Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Wynncraft Global Class Championship!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Raf_pou, May 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raf_pou

Raf_pou Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Hello everyone,

Which class is the best, which class is the most popular, we are about to find out!

I'm introducing you to the Wynncraft Global Class Championship!

It consist on 4 content creators that knows a lot about wynncraft, that will be challenging each other to a race. The race is simple, but have plenty of rules that one must follow. It the first class to have complete every single quest and mini-quests in the quest book!

Rules:
    1- Each Streamer is allowed to take 5 non-quest items from an other class already existing, to help him through his adventure. Ex: a mage is allowed to transfer a blossom, but the mage is not allowed to transfer items such as Baab's wool, that would be an unfair advantage in a quest!

2-Each streamers is allowed to receive help from the community as much as their community wanna help them support their favorite class. That means carrying, send some to gather loot for mini-quest, etc...

3- You are not allowed to run any dungeons as long as you have 1 quest or mini-quest available. All quests and mini-quests must be done first. (Exception: Qira Hive and Tower of Ascension)

4- All four streamers must be in the same world to prevent unfairness among restarts and bombs.

5- The competition must take place once a week, during a 3h long of streaming! All streamer will start on a setup timer of 3h and will be force to /class as soon as the timer rings. NO MATTER WHAT! you're in the boss room when the timer hit 0? too bad, /class! That way, each streamer will have the exact same amount of time to do everything they need! If any streamer is caught starting a session and not being where they were when the timer hit 0, their class will be immediately disqualify from the tournament and will be a big shame for all the community that were supporting that class! In other words, DON'T CHEAT!

I'm looking for content creator that would like to be the main character for Archer, Warrior and Assassin.
    If you know a lot about wynncraft, a pretty good streamer and would like to be the main character of the class, make sure to PM me you're YouTube/twitch channel on my discord:
    https://discord.gg/MVzXt6d

For more infos on when will the competition start, make sure to follow me on twitch so you won't miss it :)
    https://www.twitch.tv/raf_pou

If you have any questions, make sure to post them in the comments so I can edit this post to answer them :)
    Have fun everyone!

Answers:
    Bart (MC):
    - Would streamers be allowed to receive gear from other players, or just have the 5 pieces of gear from themselves and no one else? Yes, absolutely, the players can receive tools and gears from other players, but non of the gears has to be return, so it's at the givers risk on how much does he wanna support his class!
    - Can we make an exception for ??? on the 'quests always before dungeons' rule, it's hard to coordinate and still one of the longest quests in the game. NO, that quest is the main point, it is hard to organise, but not that hard if player really wanna support their classes! It's the best way to see which class has the most support!
    - Can players from 'enemy classes' sabotage the streamer in any way? (prob not, but asking for clarification) No, strictly helping their classes!
    - Will you do a good job of representing us mages? Of course!!! I won't let you down!

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  2. Onni

Onni Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    This is actually a very good idea. Ill be sure to watch this when it happens.

3. Olinus10

Olinus10 Wynntuber, Quest Guider & Let's Player Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds ok
    However I don't think having all streamers on the same world will be possible if the community wants to join in

4. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer Media CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if i had better Internet i would stream :(
    sounds like a nice challenge, but can you join if you dont stream but record and upload to youtube?

5. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    'Best': Archer, Assassin, Mage (in that order, I think) > Warrior (looking at combat here, not the full experience)
    Most popular: Archer/Mage > Assassin > Warrior

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I like this as an idea, I wouldn't know what class is best for leveling, nor has anyone really ever looked at it before. It would be kind of hard to get 4 streamers at the same time at about the same skill level though, so maybe just a flat rule of 3 hours a week maximum, and switching servers when a bomb of any kind is dropped?
    Do have a few questions:
    - Would streamers be allowed to receive gear from other players, or just have the 5 pieces of gear from themselves and no one else?
    - Can we make an exception for ??? on the 'quests always before dungeons' rule, it's hard to coordinate and still one of the longest quests in the game
    - Can players from 'enemy classes' sabotage the streamer in any way? (prob not, but asking for clarification)
    - Will you do a good job of representing us mages?

6. Take

Take Rice Smuggler HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "5 non quest items" hmmmmmmmmmm
    XP GEAR XP GEAR XP GEAR XP GEAR XP GEAR

YoshisWorld likes this.
  7. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Archer, Assassin >= Mage, Warrior

8. Raf_pou

Guild:
    Bart (MC)

post edited with your answers :)

9. Cloud

Cloud whos joe HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dark theme friendly beg

10. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    omfg the dark theme users (including me) are dying pls help

and also asking for likes is not allowed so pls dont do that kind of stuff oofo

(I am referring to you using shout bombs ingame saying 'please like the post'.)

Cloud likes this.
  11. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
    Mage: For newbies
    Archer: For experienced players
    Assassin: Fun class to use
    Warrior: Interesting class to use

12. HappyNasson52

HappyNasson52 Only you can stop wild fires. VIP+

Minecraft:
    bro it's Assassin>Warrior>Archer>Mage

13. Raf_pou

Guild:
    Sorry, didn't know, I just want to have a good idea of the viewers since I plan on streaming the whole thing!

Cloud likes this.
  14. Lulink13

Lulink13 A french player

Minecraft:
    Sounds interesting... Archer is gonna win if he's not dumb, though: with the speed III / escape spell he goes where he needs to be much faster.
    The planning required to do all quests without retreading much ground will be extremely complexe though... That can make or break a run.

15. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sounds like fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.