Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info The Elemental Revamp: Part 1 - Endgame Overhaul - Updated Changelog Beta 1.1.1

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by SilverMirror, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But what doesn't changer is that nearly every single build in the game right now is being destroyed. We know what;s gonna be ruined and not ruined individually. yeah we havent tested, but some changes are undeniably unpopular and contrary, and we have the right to criticize what we see so far, amd so bfar we see a lot of change for thre sake of change, or changes we see as too rattling. The major mythic changes too; some are nice, but others are losing major stats that people used to judge market price on, making hundreds of stacks LE gone poorly invested, and some people are gonna be mad about it.

2. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eh you can go ahead if you want, it won't hurt me.

3. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/wnva1e
    https://wynndata.tk/s/pf4d6e

ouch rip im bad

hold on pirating off of druser
    https://wynndata.tk/s/r7n8pq druser's freedom build[/QUOTE]
    Alright, thank you for your time. Now may I ask, are you proud of the two Flameshot Hilt builds you have just made? Would you use them in an endgame activity, such as war?

4. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    thank you HV

Epicness937 and Hyperheretical like this.
  5. by2011

by2011 category creator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    LI, sure, used a lot worse in old meta
    Wars, i wouldn't know as i don't use assassin in wars, but i'd have to test it out; a lot of damage would probably come from endurance tbh but eh

6. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is a huge variety of items being changed, some of them (such as the uniques being buffed) will become more useful in builds and people don't have a proper idea of how or where to use those kind of items yet. The amount of usable items is being increased, to the point where we can't yet say much before learning. Less meta items, but likely more usable ones. Also for the individual items I don't defend a lot of those changes but I do understand them. If people's investments don't mean much, that sucks but in my above post I was mainly talking about how people were reacting too fast. I don't defend everything about this, but I know that people are reacting too fast. Also people have a right to an opinion but that doesn't mean getting really mad at the same time when, as I repeated above, we don't know how to use these items and changes.

Lucky_Creeper and Madkurre like this.
  7. Triactic

Triactic Below average IQ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok.

shoot me

8. AurumKitsune

AurumKitsune Queen of Phoenixes VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    HaVE yoU SeEn THe dAMagE YeT?!?

9. The Fool

The Fool Nobody Wants to Know Him HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think this is the first time I would rather have the update only coming out SOON

10. Triactic

Triactic Below average IQ VIP+

Minecraft:
    Imagine literally reversing Spring to pre-nerf xd

11. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    great
    my stinger build just got fucking ANNIHILATED

also, why the fuck would you make heph forged greaves have such a high requirement for skill points. Even after their nerf and changes their only use still appears to be rainbow, and with the skill point shift its basically impossible to use for a rainbow build. You've essentially made it impossible to use.

This isn't Skyrim. You don't need to be overly creative with the builds. Just enough that people don't have to be Adomorn levels of rich to get a good build or don't have to extensively research through the entire item expanse to create something halfway decent.

For example, I'm flat broke. I am 100% sure I am never gonna be able to recover myself to having a good build like what I have again if this goes through. I have no clue how I would even put together all of the item changes into a proper build that would get me through, say, LI, or Qira.

Revert the changes before you rip the game in half. If you want to introduce archetypes then do it in a way that wont force people to spend so much money on trying to keep themselves up to par when it comes to their builds.

Realises likes this.
  12. Shamos200

Shamos200 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    im making a callout post on my twitter dot com to most of you who are shittalking the changes theyve made

first of all, im pretty sure most of you checked out items you have, saw they were nerfed, ignored the new changed items, didnt attempt to make a new build or see how the new stuff works, and complained about it. you shouldnt do that. you should never post only minutes after this post was made and just not test stuff out.

secondly, were making the mother of all omelettes here. you cant fret over every egg. some things are gonna get changed, its inevitable. almost everythings gonna be nerfed in a way. but, with these nerfs comes big buffs and new opportunities that you might not see at first, whether it be a synergy between items or a really good build out of your old items you didnt see at first.

i could go on, but id probably start getting shit wrong if i havent already. im no builder, ive never been rich enough to afford a build, and i havent checked out the new shit yet. what im mainly trying to say is you should never judge a book by its cover.

also if you really want your old items back try and craft replicas lmao

13. AmbassadorArt

AmbassadorArt Protesting bad changes since 2019 VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well people are already trying to "use" them, but theres so much change that its overwhelming and some changes are just way too harsh, like with Blue Mask and others, some even "non OP meta" as they're called, are being butchered.

What I really want justification on is the need to make Skillpoints boosting items like Vaward, Fusion necklaces, prism, facile, gigabyte, and SP bonus on morph armors being shattered to pieces. These changes are excessively high and are going to inhibit buildmaking, as well as making builds both rainbow and not, both new and old, unnecessarily tight to make. It is constituting for the bulk of the current build destruction and needs to be toned way tf down.

Also Fast reactions =/= uneducated or illegitimate or ill-advised reactions. Some of the people responding are veterans of the game who can see some effects of change far on the horizon.

14. Hyperheretical

Hyperheretical I Loved You At Your Darkest VIP+

Minecraft:
    I like that everyone saying we haven't tried to make any builds also haven't tried to make any builds

15. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hey, beta tester for the beta test here.
    ive been making builds with the new beta items for 5 days now.
    builds are still cool. it seems like a lot of you just havent had the chance to build much yet

Bart (MC), brokenmotor and Shamos200 like this.
  16. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    idk man that freedom build druser made isnt cool if you ask me

17. Madkurre

Madkurre construction worker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ..then just make a cooler one? change some rings for sp if you wanna cheap out
    still cant say im making definitely optimized builds so if you wanna dive in and check if freedom's truly worthless, you could use that as an argument to have it buffed

Bart (MC) likes this.
  18. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    the int, the decent damage and ok mr is the only thing about your build thats actually good, its glass af, low agil and def, elem defs are negative, and its insanely sp tight given the items you used

you can argue old freedom builds arent creative or whatever, but at least i could use them with out having to spend ridiculous amount of LE and high sp total items like people will have to do

Realises, Bliss and AurumKitsune like this.
  19. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Some people will see more than others but since there are so many changes that nobody can really know much about the bigger picture at this stage, but who knows if we give it some more time. So many changes. Almost nobody except those who made the items and changes know much yet. And yes, it's overwhelming but we have to adjust to the changes, and it being overwhelming is why I don't think we can say much with accuracy. I wasn't defending much about the update, I was just saying people don't know much about the 896 item changes.

SmileyAlec likes this.
  20. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Finally after spending stacks of le on my aqua and suppression etc. you killed them and of course I sold my 3/4 Mr boreal and you don't nerf them :(

Epicness937 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.