Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaruOwO

HaruOwO Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    My nickname is HaruOwO or Haru
    Discord tag: HaruOwO#7432
    ign: HaruOwO
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest level class is Archer level 50+ I like exploring, doing quests and playing with friends!!
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    None
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    I am decent at drawing/doing art, playing games (mostly minecraft) and i am quite ok at being a human
    5. What do you think about yourself?
    I do not have the best self esteem but I think I am an ok human.
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I really enjoy doing art, watching videos, playing games, being with friends and reading!
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would like to be part of the eXcursion. Later I would want to be In the IG (because I would want to join wars and grow the guild's lands.
    8. Something about your self:
    I'm Agender and I prefer They/Them pronouns but every pronoun is fine so I don't mind!

Maronee likes this.
  2. Just_A_Derp

Just_A_Derp Well-Known Adventurer

What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and time zone: My discord is Derp#3039. My username is Just_A_Derp. I'm in Australia with a timezone of GMT + 10. My nickname is Derp or Derpu.
    What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why: I have two main hobbies in Wynncraft. The first is quests. Quests are very fun to do, they are very different and there's so much to do. The other is warring. Fighting tons of mobs is pretty fun especially when its a bit challenging.
    Previous guild affiliation(s): I was part of UltimateXeons for around 2 years. I left because the guild became inactive. I've been looking to join an active guild like Imperial for the past week or so.
    What are your aptitudes in life: I'm pretty decent at art and I like to think of myself as a good gamer.
    What do you think about yourself: I'm not a very confident person and quite shy.
    Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I would love to be an IG. As I mentioned earlier, I love warring, and to see Imperial get even more territories than it already has would be amazing and I would love to help towards it.

Hope you liked my application, thanks for reading!

3. LanielYoungAgain

LanielYoungAgain Secretly Ragnar

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    boomp, no second page for you.

4. Maronee

Maronee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey Haru!!

5. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

Maronee and Ascended Kitten like this.
  6. Maronee

Maronee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Try again Haru! You can do it!

Alex1 likes this.
  7. Slapjacky

Slapjacky Newbie Adventurer

My username is Slapjacky, or Slapy for short.
    Discord tag: Slapjacky#2023
    Minecraft username: Slapjacky
    Timezone: (UTC+2)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)

My current highest level class is a level 11 warrior as Im a fairly newbie player!
    What's my main hobby in Wynncraft? I haven't had too much time to explore what Wynn has to offer to me, but I'd love to try out guild wars and any type of PVP activity tbh. Im up for anything other fellow members might require me to do. :)
    Why? To have fun of course!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

None

I consider myself a polyhistor by soul. I love many things about life. Working out is far my favourite pass-time at the moment, but there are quite a few forms of art I love to express myself.I am currently in college studying IT - Programming. I wish to learn everything related to IT, let it be CTF, Cyber Security, Hardware, Programming languages of all kind: SQL, HTML5, CSS, PHP, C#, C++, maybe even Java. I do music, have my own MIDI to practice on and trying to learn how FL Studio works in general. Its quite hard to learn music as someone with zero knowledge on music theory. Art is one of my favourite things about humans, they are what differ us from animals and we must create rather than destroy. Pixelart is one of my most recent hobbies that I want to get into.

I've started a self-growth journal quite recently to remind myself of what I would like to achieve in life. More on that in private if any of ya'll wanna learn.

I am a video gaming addict at the moment, I wish to gradually step away from gaming and change my life in order to become the man I'd like to be, a humble and well-educated family man. I aspire to be a friendly with everyone and to learn to keep my cool even more as I am quite hot headed as well.
    I can be quite a meanie when I feel disturbed, húrt, lonely or just distressed in gerenal, but I'd like to think that this will change in time, as I am willing to do that.

Since I've already listed quite a few hobbies of mine, I am going to list some activities I yet want to do. Kinda like things I expect from myself to do before I pass away:

I'd love to complete a marathon and even harder run's people consider hard.
    I wish finally meet some people that I can consider friends, its quite hard staying a lone wolf these days.
    Bushcraft and survival skills are one of those things that could always get me excited about life. :p
    I used to study catering and even though I was abused a little bit my bosses I haven't given up on being a good chef later on. Im positive I have what it takes to master cooking.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I'd like to be a part of eX as PVP is something that I am interested in. I cannot really think of any other reasons tbh.

8. Something about your self:

I've started my self-growth adventure mostly because of a rapper called Logic and because I never stopped believing that there isn't a faint bit of hope for myself. He's my idol pretty much.
    I consider myself a lone wolf, but being around people sometimes can prevent me from being too moody.

8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

9. TheEpicCajun

TheEpicCajun bee HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?: Nickname is Cajun/EpicCajun/Gamer (among others). Discord is EpicCajunGamer#3316. Location is United States. Timezone is CST.

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc): My highest class, currently, is a level 96 Mage. I would say my main hobby is doing quests and parties. Wynncraft's quests are usually something to look forward to after extensive grinding, particularly some of the quests in the endgame. Parties are fun in general because they make grinding less boring and most other players are nice.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): None

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?: One particular thing that I'm good at is playing clarinet, and I enjoy it too.

5. What do you think about yourself?: I'm overall sort of quiet and shy, but I still talk and even crack jokes from time to time. When I don't have anything to say I'm pretty much quiet.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?: My favorite things to do irl I'd say are playing my clarinet from time to time, hiking, and going out with friends.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?: For now I'd like to be part of eX as I'm new to guilds in general. Imperial Guard looks interesting but I'm not familiar with guild wars or politics quite yet. I may try and become a part of it later on.

8. Something about yourself: I am from Louisiana, we eat alligator and shit. It actually tastes great.

10. dima_grigori

dima_grigori Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. Nickname/username: dima_grigori ; Discord tag: Dimagreg#0996 ; location: Republic of Moldova ; timezone: GMT+3
    2.63 lvl Archer, main hobby: quests, crafting, market because these are the main things that i want to complete(quests) and max the level(crafting) in the first place, but market is just fun to sell and buy unique stuff, even though i don't fully understand the price politics.
    3. no previous guilds.
    4. Aptitudes: Auditory aptitude pretty much and i can adapt easily to different environments and situations. Every problem that appear is a challenge for me that i find very entertaining to resolve even if it's hard and require a lot of time and effort.
    5. About me: A very positive person, but sometimes lazy when i don't give myself a goal. I would like a lot to socialize and speak to different people but i find myself a bit shy speaking to an unknown person. Speaking generally - i'm a logical person trying to do my best in every activity i'm involved.
    6. Favorite activities: I think everything related to music. I use to listen to music everyday,make music, mix different songs and even do sound design. Playing piano is also my favorite activity. I find driving as a very pleasuring activity for me even though i don't have the required age to drive a car or something like that, so i'm limited to riding a bycicle but it's still something ;D. Also going out with my friend and speaking to them.
    7. Guild branch: I would like to potentially be a part of IG because i'm very interested in guild wars and i want to participate in zone capturing, but because of my level - i would like to enter eX because all the years i played wynncraft - i played alone so i would be happy if i could find friends there to make a team to play with. ;D

Alex1 likes this.
  11. Corruptplex

Corruptplex Just an ordinary player HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump

gl to everyone applying

Bensky likes this.
  12. Pixie_Dust_07

Pixie_Dust_07 Travelled Adventurer

Application form:

1. My nickname is Pixie, my discord tag is Mildly Attractive Frozen Ice#3077, my username is Pixie_Dust_07, and my location and time zone is The U.S Eastern Standard!
    2. my highest (and most favorite class) is Archer, because I really enjoy far distance combat, and its how I best fight. my main hobby in Wynncraft is doing quests because I think they're really fun and interesting and I love seeing how much effort, thought, and time the staff but into each and every one of Wynncrafts quests. it amazes me.
    3. None :(
    4. Defiantly painting and writing, I'm really proud of myself for them because I've put allot of time and effort into succeeding at them.
    5. I think im pretty chill and very easy to get along with! im very relaxed and don't start problems so getting along with peeps is no issue at all!
    6. My favorite things to do in real life is hands down reading, writing, and painting. I LoVEeee to read manga and watch anime, UwU
    7. Id like to join the eX branch because im not very experienced in guilds and I think itd be a really nice place to start and not get in the way of anyone doing anything really important, xD. I just think id fit easily there and be able to help more from that position. (also im only lvl 44 soooo)
    P.S Thank you so much for reading my application!!

Alex1, Corruptplex and Bensky like this.
  13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

14. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

dima_grigori likes this.
  15. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome new members!!

16. dima_grigori

dima_grigori Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I didn't receive any information on discord yet.

17. Lancten

Lancten Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: XxSkillZorxX, Discord: Lancten#8858 Location EU Timezone: CET Amsterdam
    Lvl 47, and leveling, what i like to do in this game is sightseeing, and killingstuff, O and i like to help people out No matter what task.
    Fantasy ( it's dead )
    Cooking, Sports, making people smile,
    I think that i am a very nice person who is always ready to help,
    Working out, Cooking, Gaming,
    eX But when i hit the level and the gear i would help out everywhere i can.

Edit: edited the level from 36 to 47

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  18. watermelonfinger

watermelonfinger Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I generally just go by whatever people shorten my IGN to, which is often Melon or Watermelon.
    IGN: Watermelonfinger
    Discord: Watermelonfinger#7704
    I live on the east coast of Australia (OCE) and my timezone is GMT + 10.

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?

My highest level class is a Level 51 Warrior. I played Wynncraft some five, to nearly six years ago and have recently come back due to a reinvigorated love for Minecraft. I stopped playing a good while before the addition of Gavel. After now returning just over a week ago I played Archer to Level 19. Now my main is a Level 36 (and rapidly increasing) Wizard.

My main 'hobbies' in game are your usual adventuring and sightseeing. As someone who is a mediocre builder at best in vanilla minecraft, the landscaping, detailing and general building within this server is astounding; thus I often find myself taking a moment from the fervent looting and grinding to admire the effort that has gone into the locations in which we all play.

Unfortunately none.
    In real life I am undertaking a Bachelor of Creative Writing, so (as one would hope) I am decent at writing. I am a chef (though to what level of skill could be hotly debated), so I know how to cook past your usual toast or instant noodles. I have been playing basketball on and off for nearly 8 years now and have also recently started learning the DAW Ableton as a side-hobby that may eventually lead to me producing, mixing and playing music on a larger scale.

I believe that I am very laid back and enjoy finding like-minded individuals to chat and game with, especially over and in something like Wynncraft. Generally I play games almost exclusively solo but when I intend to dump a lot of my free time into something (such as this) I feel it best to engage with the community, which is why I'm here. Shooting for the top guild may be in somewhat high hopes, which brings me to my next personal thought. Despite being laid-back I am very competitive (both in video-games and the real world), I wish to get to the highest levels in Wynncraft, become strong and I suppose I would eventually aim for the top 3 guilds anyway, so why not attempt to join sooner than later?

My real-life hobbies include Basketball (watching and playing), going to the gym, writing (it is a pipe-dream of mine of mine to become a lore writer for major games within any genre. Titles that come to mind would be The Witcher universe, Fallout, Elder Scrolls and similar RPG's. Imagine creating the lore for Wynncraft!); and of course, I love to game - both on console and PC (though my dusty laptop bought for university limits me in my game choices. Fortunately minecraft is relatively low-spec. Thanks Optifine.). I am very passionate about music in just about any genre but as I wrote earlier I am learning Ableton, and through it plan to produce and mix (mostly) house, deep house, tech and UK Bass genres.

Given my level(s), my option is currently eX. Once I'm high enough level I'd seek to help the guild in it's warring efforts and to better support Imperial in any way I can. But of course I'll always love a good adventure and loot run.

Alex1 and Corruptplex like this.
  19. Corruptplex

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds great that you want to war! We need more warrers in Imp/Imperial. Even if you don’t feel that you’re leveled enough, we can always help you out with the basics of wars and how to efficiently win one, and ask for you to join us in warring. We can even assist you in leveling up!

Good luck! :)

watermelonfinger likes this.
  20. Skele

Skele eater of bread VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Skele
    Nickname: you can just call me Skele
    Disc: Skele#4513
    Location/Timezone: US/CST
    All classes are combat lvl 100 or over (total combat lvl: 1011, ranked 81 on overall combat), but I use my mage the most. However I'm considering deleting one of my assassins because it's glitched and can't really do anything. (I'll explain more if you want).
    I enjoy doing quests and fighting bosses; it's satisfying. Though I do enjoy almost everything the game has to offer.
    Kangroonomicon (3ish years ago).
    Haxforums (a few months ago).
    I'd say I'm pretty musically talented. I've been playing the violin and piano for over a decade now and have partaken in a couple competitions so I would like to think I'm pretty decent. Other than that, I'd say I'm pretty mediocre in every other field.
    I'd say I'm a chill and reserved person. I'm not particularly interesting, nor particularly good at any one, single thing. Yeah that's pretty much it; I'm a boring person.
    I enjoy traveling to places outside of the country (a few places I've been are China, Korea Japan, Mexico, the UK [yeah I've been all over]) trying/learning new things, and skiing. At home, I like playing sports, including tennis, basketball, and soccer (football for y'all non-americans), recreationally.
    The reason I'm joining a guild is because I don't have anything else to do in wynn at the moment. So while I would preferably like to join the IG branch, I'm really fine with any. Warring is the most appealing to me because it's what I used to do the most a few years back, and I would like to be able to do them again.

You may ask any other questions if you have any.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    vader2222(2nd), Alex1 and Corruptplex like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.