way, but also one of the least fun ways
    also, no quests
    also, you have to already have other classes to get the rarities and keys from

Madkurre likes this.
  18. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So in conclusion: level to lvl 14 infested pit - > grinding - > ib - > cds - > cuc - > cib?

19. Maarcus

Maarcus The best Kartoffel on wynn CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    O.o

20. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Infested Pit not really even though the quest is really short (plus, since archer is the best for grinding once you get bomb arrow, have fun doing IP at level 14-20). That's assuming you're not getting carried ofc. Also, as said above, the endermite spot is faster than IB if you have high enough xp boost, and the herb cave grind spot is much better than IB once you hit level 50 (and you should try to use it until 65 if possible).

So, it's more like level to 30 (highly recommend the spiders near Mount Wynn once you hit 21+)->Almuj endermite spot till 50 or Ice Barrows once you hit 43 to get to 50->Herb Cave grind spot->CDS->CUC->CIB.

Bart (MC), YoshisWorld and Druser like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.