Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vader2222(2nd)

vader2222(2nd) Skilled Adventurer

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Hi, my name is vader2222., but vader will suffice. I live in the United States (EST)
    Discord: vader2222#3682
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)]
    My highest level class is a level 68 assasain which I am working on heavily now. I have been playing Wynncraft on and off for 3 years, and I really enjoy quests very much, beacause of the loads of detail put into them and the great stories. I also love making friends wherever I go, which is why I'm looking for a guild in the first place.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I've only been a part of one guild, Fantasy. However, many of the players have been inactive and it is basically dead there.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I'm pretty ok in all catagories, but I really enjoy studying American history a lot. I also am interested in music, as I play the trombone. Furthermore, I have a deep love for hockey and can... kinda play it myself. I find Star Wars favorable as well (I know, I'm nerdy).
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I'm a pretty chill guy, who just likes to be a part of the community. I make bad jokes, and you can see me active on many server's chats. However, when I need to, I grind... a lot... sometimes too much (at least too much for my mom), espesially for guilds/gangs. People have said I'm likeable, open minded, and I think I am ready to take a chance at being in this guild.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Besides Minecraft, I love reading (Yea, again, I'm nerdy) funny fiction and history books. I like being obnoxious to my friends and family with my puns and annoying singing (I think its good singing though). Another thing I like is making new friends with nearly anyone... as long as they are freindly back. My friends at school say I'm amazing at drawing but I think I am just ok. However, I do draw A LOT. Besides that there isn't much else. Just you're normal human being - watching screens too much and avoiding work.
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eX, kinda obvious because I'm all about the freinds and community stuffs. However, I have never done wars and 100 percent willing to try IG if needed, because I know there are a shortage of those

Well I guess thats it huh.
    NOTE: I am VIP+ on the server but the forums account that I linked to glitched out and I'm stuck with this one rip

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

[​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

3. P4TRIK50N

P4TRIK50N Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Nickname: P4TRIK50N
    Discord: P4TRIK50N#1279
    Timezone: Central European Timezone (CET)
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    Archer 102 and Warrior 96 i especially like attacking other guilds and reclaiming territories, im trying to make some friends so i thought that a guild would be the best place to do it
    DDT, left becouse nobody was trying even to improve the guild anymore or teach their members, DDT just got dead since the co-owner Nitrogen2Oxygen left the guild
    I dont know why you need it here, but already know 3 languages and im 14 years old, learning Russian and French too, so basically just learning languages is a thing which i really can
    I think about myself that im probaly wont be best member of this guild, but im still a nice person
    Well, i like playing Minecraft or CS:GO, i like Football too
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    IG i just care about warring in the guilds becouse leveling classes just got boring when i did it a lot

4. wizars2000

wizars2000 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? wizars2000 wizars2000#3384 UTC+1
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Mage lv 103. My main hobby is do quests an wars (preferably wars)
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): DDT, TNL and Fux
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I realy join work with other people and i consider that im a hard worker with a lot of
    commitment.
    5. What do you think about yourself? Well I m not good on explaining things but i know listening to other people and I`m so paitient. Other thing that you must know is that i dont like to speak too much.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I love read, nowdays im reading novel history particulary an author called Daniel Wolf. Also i like play videogames like LOL and MC (of cousrse wynncraft).
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Well definitely IG because im searching an active guild to improve my wars skills also i love wars.

Corruptplex likes this.
  5. Ripjaw95

Ripjaw95 eeeeeeeee CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location, and timezone?
    Nickname: Rip/Rippy
    Username: RippyChan
    Discord: Ripjaw95#0525
    Location/Timezone: New Jersey (GMT -4)

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest level class is a level 103 warrior and my main hobby in Wynncraft is to hang out and do things (anything pretty much) and recently I've developed an interest in the market and money-making.

No major guilds (most of them died)

I can cook 2-minute noodles in 6 minutes.

Well, I don't really like talking about myself so I'll keep it brief. I generally strive to better myself and love meeting new people online because you never know who you're gonna run into. Perhaps a life long friend?

My favorite things to do in real life is to learn lots of different topics and see the fruits of my labor whether it be predicting where a ball will land to statistics to see for myself whether horse breeding is actually profitable or not. Another thing I like to do is play video games. The genres the most like would be RPGs and my favorite game is Xenoblade Chronicles.

I would like to join IG because it would be of help to the guild and traversing the map while getting to territories seems interesting as there are many things I have yet to see even playing for 6 years.

Alex1 and Corruptplex like this.
  6. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck to everyone applying!

le_mega_barbare and Ripjaw95 like this.
  7. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Yup, still the same Bear HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump this amazing guild ^-^
    For everyone who's still considering to join the guild, just do it :D
    Imperial is an amazing community that will become like a 2nd home for you!
    No matter how long you go, after being part of them Imperial will always stay in your heart <3

Love you 3000
    ~Bear

8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

vader2222(2nd) likes this.
  9. LegitCritts

LegitCritts Happy Boy

Minecraft:
    Nickname: LegitCritts
    Discord Tag : Criits#6906
    Timezone : GMT +8
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    -My highest level is mage 101,mainly what i do in wynncraft is just grinding because my friends are inactive and i have nothing else to do beside doing quests to lvlup my lower lvl classes and i also grind to get good stuff to sell to make more money,Im looking to join guild so i can do quests with friends/guild members to make it more fun and interesting
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):Diamond Deities
    I really enjoy being in a group,because i just like being around people mainly because you can share/gather knowledge from them, i also like to learn new things like for example i started learning how to play guitar and i think im doing good after few weeks of practicing, and i always work hard attain something that i really like
    i dont really know how to describe my self but i would say im calm and open minded person , i can accept other people opinions and try to understand their perspective , i think thats all about me
    There are lot of things i like to do in real life, mainly i enjoy sports like badminto and futsal ...i also like to listen to music to make my self feel calm, and i also like to watch anime and read manga and play games
    IG , eX , i dont mind joining IG because i have lvl 100 mage and i think that can help with war and im also lvling up my archer just for war but i prefer eX because i want to join this game to the fullest and make more friends . I dont really care what branch im in as long as i can enjoy the game :)

Thats all about me , i hope i can join the guild

10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

12. Alex1

Alex1 Alex HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bump join Imp uwu

Corruptplex likes this.
  13. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looking for active warrers! Time to get a massive war team going

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  14. Pumpkinator

Pumpkinator MrSimSim VIP

Minecraft:
    Where do you send the application?

15. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right here on this thread

16. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck to everyone that is applying

17. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can see the effort you put into this

18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

19. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    r i p

20. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Looking for more warrers! Especially asian warrers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.