Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    warring gay

2. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No u

3. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    yes u

4. Vriska Serket

Vriska Serket Spidr Grill VIP

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    - Nickname: Roxy
    - Discord tag: Roxy Lalonde#8888
    - IGN: arachidGrips

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    - Archer, 100.
    - Right now I’m enjoying replaying the whole game as a warrior, because my first time playing I was very young and didn’t really follow the story and I just skipped all the dialogue.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    - Wybel Kingdom (Captain) The guild sorta died, so I left to be in a mini guild with friends.

4. What are your aptitudes in real life?
    - I’m a decent artist and have been drawing for about 4 years now

5. What do you think about yourself?
    - I would say that I’m an outgoing and positive guy.
    - I’m also extremely dedicated to what I do, if I really care about something you can bet I’ll finish it.

6. What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    - My favorite things to do right now are playing video games, D&D and I also spend a lot of time drawing.

7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    - I would like to be a part of the eX branch, since I don’t care much for warring and I’m more interested in the community.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    AscendedZombie likes this.
  5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    interesting

6. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

7. MikeTheRobot

MikeTheRobot THE MOST BAD ASS MFER WHO EVER CRANKED HIS HOG

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. My nickname is Mike, my discord tag is MikeTheRobot#5462, my username is MikeTheRobot, I live in the tristate area and I am in the EST timezone.
    2. My highest level class in Wynncraft is my combat lvl 100 mage, but I can use my lvl 94 warrior if necessary. I enjoy warring and testing out new weapons and builds.
    3. I used to be a captain in the Hive guild, but I got kicked, and didn't play on this server much after that.
    4. I'm not very sure what I'm good at. I played violin competitively for over a decade, but quit. I study number theory independent of high school. That's about it.
    5. I think I'm a pretty cool guy.
    6. I like to play soccer, and pretty much stay on the computer for hours at a time. As I'm gradually getting disinterested from other games, I have decided to make a return to grinding out Wynncraft.
    7. I would like to join the IG branch of this guild. When I had the time to, I really enjoyed warring. I was a little nervous in the wars, as I didn't quite understand the federation and other alliances at the time as they frequently fluctuated and didn't know which territories to attack, so I was a little more passive than I would have liked to be.

8. EpicLazr

EpicLazr Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?
    2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    7. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

1.I do not have a nickname that I really go by. However if you desire to call me something like Lazr or Epic that is fine by me. Also my discord is sympatheticbear2074 and I'm not very active there but If I am needed there then I shall go there or if its a requirement to be active. My location is =... I do not feel very comfortable telling you guys the state I live in but it is in Eastern Usa and my timezone is EST.

2. My highest level is... Archer level 55 for now. I know it is very very low to what you guys expect but I am a very old player who recently joined back. I used to play in summer 2016 so I know some wynn things also i'm fastly growing. By end of friday I am aiming for level 60+. For my main hobby in wynncraft is usually questing or adventuring alone or with friends. I love adventuring and going through different places throughout wynn. Like I said before I played in summer 2016 and it has been so long since I really been to certain areas. I love the nostalgia going to other places and just going there to fun seeing all the mobs. For questing I do enjoy doing them and I did all of them that I could possibly do besides the 2 new ones and of course that tower quest because I am to low level to complete it. I love questing because it gives adventure and seeing the plot and the attitudes of all the npcs is just amazing. I also feel a sense of pride for completing hard quests as well.

3. Right now I am in DiamondDenties. I do not want to leave the guild because incase I get rejected from this one then I can go there. I dislike how it is always empty and i'm usually the only one there. It gets very boring and I also dislike the name and I just believe that that guild is not good enough for me. If I get rejected from this guild and more and more I will most likely quit DiamondDenties and go guildless until I am a higher level to look to apply again.

4. For number 4 I really can't give you an answer. I am good at diffrent things and sometimes I think im not good at this things. I really do change my feelings about my talents and some times I think I don't have any at all. That is not true though and I am so sorry I can't give you a right answer. So in conclusion I really don't know what I am good at.

5. I think that I am very dedicated at achieving a goal that I really want to be reached. I think that I am helpful because I ussally help when help is needed for friends/family. I think I am kind for being helpful and also for being respectful to others and I try not to be racist or offend their culture or anything like that In anyway. I am also very sympathetic/empathetic to my close friends irl or even in game and in my family. I also think that I am a hard worker in school.

6.My favorite things to do in real life is go places with irl friends and play video games and read. I love historical war books and fantasy books and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE video games. I play minecraft and nintendo switch. I love splatoon 2 and smash bros ultimate and Mario Kart 8 deluxe. In minecraft I like to pvp and play wynncraft.

7. I love having fun more than anything else in a video game so of course I will go with the eX branch. However I am very great at pvp but I am a low level and wars are down so that is kind of stopping me from joining MIB. Also helping others have fun is also fun for me. I would love to do activities not alone but with other players and just have a good time and help others have a good time. This branch speaks out to me more than any other branch.

I know I am a low level. But if this application is good and you would accept me if I was a better level can you please let me know what level I need to be and maybe once I reach that level I can join. Like kind of a waiting list or a future players list. I really want to be apart of this guild because it speaks out to me and I love the system. Thank you for reading this and have a good day!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  9. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    try to clean the app a little by formatting everything, so that it is easier to see where you're answering which question. my suggestion would be just putting the answers directly under the questions as opposed to having them in another section

10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you both that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

11. EpicLazr

Minecraft:
    I am online rn

12. Polfy

Polfy Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your ?
    Nickname : Loupii
    Discord tag : Loupii#6924
    IGN : Loupiii

2. What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why ? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)
    I mainly play Archer 102 but I'm leveling an other one ( Hunter ) because I buy the Vip+ ^^
    For now my main hobbys is market (WHEN ?), leveling, loot running, builds making and warring with good guild member !

I was in Kingdom of Foxes but I stopped playing brutally because of family problems.

I'm a computer scientist student and a good gardener to make pocket money :D

I'm an hard (maybe too much) dedicated person. That doesn't mean I can't obey the orders of a superior !
    But in general I think I'm a positive guy in any situation ( Did I already say I'm a guy ? Done anyway )

One word : Girlfriend.
    She is everything for me and I try to do everything with her <3
    I also like playing videos game a lot and running/walking with my 2 dogs
    As I mention upper, gardening for money is enjoyable for me ^^

I would like to be a part of the eX branch for sure and to learn everything about the community and learn more about wynncraft endgame.
    But over time, I am very motivated to become an IG

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

14. magickarped

magickarped Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location, and timezone?
    Nickname: Cali
    Discord tag: magickarped #3152
    IGN: roblor

Timezone: UTC -5:00

Main class: Mage Lvl.80,
    Main hobby: Griding and building an XP armor set.

Haven't been in another guild!

Logical thinker always seeking to learn more and solve unique problems.

I care for others and always have a smile on my face.

Riding Bikes,
    Practicing Yoga,
    And running with my dogs.

Definitely eX since I love playing with others and want and discover new and interesting aspects of the game.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  15. Ocsu

Ocsu Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location and timezone?

My nickname is Ocsu, and my tag is Ocsu#6908. My username is Ocsu, and I live in South Korea(UTC + 9)

What is your highest level class and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft and why? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc)

My highest level class is Archer, with level 48(total level 215). My main hobby in Wynncraft right now is gaining resources and doing quests. I grind time to time if I cannot level up via quests. I am very new to the server, and to the community, but my goal is level 100 with all the other professions, and I am trying to level up every profession as of now. I also sometimes try out to higher my walk speed, as it makes resource gathering faster.

Previous guild affiliation(s):

I haven’t been in a guild yet on Wynncraft, and it may be too ambitious for me to go straight for one of the most well-known guilds in the community. However, I’ve always loved being in a community, especially a guild where I could communicate with the whole guild, and recieve tips and give them when I become a veteran. I used to love being in a guild on Hypixel, before I quit the server after 4 years(I’m kinda ashamed of myself for not discovering this awesome server 4 years ago and playing on Hypixel yeet)

What are your aptitudes in real life?

Thinking before my actions

I normally put a lot of thought into something before I do it. Even before I send a message on somewhere, whether it's discord, or twitter or anything else, I think about if it would offend anyone. I don't show my displeasure if I don't like someone, and I don't try to make things personal. I don't swear to anyone(I sometimes do swear though, just not directly to someone just a joke), and I try to respond logically as possible even if someone is being rude or accusing me of something or just attack me in general. Although, due to me thinking a lot, sometimes I'm quite bad at fast reacting and fast situation handling, so I would like to improve as I go through in this guild, and maybe through my whole life! I

Studying student

Being a student here in Korea, makes it tough to survive through the competition of going to a good school and such. My parents do not force me to go to studying academies, therefore I study with myself, and I always thrive to learn new things! When I first joined Wynncraft, I was so fascinated by the lore that I yearned to learn everything about the story. And in a few days, I had got to know the whole lore, which I regret quite a lot now..

Artistic person

Although I'm not good at drawing on the internet, I think myself an okay drawer irl. My mother was an artist(kind of), and I think I get my talent from her, because I have never learned to draw. Also, I'm an okay musician! I was in an orchestra for 4 years when I was younger, and I played an instrument called the euphonium. Playing an instrument that nearly no one knows, it taught me music but also taught me to not show that if you don't like something because you haven't tried it, that thought is better off gone. I like trying new things even if I fail, after that happening, and I really love trying out for communities that are a part of something I love!

What do you think about yourself?

I have never been a leader. More of a person who advices the leader, but never make any official decisions. I think I have a lot to work on, especially since I don't like reaching out to people. I would like to learn how to hang out with people more through this guild. I'm actually not that bad at making friends online, however in real life I do like to have friends(and do have some!) but I still prefer to be alone. I think my social aspects could be improved. I also like to listen what other people want, and don't express my opinions a lot(in real life). I don't know why but being in a discord or some internet social media makes it easier for me to interact with other people and express my opinions. My goal is to improve my faults with the help of the people around me, whether it be a guild in game, or friends in real life.

So the conclusion is: I think myself as someone who has talents such as studying or writing, however I have a lot to improve, and I would like to do that with other people, together.

What are your favorite things to do in real life?
    • I like to play table tennis! I've been playing table tennis for 3 years, and I often play table tennis with my friends either at lunch or after school.​
    • If I'm not eating or playing table tennis at lunch, people find me in the library! Yes, I like to read. My lust for knowledge leads me to the library(actually this is a lie I'm not a nerd reeee), where I like to read comic books to detective novels!​
    • I love to just walk around with my airpods. I really like listening to music, while strolling around the world. It feels awesome to have music playing around me while winds slap me in the face.​
    Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, IFTA, Duma Community) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I would like to be in eX, for a first. I love to have fun, without other people forcing me to do anything else. The concept of excursion looks very creative, and completing things with friends will probably make it much more enjoyable. War seems fun, though I heard they are down, and being new to the game and my level being low I don't think I'm ready as of yet.
    Later maybe, I would like to try the Duma community. I would like to know the whole community and members first, before I try to lead something. This would probably be one of my first times being a leader(I used to be a moderator on a Minecraft server and other communities, however I rarely made decisions and just expressed my opinions that sometimes got added. I was normally the person doing the punishing and banning etc) of making decisions, and I might utterly fail. But failing will be another lesson for me, and I will try to improve from that failure and grow it into a success.

Thanks for putting time to read my application!​

16. EpicLazr

Minecraft:
    omg this is like the best application I have ever seen

17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you both that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

18. Kir1toK3n

Kir1toK3n Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your nickname, discord tag, username, location, and timezone?
    My nickname is foy or fey
    Discord tag: foy snow#9935
    My ign is reformedfoy
    I'm from italy, rimini and the timezone is CEST +1

My main class is an archer level 100 and a mage level 95, my objective is to reach level 100 with all my classes
    Main hobby: Questing with friends, partying, and the most important is having fun with the community

I've been in Fox for sometime and Hax but they weren't active as usual so i left.

a simple student that commits to be helpful and kind to other people.

I care for the community but i'm a bit shy with unknow people to me, but i can be very friendly with people that i know well and i think i'm a bit too worried about what the people thinks about me.

Meeting my friends, studying, reading, playing football and watching tv series.

I think eX since i like those kind of things and i have fun doing that

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  19. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild on discord.

20. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.