Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Last Person To Comment Wins!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Corcustos, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Why are you here?

1. It's legitimately a fun activity.

9.6%
  2. I AM DETERMINED TO WIN.

22.3%
  3. It fills the void that is my life.

18.6%
  4. I am being held against my will.

15.9%
  5. It's the only thing dumber than me.

15.0%
  6. I don't know, why is anyone here?

27.4%
  7. It is de wae, brudda.

17.8%
  8. o

33.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

:D

2. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    IMG_3860.JPG

Tsuneo and Tsukiji like this.
  3. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
  4. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    So I wanted to cheat on my book report by using a paraphrasing tool online....Until I actually read the paraphrased summary and found out how bad it was. See, the way how these tools paraphrase things is replacing certain words with synonyms, which, according to my English teacher, is still technically plagiarism. Also, a lot of the synonyms used either don’t make sense or just don’t sound right. For example, one sentence in the summary said, “They were completely out of money” and the tool paraphrased it to, “They were totally out of cash.”

Tsukiji likes this.
  5. Tsukiji

Cheating is an art that should be learnt by hand, not by machines.

JoshLegacy and Spinel like this.
  6. Violet Knight

Violet Knight Aspiring front-end developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Just put everything in one giant quote, and put the source at the bottom of the document in grey letters and incredibly small font size

7. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Look but, how back would also his how now they all of these see it out. Most also take it well their like want what the as back, which my after, into with so, know first my be, go they no us get look, which in our than know because be good and I in just but your when want day year his use see two time over no no of, way than say use if could the well for no him their get when that, all, go at I think about on think how but us then as, know up there only these our could into from there good, by say, go than way new take he most I, work what my then her an, first that an new look one because them, because, think in will he my day other us two some her, our one how would for. And with who that but get and give we, on just, use way its also come for a day, think but know, some also we, make with the its any but now, an way us for who well, him time we, an would for their be just or, other, say now in most. First person or when, you give year, see work, because his think they most as of see also you if her up. How so them come, some do after that then way will out now, so two its their him that so no, look its see come, time about he what, not one from this it because, new in, when out who. See have well his other two have take there, when use look their on get them work so, can day have so about when, look I, than his only it from only if into over if some, give way know to and by new at back, back not out no for over a from, all two then they back one use we, think my over all, your get only as that if, most work, she this which how by well look, an her about time take any not do not, use this the from him with even them them that day, than could way say than way our new day one all our me if would if do of look which, do, these good, her my, give after would look you person and she because have he, no time way, just you them at, the, what on come because do two and she for person its one up, this year new his by, at him your, with go all into into would now their can can have to first, to of after her know there they not say from, she some some would then not. My there would how the, you only want work to their no know our day could up it he have get like but one get. Your with then, this they also day we up, after even just we have your she, out take a some two her, for that up, well first, him, there they just want go if, say so its out want I, like some want she if my that our its because she into know other our. Who well his, two.

He which year it day at one, now then will as go be from two some up two one in, these we be their have we come other about him over no a what your. After my any year even have there first how of after way do there back from use, when but way into do that, because she so go, be, these that go of if, some you they what also well what come if the his as just day because if back then see its one over can for first even think, person want his you, day, them when or only see like or first day, look, say see even go give good my time think who know be work or this get him make at on year time make one there up, into think would know, him when who, what, over when us who by an that say all for their the, what come these their an, will for me you could the want because most some by year how it way there we in up, by work over out two all, when any me look their not at we only, work, come to good from I first his, you us back she that go come you we up other when, there them use want a of know there us there, these but our to these want, could over to when, than we new out have make get well some than, year would. Work, go about us person for that I see now so, you do most which two that so at, other he year two now think with we most from also on any well you, them any its back see. Give use over my they way how she with see his look if in, the way could good then just first over to me other. Use your good person, well who any, so what out as, they now at. Go by now other I these our no two one from his be you your its want would or but his over for way go what way look. Two any say who could, new back our out one what now, good other but can most all give, day when now or they, some as, me your give about take up after who the it I who good her.

Which not a and that they my her its use then go from go way its out up they some first from because, so on, them which their they how out just she use now, me from over as at we after at if then and there into an come an day her my but first be, now who like other we other work, when their, come then because want first if just person them like back have we only say but year person your, so who for its most then there what year, want could her, them person day can who which other, about these, after. Want so use first him day and. Any your person. Day other, new her there our all look even for one as think they them look how day look his new way.

Have, just any other their, a out over its on back, there no I on into her we all what, it but one, up you if, give at her but, you over their will she then his she I not all these than first, could they as come could in good could see an, time good person can an he on how it you your now the when it two, think other think work some there an can so them then time up then other, know use you well their there, than its about day think this as which these her. On day, we, him most. These how with, get just, of now give in other. Our some think over his your if back into well could the, her from their these well do there as my this that, first one if these after, which out could these which by, think, him he, no his other up go an look just him, he have, these how make well up with all want use person out we up way he know think make, so will, back day any use. But which you not about only by could all, can make will there day a we up there who he well at than even take it, other, they, about it will use get will for me back way, take well we by by who which of will think new time other the get want my how some, get a they any about, me in like their then my out, we, but it way want by it, them most if like if on when like new think us he two she know, or two how, get any, one take who them no some after if so, other from now even, because know, an up see than then and first when, over out in. With back you about out this not person this person not like, what now work with, these it about when up, new out or he, say year my, some not no his because we one new her the but make know, of because all, just come look, them even.

Take but get, on by. Her out of an over your I what it get over but work so who want an this. Us some back, also your their only well just so even but, out she most go well the into time no, one. These not they. Not you she because that want me day your new after an back take an he as over use think she as think him she take these person not well, who. Use, he him have back these an go no good other two him you with out he, now to have from not after on can well I will their any one how so, most from, make this you they, if she from have so be how one on also use an his if day when you get make by like. How all be, well look they one but want. Go but day if than work day me at her out her because if. That, me and not up good new I up my person it have, use.

Me this back, about some her any. In him with, think see now will which, some out if now even could, how this, into which him, other its than person also then they make say an any he by would after most or me, time with, over think any, some good because, us two so how, when, come than, with year me year about into.

Time now well two, work like other about I who, these an first know do a do think us he come. Give her good, its use them back of no other who that an see on, of over want out they, your two if by them. Use this this come me other now day us, them than no, use into, there, first to even you them that get on this over be, or with in an who first then which, how year go them my at know they into about be we do any after new as work do take our and most use he that their me have, us no up come two think he not his say, us her so over some your do, about even her first with be he her what an that after their new now know there the, will after most, now which their what want then know so this then, or by so their into time look out, out, me I work if there, be she an way also look well at of would who at, want do one, not way, can they most take even up also way by know who its way or their out their up after she all after come who, us time a she of good, he over.

Say two an, our my into at like one say any he could, about, over way, at its because see some first when their come make who an, them of can look, over she. Me two the at no one after could over as person in if now one, day we see in can that get its you his they his but our just if, that any person this as good for even she like any with what over well most have new work, other way about, for, make she say year over good us we any want one our their then about no look out most of, know make, know out a now you his do make two into person all make and also be on no look when about about one look their I from good over which the other of now, also no want even have, out her, only I, see, he or, new after it as any my have, get of in how think.

Up get them way as these take we most who, of back good think an if, of would at have, because, see for her her, not know an go after new way go any it could say this know at, any get. Way, give with some which because it would with back go but after us say how there all year we, him person you we think first I be or because her you me, it no also other come for say because me also to that an but first that, new after on all can and, give good no, about good any it use have it then well she, but way do would for or by she well an say for year go that say look think other at some know who make first, go which which there about he then do now about, can us also us them also two the its use these his no, say at make have at after new, from first use, me go any it now then no, say day his for that who, do by about no one also then than with he that by first year I, about she use or your, year year her take not their, a of it she I I two take other new there up they you back make if see an an year now would us for I a your up day do make than, or in like its, can about a take time could these make, for would have we some. Say way just what use. Out no so him him she your its year our our one person up my do there be, her over his some now when I, make of out come in or up from, as we from go what, go into, them when a in time do because about who into its even look first you he go of now no, any how on even, he, know, other say, what do person, not by. If than than then want but, her I at her can. Then, go only, up make them you, want the than there his even, come, what, also now, how year, when not and want my you of, year way be a just any make any they about, your our most want now other up have my will then think, them year than use with her most, well think his well like than there or, first this an see there which an I you its them then over into he good look will new, when they as its an. Or to by look. This that take, work what, all see two with will come which there even, these give than him have into, me not on go for, then just, on would think their do in good. One only they, I give know, so him up see with also when over at they because. About no or of work like go would, who their know which, take these his a get our use we first some our into with to in at look these get he, make only think our, you see him her, one even give make work this out we as see as. They come her say, there only now so then your most other do get that be than just or way these the but if then two I no after. They year, could by only him we how about, even your other, so up when.

They but get, what, new come all their work my from new most into say but they one back new only two all so use their any, any say now. Even any one, two in a these in work on the give one use by by give one most.

Also than other and any but if from know the to which or give use my, first think have well no, after be but one, when this come year now at like, think do an think even her about if these over, could, work most know them, as out, day I. Will them, out they, because want, on her these how me when all on after the who, after or or just be only say also. By now day think this with there, an two its two in your from us and use go it this also we day I have that an as to out their to make. Person will one, know any person about him new about our most year think this no look what out all have now not I no other two from most, know because have or work other like this take. We these. Into what way me your time back an at, him, in you, me will see, any use or from him then see she our, she with our, of from it think into or see like after, look when after over he work your and after could, look work, the after than, them there our our, all at this but because and up would we of, our about use a get then by you see. That any say take. And have first me out will them get your your have by but our that be be work say what day to and by a. Most most be your time even for want so good like them all, look, there their, give because my if be, any way any by so my over like them back with do use, on my person about, from your just give my year our you her, this day, her good him than look, want then which will first after there not most how this this it, you, most over, these there into they well, your that take a in, they they. If look way these only get year take all they over, which person my get than his about. Just that after now a his her, then he back or, of person some what our think the come who work look see we a their do up, take he think do time this their work, as way it your for come could she they see take, what only can their, with you of, you day us get way two how work also him its can, up. If year way who what all his at we so our.

Say want out now now now will give know us them which, say, if but it any, an.

All from our than new a the day to work just that, these in two or at out him, use but well will what, good do make their time and work, just she do a one me think two would also, to go out only our these just an year use after think would have from her will your work with, day of well then then be most you who this him, what what about but if with. Only have him after we come, most because well have your, think it, take. They about look of its if if for it. See other think an back, get make I any a in, person could, see up to up into most look give me, even, good no him not only also if with at they they day, at will then new their two say who other of me time him you do in time day, so good or these over, my, that about me one make way two up their even come could an new he for way use just do, want come my back our about than then day on could so use of who time come with us know want or also day he us be my so year him one good at most one what them into me work him because get her way or use one a my have. These will some at any person one these way his. They, because want work just me for just than, its person get. If she or get, we for out and all, his, you over as other on I these new her over, know, her he all two their know want after your and only who. If its do, an, some over after its these it in can give, look that good what they at only even its come up these, come, any now, because new not you make want its first see and any can up time only after, will one you will these even from these their your look day at use who his when, back do would just say when first make will just be as.

From can good we one back she how over after a, an be, its take see come now all into to his be from us, they in like on there, come she year person because on no them by if they him day over, when be its other look new because it be come our or will, be their, this now up, or see your these, good have up only than all give.

Over way by come it its a he other I than the, they get from have say not person, any that any go a well for how, how your or her like your their think his it do, now from take, if good, if just, take it as even how or your me it they or and see the I I over that on other he all these, our even no year, as, it it, he who person but would at how from, us if, we them from they for, go at all, him of we two from if me him this look come just out. Than, any into. After she into their she they she. Any if most, time other say at over it now to your make you make these what now what, give take, day, a at after that their these he, she by use they I do your she if year their when, your person the I use do way person look how me do she two give so with to when give could as after he take on, my there person his or its can when can our on do your.

Want us who no the, my I one what when not into back first, there, do will one do his. Because, also back good which out up not, over, or good other. Only only some like, can also well after it its after him know would my or how want her, they and from, would his. Well all if not any from you give any a, in take him no see so be he their get who the also.

Make look, give about and person, even by she will, first his from what, or like to, would. As me after some, their my there not than us how give so way look any just him them see only get with all how like do this she which some just because take an, its him us even like, well only now of new, use year, its out also on now. Could an at these a. See he which, for or he get look from. With for but will no, what what about this a also good of but our, you all but my. But be give we first time would there, this the that what our take because which we do from as go two your year an when all her he new up have day all in an what a, we out, good because that year of all her at how want us take than day be see at for one see, will we than, into back want than. To with its to at, because at new, these as, or good now the, day after just after will, look be on take, our look she only only first use two go would, would be with with any say good by with an at from at will but way these back, my it at then want me can work because some like will, and, who can, they into know our out her in also like so this if year like, up, year even most one will person for our, for make like two up than his because use think. Can new no then any think want on year no there other use I an a even out than a can him for two it, who with take also, a me now, up there his make from who and see which he make them me also go up give our take to. I it would good just could in make, a can new would after, back these which say we over not she what would about I some, they, so her give a over how he like only, first can my then there, just get you from, just of from could us, into all than good, from so, these with us, at they, time no have go he this into you give of make person after come no get her most, these, some they, good with an us could who him after it back any have, only, know, other these now our some do its, would, we, work this but.

New see person my a, than now work, see there, him your, after at, way from because two, its our up we she, so can a or all take us not come one out, its know, up this when him he but would our get this make an, when their go we from so because. Do day but do her to year say.

Can his how back them first in back will, when his there, day good for their my they our some my even him, there, my to for some, have some, on, see can that if new, a come new of two, its it could want work go to person that be now, my after, some even go some, or you which on there it this want so, have who think know how some see your about, us so you I her work way if by all two with time, he than these do on, I do, like, him what about on us, first in get him then. They do look, could most me we good know for year, how, then of do good her say way we, even get year back as on, that also its your than even by any time, one any, this up, from so how even day into these well look or he know now come them do over or be him this time its they, also your me with there you day use what person way into would two other have, their, at my, take only in a, up there out because take there go then him as him will look in, just your want, other or not back me about time us will, can these but him out me, that work do, as time from new that he if when there your give it new if any her which other now, about or most most but even there use by an his only.

In, well also into, there or at like him, we if then one we well he not our at we say after then first first, her she look. If can but your it well into the, all of you would. Of any than to you want there we when which any two me year, know after even who even if we so out time him us who this up what us but but he go like get any good but also day, of give person but could, can into think of. Would your out person he back me his some just. His get or day if could so for into only with other so she, but from look her of say will. Not day over also this will, us like because at this because go way, will have, back out make, her your, some. At, her also an they my how even on over give how for over up, but two want over over well our I no new a about back, other because its most also at him for me, us work their for would there, most into can back me year us than get there, day it her she of me take use some over there, this some and an back they, over know no not only how give these about her I its I want no take not two on after my you, use if even take your now who well make I but or us want some, get how, with then, its, come way year him two what any how want these, their some after. At me come want a say him most them me.

A some just as my want most think, what, at also, even could if for back come if into it of our in for her so, all, I an only think for into, as all would make new would so, the than make it into I well know I, and it which one do, will, also have all, or her as there by for we we how think when the. If all will back can with your her, way use even come or these and these like when us to our me your see, the out will you his see after well, can time two so well you by one with say, want what, give come our in will his. New come us on get, this, work so to if for after how I back just from out from I just by know to use that work us, make an, us we, year, well their at some first other you take at after than what new in say to most could what her or I only one when your know of, will, up about, use, any so come to a how say be all him on out, also your so new, him your come the you all, him most all year work you at like an come our one how her our can make than them time, any the want see his the see our some other that them his, and see, first.

Way at look, now their because this, by one that you in, back, want him have to just year person first be will use will go. Also go, say no, go your me his it, as him, just the can which think up now two its well look about only him time time most, even we person, look they than well its by an have its want we on for now she new two the not he person in, well want, in, but when who look so me out, like time year, go most only. Us, so into, a, to over my most year from me not for over way for of your as, back, just out to give will these have only and, when I this or like over what when would even if then go, look, day but our as also her we its my use, most not in about work for, you we, can then with two who there day want make, which see an you, by see her year how well two their, into, with, this other then look want any, with of its because its over time, us just, that. Because give a. Their an go way, our say new, if it we way will by way first in give use can, would if he after two give, one be as like I, no it I think our when say, well their if an back, can how their this all in, out have make give out my go go no or year which have I how I which from an then up your your than, like work. If the will out the my well. See on by over, our give your that her they, so well, up if we know use will them which other could than some year when other just no us who one want so will first can and, two she new to look, about of my, in them way not our into by, well up good, one good give as make on, go two you day make some even after, by our. Year say what he first see him or we most, at give how, and you look also person these our most into, this can no then also these make could. To could good their good up new us into his no look know, them my, most they me time, how by, because make this who well two your I one, the because what.

Any, this your any most think some there that me have will its me think think will this just would give over our if not some will way, who think think about, there also with be look me most just most into, all will good which her, the first give use come there if he take say of. From no would over if out go but new he know at about first could look this know out no what only an not which, out an say two give this, at way just, also, she well my year, their he about, back this could know, be, that we, so take your on in in can there by an their, I if its have over if now now have how who we, some an, there you well, my, so say, come work their do, after day come, the give day give well for can its could with, say could into for how them how way but from, her a work them person work over for come these from about, what so time give an say and my.

He how go come by me he new or, know we who her, only your into so come we say with her with, on now now out want us they from I and to so have so his how want of by would its, his me also as one what be an come what say, other, for out use there me, only this take know get want, say most they just no me take there your her take me could. Year for one use by work we know, which could use he the, now up only out just use a and, of way who, the then, but by what some look they I over will we do the person there up my good his back out, out person any these of these there. We, my than you into would, even in first year these now you. Could come with well then make, like do will them these, than he that, two first but into would have into this, get or if look well get his way and, time, use two you to be a it do by there two it get, its other so. Year to other say think not only say think them out can which a these by all year go good, who would want, if your their not from even way in there, at or, do, it when do make, she make make make, so these come their look with take any but want by can come good by two say as now it do and use to him give how work any me my, also well in by one by because they after say, other just on about look also take two, two good him for me give come these us about us after would they which say at he they of no my there her it but can this when because not two would, as they, get about she their, say well, use he just not other good most even on, out take its our do your give of first can go he me no now well can, know, at because think an see person, their think at can me these all, she also us at would come year after time no person its go back for work if take into see well when which do would to also her into for most because, over an that him no can what as, work know than because just get after person most work from them as now new which its would other would this him other, time also for there use any two, only us can most even just we this, I all some at, take a of, it and think and know, will come now, when about which then even no for look its her she will see a, all. Over him than him well me use will if know only, two which only, you. Into they, can day, use can these there will know can at, all some.

Use person than that take than say that look her a get this the all our in than look do there.

By work because good come it who, not no our over she I, and not use one, think year its so any, this. Will who day about there back will, say want, go know have back which to for them, all up then way because you, then it him he them two he as. Even of your come him some, so, if, most will most all its your come new, way to look them give be will how could other any it, us him will, any think in, only its, its first two use, two a well be out some even, then when, they, after him to use about our know it do, not at some a us make an will as new, I in will our, take one of other give that who all which up even now your, as of want a give will we back, my back or have, time of who in say in my my, we could you just, when you they time will could me, about its would. Even. Time we day now well, when have our its have them how for year way just want time and see other these your with only, which I like if than it than us us like because which most some say not go first say our, out not get after after do all it me for but into take she now, she want they look she not its, this than day now not say I person we in of these do they give of that we our, our time her an an get. Then go of when also after she will give come any day they way use any them by so get way the day how, also, their like new to like we than, on day just use year give your day could but look or make for than which first person two the if your our after she as will time me come by. You I say out be and day, an in me, do also his when my other from you good will year get your an I them.

Two also into time be about well back a and be him to look time you like over use but you than by, will could him most day know just she want her, come a as by say not just most me only most what just that how just of one could good with say, will you look at one two take my if one way, new any he on would, there, year which because, we year, by you but which say which for these two, most one most of which think all her no like, now who so, at his take year, think, be, me she will one you at most us two to one at get, like about take the new their then year that I that be its her do what now two over well in, we there to would in, want me our time year think which work, get about work, would, say to my this at new. So me could no do do in then if, year come who and well but its, about just we me give they him we. Out of to.

Some its her my will could for she me in could after with on so which well about, this, they a or not me have, him two, this of well your our know at person but, most not first, well. Or look of, my she which give most also no then like so us an that I, out look time other first a the it person but can his she so work them no like some one good at if know after most other like its, two not will could you all, all even her them back us could work to from new an, they than, do most use, me any their now, give like up, because of even make no look we it or now back first look of, of, our than also that, they, like for, into from it up for do it when, even do have because person how me of his only go give you as, about would this now their it, about, all, be my him but. Now for at just take go who what or, want it from an these she be get well for, who think, an because use see one by. Your any me who over can look we, in look these, two also also our just person be. Do on my all say than good this, some or now his person say, when think work in no our our the have it over then them two and give so by a an by that one an at do give so, into or can year when their these on, back look out use, all what in first, if which well not after back know like my. Get take up us two, then him give there his its new think, first now, if the, we. Than use, an most, person it not so, some. Well have into to at know, not, most first her will he but that not, work but use, because, that, be person well. Year of about over day about good year with know, the that or take or. Also, over see work my so, time they but into with one my other just say of some most as one on on now.

We who year see just over I me some work want get a say to, well which what some as into, by that, look a than good a in your be this than to because in. Us want come get when after want me after, to on, you when look. Want year which any, my out what work have, her, she its, who from when we what year or even think, two of us them time now, only back will, which other how an you look out first him but from want who our if do even, for go could as his look now two me with, the over or only no all time to with know me when his or be other other it year for want come after how only like their us you about with then go their they an and back when two with or look just get we on work to to because some a after out like be back he when me she year some, any over, person any than just all there when who into back well good he my, come us that look some person look I. Could. Good, any, on there also about be on, want her my time well not, my in a, when not their, for year I from back way have could now two. Give by he, have if or come this she what our me on, with will, on other, other new go one only could how they my way and all make just me person, even my year new over about him the, up his look as, get there, over us some the look do how person their would who as all what now their the just would their if how one make my on come out about he I, but in for their now two the than. Of or, get she which your him all. How because, they to do us about any do just take look after him now get also, then know in take give or into year go not who out our what want, get, we other these only I by the new other. Could because, when he its because want us way good only way think any, her get she say from she out any you, year can into, us an us new there who when.

On one she get way, but that what give see even want good a first look on, with give back, our. Only now not make out her and for, person, first me on two any new or person on the, one. Your its new see do but so, well even first it she year then. Be year say from can give who we go but even when see no than, work, or get their than into a our first her in her for, by do, they up also see take two than. Back them first their use take one give not a to new I most to all your one then what, look that just, person us come new a but some which year take, our on could I first, at even look. Know, if which. Her of other or if two you because us our, him from person way his no over who be, there, say some but would at would up we also, there, use into by make see you have by with at can know which or of come, use, out me first because with be get good want. About my know take will, look no their only, because and, two would which what when come over she even what or one an can well also a, other her, do day him other see good, way if because after will these well after how could than them like at, also who come us back which, by at, my other come well my will will if take can, about other they a well all.

Make just a to these for no one will, them and, than and, the because into and have. Year there who that these take that when, your for could, after to any want by even their only come just I first it would its who, person. About, have its give. Up than not that say go its one so and up him well about us over us have come out want for and by, in work with, good there you, their how even from he. And for good his after so with your back just over, in, person get just she of to her but come give him from your will them, the so do back us then we at know. New, the than any all, two and other up like other, or at this give how our take think could because well for also, first, when there because take person on he do say so back even, from, would I it any who give two in the the, of know other do him, well into because, see that an its how out us but to him but not into get.

See from, up look into the me make have in new not as, at person would know think and up of their up us will also also any first person her first, go me, it so, if his also now, when some over him from not, at, by after some I only them come so its come a at only year also her, about only be them my way, say like an but there, like only back in her, take if it on he a and have to, out, look than think an if because, this over take a. Well new year now my see other could get its know make our new because their year him on back some person as take me most way. Use time no also just no, as, look, just two over it any, well in he so only that how, that my, about, than I at in our he when into there you two can by some the, get, day will on other as any year year all about back, I with go you she first at only way a as just, how take use first its, make make they, my make these if how us have me take, an and know, we use give not what because do, we their two and by she when or in these up he.

Come who, would one say and his look but they, go. Know make a, good these this his some when can then give because want even and only it could our about to way like to see person get say, the your out over, there will they, he if it other me and give up an we say just even by us good be her well have of at that like look or its would after who would because, this. Other also even so us the that day who when person, only of how into her use of work us would, than this with my the so for for. My only if how my good up all give their him when that person for her. What because my my me, then some take, in some, and one, not. Then from not them, see with other then have in up, us well his most say say out, two than could these him have all because, want my. Could your only go this, well he the new with go now about. That one not. His this his an into, have other these would can out because just new get you an not do his these some. This be and them say want from no have, our, they first out, in year them because, your as or as by most the that not after because give year year look will all, as new we come do, for out take her like who day who and but look which time, year they one think how the, first him into this after some our, on up not, that me us there now we after no if, give other. She. But which take good them one this who. Can as how day one. Work, its. Because, I year out them, think person us into go, good some most person she how even when one a a give for other use, then of, work two about me also give see any for day work we to want, he the our, come make so him come this, all into what when which could also to his.

Like see, an, his even all all in say now come or what one. First he do her, get, even, see up they look, after that than this and would, can no, to most would with which which use his would him for go say all from so, know, from, as but one also any or make or look our and and how know into, he my then any that her when than then know know day, he, new see two well their could, first be its, go see me if, time not our do how your for after all, now with, him person just some, because time be if will, as all by two if, person, on give on also as her as day she, because, first, its well back, can not into, them how some first just only not this the person get, her over two there get when new also just than, they use have into or so about my good, of time by that work for. In we two what, and look me he see work all, look them only other it so him person, most to our the day it now could even after what any when with look, think she want how, time would look see be with time your he come, get even you year than take about time new like make a two, him see because know, my new so after his get out most at these on, to get one see he look he back other, it, out if than year me out take our as for like into, be work its than at all our go well say by, see up over give you it when with it, our make a him two, up day can so these, about from for, up give. What person which or, into them she what.

Back want, no use he new say first as be but have him, but him can the, take they who his it, could over way get make also than us over them the, in my most back to it think over at all, also, year work up day good at that who, year come by about can and come two other.

Out up a work even good now use make, after well that even all that into could day go way time out which than, because her not look, of no can most that just will person so, say work know well its all over. Into so take there or will my would him as who come on, other now use, person about just I be there would first take would back you, want about person she think he this that an if, their because just look, which his to good give well, in, his us, say do so, a, like some, good could of most but not. What with, if it the but as my be in make, have also now, all, an.

Out some any two up most how he could say up or his make some us, could come their which from he go make me this, well and not, new, me into could have, with, we take will, would most like to your into with just into person any, she see we of we just new back most back come even person she some work give will who, to in think then. Him get as give, his give, well make no in my she, the them we only, she with, they be think an to your, two me they, new first the give use and they her, into look, from see time you say by not from there. I will their a you only as over, first will look come this up with I, all get but no go only her one use, out you only most will, do you even back do even come there, over for for, would year, think good me of what from over if even how now them so into what come into for, if there so their so his, the can if, these his day into his as, than after just which only I, he it. Just up give up we its and take than say of also be how into her other no, who any at, over some use see, than what. Of he, her way two out, can his he this, how see, after new so. A, will these work or like they them when in a one or just any for so like a do or also other by after, some. Than after your all how all of now way over on just also, my they want by to these these, by person them person an if only of as to, so, that well her no, want from person would in, think work so these its the also so over with an that this her other, only, first she. In if your take after good but so just my make she give two he one and want take give any but he your would of we who could only also so a be use we out see take then like, to so to him of use to than me, can if when one they their get your. Think you get you so, first work, could when one even how it that

8. Tsukiji

uh

9. Spinel

Minecraft:
    10/10 reaction, would read again

10. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I can press middle button on my phone's recommendation too.
    John Kerry and the government of Israel are the only ones to have a video of the island as the nominees of a dumpster in a bunch and he did the same movie and they are later on to my show tonight on CNN tonight in new Hampshire tonight and the PoV competition alongside a couple and a few phantasmal shows in this country are a few days away and the PoV is not the one with an evoker and the government of the building itself and its own attack and automatically the president has to do it once again and he enjoy the fact he is not the one with an AC system and the PoV is a very simple thing and he did the funny things that are all suspiciously funny to him that he's a good thing and is very well tailored for the Voidlings of his next generation and the government has been used in a way to the Beckoner of his current position in a bunch and he enjoy it as well a map I think is the most votes will be the new head in a bunch and they were a lot more than a few phantasmal shows but the idea that he could have just typed it out of his current target is knocked out and about the whole time he's got to come to me anyway.

Tsukiji likes this.
  11. Spinel

Minecraft:
    ?

I don’t get it

12. JoshLegacy

Minecraft:
    You know when you're typing on you phone and the keyboard pops up, it displays recommended words? Yeah well I just kept pressing th emiddle button over and over again and that was the end product.

13. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Oh.

I didn’t do that lol, I just used a wall of text generator

14. JoshLegacy

Minecraft:
    Oh, okay.

15. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, not okay.

16. JoshLegacy

Minecraft:
    It's fine.

17. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    Okay lemme try that

The first one is to make it better start a new game with more games like that but it does have to a lot more fun with a character who can play a different game and a different server or not a game that can you get it better than a sniper sniper game with no demons but you are a sniper sniper and shoot a sword game and armor and sword armor armor game armor armor weapon and sword shield sword sword shield shield sword sword sniper rifle armor and armor sword sword armor

18. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    hey I just got off the bus and I’m gonna was a cold night and you didn’t know that I had to go home now I’m going home to get some work and I get to go get back with work I have a couple more work to get to the house I have a lot to work with you can do it tomorrow or Saturday night I’ll just go to work I don’t think I’m going home now I have a lot to work with my house I don’t think I have about a week until the pretzule was the day that you had a lot to do

19. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    The first time since we are here we can never get over that here is not an issue that is a forum ban on this page that I would like it if you could be used as an anime to be related to space on a different server or something something about a character

20. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    I wish y’all had a good job and a good job with the work that you work with and you are doing nothing for me and you don’t have to do anything to do it because you don’t have to do anything to do it because you don’t have to do anything to do it because you don’t have to do anything to do it because you don’t have to do anything to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it because you don’t have to do it