Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    swoosh join imp uwu

2. PowerGuy300

PowerGuy300 bob is the worst

Minecraft:
    1. nickname: Power, Mitochondria

discord
    tag:
    PowerHouse #0496

username:
    PowerGuy300

timezone:
    Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (GMT-10)

2. Highest level class: Mage: 97 and climbing

Main hobby in Wynncraft and why:
    I enjoy finding the fun quests that challenge me more than just "talk to this person, then this person, ect." I also liked to do loot runs. It's a little harder now with 1.18 live, though :/

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    The only other guild I have ever joined was called "Blacklisted." Unfortunately, a little bit before 1.18 was released, my Minecraft stopped working. Then about a week ago, it started working again. I still have no idea why. When I did /guild, It gave me the prompt to join a guild. This means I was kicked. So here I am, looking for a new one.

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?

I would say that I'm pretty good at writing and memorization. For example, I won 6/7 of my 1st-7th-grade speech contests which were between 3 schools.

5. What do you think about yourself?

I see myself as someone who is able to go down many roads and I enjoy trying new things (unless it's a green, slimy food from a 3rd world country)
    I'm not much one for self-depreciation, and I'm generally a chill guy. I would say I'm a relatively successful person. Earlier this year, I received word that I had won a worldwide contest along with my small school's only extracurricular class that was composed of over twelve thousand contestants and 2,500+ teams.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?

I enjoy playing the piano/violin, music composition, gaming, pixel art, reading/writing (mostly sci-fi and fantasy,) and socializing.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I'm down for doing imperial guard, but I have never done a single war before. I am constantly moving around the provinces if you are thinking along the lines of "divide and conquer." I would also equally be fine with doing eXcursion for the socializing aspect. :)

Other notes: Concerning my activity, to be honest, I'm on Wynncraft about every other day give or take. Although, I am on discord for an unhealthy amount of time each day.
    I am a little too generous with emerald donations. In my last guild, I quickly climbed into the top 5 of donators, even though I had only been in it for under a month.
    I have been playing MC on and off since 1.5 (I think I was around 7 or 8 at the time,) so I'm no newbie.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. Happy mothers day, but if you're a mom, stop playing Wynncraft and give your child your MC account ;)

3. wizars2000

wizars2000 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nikname and username: wizars2000 Discord: wizars2000#3384 Location: Spain Timezone: UTC+1
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Mage lv 102. I like warring, quest and partying
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): DDT and FUX
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Im i respectful and hard- working
    5. What do you think about yourself? Im shy but with a good heart
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Play piano, read books and of course play wynncraft
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? i prefer to be in eX because i love to do fun things but also i would like to participate in wars

4. Crimbogawd

Crimbogawd Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    Nickname is Crimbo
    Discord tag is Crimbogawd#6539
    Username is crimbogawd
    Location&Timezone: United States, PST

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest and still currently climbing is a level 38 Archer and main hobby is currently just leveling/quest hunting and exploring the game itself. I am working on combat level and gathering level and then item crafting level afterwards.

None

I like to play casually with people but if competition is at stake I always play to win. I have a chill attitude most of the time however I do mess/joke around quite often.

I don't tend to talk a lot when I am in unfamiliar situations until I can get a better understanding of the details.

Currently building myself as a person both physically and mentally, play games, and watch animes.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eX is my first choice because I would like to potentially be part of the community first and play casually. Followed by IG then MIB and Duma Community. IG because of the competition aspect and MIB and Duma Community after that because it seems like fun. I can't do IFTA because I think coding is a language I don't need.

5. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

6. Bynt

Bynt Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Nickname is Bynt (pronounced Bi-nt or Buy-nt), Discord is Bynt#5419, and I'm in the U.S with EST Timezone

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Level 103 Warrior with my main hobby simply warring, loot running, and selling stuff.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): DDT, Kingdom Foxes,

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Well I'm a people person. I'm very down to earth and I love to listen to other people whenever they're struggling with school or their social life and I'm always open to conversations with a very open mind.

5. What do you think about yourself? I see myself as someone who can be very open-minded to try new things, and talk to people. On my social media, I do retweet a lot of stuff about politics and often very active in someone who wants to make a change making me a very honest person so if I'm concerned with something, I will be sure to ask instead of keeping quiet.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? I'm a first degree black belt in Karate so that, playing Mario Kart Wii, and voice acting/singing when I get the chance to do that (Yes I know it's 11 years old but it still has a very active community)

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Imperial Guard (IG)

7. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

8. Cheeese

Cheeese Newbie Adventurer

1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? Chase, Chase#9738, chaseroo02, California, Pacific Daylight Time

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) 49 warrior, quests because it is something to complete and I like completing things

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): none

4. What are your aptitudes in real life? Pretty Athletic, and fairly good with math

5. What do you think about yourself? I think I'm an friendly person that's easy to get along with

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Hiking, biking, and camping and playing video games with my friends

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? eX because I just want to do something easy going, make some new friends and have fun

9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

10. Orion100

Orion100 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Nickname is Orion

Discord tag is Orion#3351

Username is Orion100

Location&Timezone: United States, PST

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) My highest is a level 79 dark wizard and my main hobby is just leveling up/questing to get used to wynncraft.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Grimm and Diamond Deities

I would say i'm pretty good at math and science.

I'm usually quiet around new people until I get to know them more.

I like to play video games and watch anime.

I think eX because I would like to go casual for now, but maybe when I am a higher level I'll join IG.

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

12. Alexicon1

Alexicon1 Director of IPPL (Pigball) + Wynn News Reporter VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My Discord tag is "Alexicon1 | C67#0939", and everyone just calls me Alex or Alexi, I'm not too bothered :) IGN is Alexicon1 and I live in New Zealand with GMT+12 as my timezone
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    My highest level class currently is 86 although I'm grinding it up now. My favourite hobby currently would be quests and roaming around hunting for secrets, however back in the day when I was in a guild I loved warring and planning strategies for taking massive amounts of territory.
    In my Wynncraft heyday I was a Chief in Nethers Ascent, one of the OG Wynncraft guilds and helped establish one of the first alliances in the game, Legio Praetoria (Nethers Ascent, Kangronomicon (Fuq), Knights of Valor (KnV) and of course Imperial). I took a long break from the game and haven't been in any guilds since then. ​

I'm quite social, and like interacting with people from all walks of life, but I'm also good at hunkering down and focusing on things to do. I can also be competitive, but never when its not needed. Strategising is something I loved to do back when I was in a guild in 2014/15, and something I still love doing today whether it be in game or in real life. Following on from the social/strategising, I'm quite good at negotiation (in my opinion) as I can sort out problems quite easily and make sure that everyone is happy.
    I think I'm a fun person but not someone that's overwhelming and gets in your face. I'm always happy to be there for someone so I'd like to think I'm loyal and helpful. Most importantly I think, is that I'm not a quitter so I'll happily stick to a task until its done and show some dedication. I'm more than happy to be shown where I've messed up and I'll take any constructive criticism with a smile and try and fix it.
    Read books, watch movies, play games, but also go out on runs/walks in my city and hang out/play sport with my friends.
    It's really a toss-up between IG, eX and Duma Community. I love guild wars, always have so being able to do that and interact with alliances (and seeing a whole lot of old faces to boot) would be super fun. Duma Community again would be good because I can do administrative things, and I feel like I could do well there. eX would be fun to just go and have fun, but I feel like I could do the first two and always have some fun afterwards, so that isn't as important to me.

Cheers for looking at my application!
    Alexicon1

also @le_mega_barbare long time no see! It's been years, how you been?​

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  13. Jayurn

Jayurn Guest

WeIrD bUmP bUt oK

14. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sweet jesus it's really you! It's been hella long ;w; I'm getting these nostalgia feels now, i'll be hitting you up on discord my dude :3

[​IMG]

15. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    bump warring bad

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  16. Jayurn

Jayurn Guest

bump dab is bad in reverse but is also bad

17. Dovahzul

Dovahzul Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone? ZoSo, ZoSo#8699, ZoSo, GMT-5.
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc) Warring and trading, cause I like to interact with people and warring cause it's fun.
    Archer x2 (100), Warrior x2 (100), Mage (100), Assassin (100).
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Pun, ASF, Fox.
    4. What are your aptitudes in real life? I don't give up and I seem to make a lot of friends (Don't know if that would as an aptitude but yeh lol).
    5. What do you think about yourself? I like to think I'm not a bad person regardless of my short comings but eh, I guess I'm a kinda ok person?
    6. What are your favorite things to do in real life? Music, playing live shows, spending time with my friends and eating ofc lol (Also drinking but shh).
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? IG, cause I like warring and I'm good at it.

18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

19. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    poke

20. MidnightOpera

MidnightOpera BUYING Motivation cuz I've lost mine HERO

Minecraft:
    Nickname: Midnight
    DC: Midnight#5154
    IGN: MidnightOpera
    Timezone: EST

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why?
    I have a 103, 5 102s, and 4 100s. I enjoy dividing my time between loot running and leveling up professions (I've been largely inactive since they came out). I'm good at quests as well and enjoy helping friends with quests should they need it.

TNA, HHU

I'm a good problem solver and thinker. I enjoy debate and solving puzzles.

I think I'm a decent person and a hard worker. I'm also very concise and good at getting information across.

As aforementioned I enjoy debate and puzzles, but I also play tennis and cook.

Probably IFTA because I've been coding for a fair while because of my enjoyment for problem-solving. My languages of choice are Python and JS, but have familiarity in many others. I don't know what discord uses/what dc bots are coded in but it sounds like an interesting and fun project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.