Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

The Trade Market

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TheWiz99, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWiz99

TheWiz99 (almost) Grand Wizard

Minecraft:
    So as many frequent players know, the trade market has been down for I week now and I can't seem to find an official statement as to why this happened. All I know is that the trade market crashed but is there anything else to it?

Also does anyone have an idea of when it will be fixed?

2. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer VIP Item Team

Minecraft:
  3. Tears_Of_Asariel

Tears_Of_Asariel Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i was wondering about this.. im a new player, and i love playing the markets in games like this.. its honestly kinda dissuading me from playing with how long it has been down.. i dont want to invest my time if i find out the market system is horribly set up, or if profit cant be made from a buy low sell high strategy

4. Matthew Mason

Matthew Mason Yeetjuice VIP+

Minecraft:
    No, when the market system was up it was very impressive for its Minecraft limitations and it was the flagship addition in the 1.1.8 update alongside resource gathering. It consisted of many things you'd normally see in a market system; a search feature, a filter feature, a front page with most recently added etc. Regarding buy low sell high strategy I personally never tried but I did hear that it was possible. It's a real shame that it isn't up yet but I'd rather have that then people duping mythics like crazy.

5. Tears_Of_Asariel

Minecraft:
    yea.. i havent actually seen a mythic yet, but i hear the value of them is crazy, like several stacks of LE for a single item.. and i was proud to have 5 LE by level 42 >.>

6. Matthew Mason

Minecraft:
    5LE at lvl 42 ain't bad but for mythics its a completely different ballpark the cheapest one can be 1.5 stacks of LE the most expensive is probs strati which can cost up to 45 stacks of LE

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  7. Tears_Of_Asariel

Minecraft:
    i think you had a typo at the start of your reply.. are you saying 5le at 42 isnt bad, but mythics are a completely diff ballpark? also yea.. those prices are crazy.. just like mama zomble's memory (i happened to get lucky and find one) is worth a stack, or so ive been told.. still cant find a buyer tho lol

8. Matthew Mason

Minecraft:
    yeah was a typo sorry. Mama's zombie memory at your level and playtime is a really really good find. If you want to sell it look for collectors they love buying stuff like that although I don't think a stack is right you should price check that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.