Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    see I want to be like "oh god please don't encourage the furry thing" but at the same time damn that is one talented artist

Luky0 and RemiDaYeen like this.
  2. Katyrr

Katyrr Screech

Minecraft:
    L for loser

Luky0 likes this.
  3. Goden

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wow we almost fell halfway down page one

completely unacceptable back to the top

Luky0 likes this.
  4. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Attempt #2
    In-Game Username: vbn5202_789
    Country and Time-Zone: UK, GMT
    Age (Optional):
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: usually for about 2 hours on Saturday and/or Sunday
    What's your main class and its level?: Warrior lvl102
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Mostly quests and leveling up my professions.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: ASH, DsA, Imp, HoS, HoF. i left them when i didnt find wynncraft fun so i took a break, rejoined wynn joined a guild etc.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes. !vbn5202_789/Luminous Crawler#5085
    Who invited you? (Optional):
    Additional Notes (Optional):

Luky0 likes this.
  5. TheKeyToMe

TheKeyToMe Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: TheKeyToMe
    Country and Time-Zone: sweden UTC
    Age (Optional): im 13
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: as often as i can mostly everyday for atleast 2 hours
    What's your main class and its level?: mage and its lvl 99 almoast att lvl 100
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): rn im mostly completing all the secret descoveries because my curent guild dont war anymore and i dont have any quests left besides ???.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: because my favorit animale is foxes and this is a guild named after foxes and i whana war.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: i was in fantasy but i left because its been inactiv and no one whants to war.
    Do you have Discord?: yes my username is Hannes180 #4046
    Who invited you? (Optional): no one.
    Additional Notes (Optional): my skin is made so it whould look like i had a fox one-piece.

Luky0 likes this.
  6. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

Luky0 likes this.
  7. Dextral Malin

Dextral Malin Friendly Wanderer VIP

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Dextral1

Country and Time-Zone: CST (Central Standard Time Zone)

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Due to school and other factors, my time in Wynncraft varies. On average, I would say I’m on Wynncraft for 4 days a week. I spend roughly 2 to 3 hours in Wynncraft per session, but depending on the circumstances, I can play for longer.

What’s your main class and its level?: A warrior at combat level 102. It is war-capable. I also have other classes war-capable.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: I’ve recently been warring a fair amount for Imperial. I eventually plan on starting a new class and experience the new content of Wynn, including the economy update, with a fresh perspective. I am also a GM for Wynncraft’s content team. My most notable work was the quest Déjà vu.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Of the few guilds I know well enough, Fox seems like a good choice. The structure of Fox appeals to me. I also know several people in Fox. I am also familiar with Fox since Imperial and Fox are close allies.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was previously in Imperial. My rank was Imperial Guard, essentially a high-ranking captain. I left because I was dissatisfied with the some of the internal affairs within the guild as well as how the guild was operated and structured.

Do you have Discord?: Yes. I am already in the Fox Discord channel with a travel visa.

Who invited you?: Imperial and Fox are close allies, so no one in particular referred me to the guild. I knew of the guild through various interactions, mainly through warring.

Additional Notes: About myself: I consider myself a fairly smart person, but there are times I am just plain dumb or gullible. I’m not a very confrontational person; I would just prefer for people to get along or at least respect one another. I enjoy writing, particularly world building. My stories are fantasy with elements of science fiction. I also enjoy playing video games (surprisingly), mainly single player experiences. My favorite games include Hollow Knight and Darkest Dungeon. I used to play the trumpet, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked. I enjoy listening to most forms of music, but when working on homework or zoning out to certain games, I usually listen to video game soundtracks.

Luky0 likes this.
  8. Xcela

Xcela If you're reading this hi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  9. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    - In-Game Username : LabyrinthMaster
    - Country and Time-Zone : France, GMT+1

- How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?
    Two hours a week up to three hours a day or more. It all depends on if I'm needed or not.
    I tend to take weekly breaks to play other games. If you need me to be present for something, let me know and I'll join.

- What's your main class and its level?
    Mage (100) and Warrior (96)

- What do you like doing in Wynncraft?
    Quests, loot-running, grinding, exploring the map, helping other players.

- Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?
    This place always felt to me like home. Other guilds don't interest me.

- Any previous guild affiliations and why you left :
    Fox, 3 or 4 times. Also, Hax and Snt I think. Left due to lack of interest or depression.

- Discord : L4BY_#9333
    - Additional notes :

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    LoveLusting, Goden and Luky0 like this.
  10. YouKnowNuthin

YouKnowNuthin Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: YouKnowNuthin

Country and Time-Zone: Saudi Arabia, GMT +3

Age (Optional): 19

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play as often as I can (about 5-7 hours per day, every day)

What's your main class and its level?: Mage, lvl 50

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): PvP, War, Loot Runs, Dungeons

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because of the amazing hierarchy and cool history, seems like an amazing guild to be in!

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    Nope

Do you have Discord?: Yes (username: OmT#6225)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    Luky0 likes this.
  11. yazanshayah

yazanshayah Skilled Adventurer

In-Game Username: Takouta
    Country and Time-Zone: Saudi Arabia, GMT +3
    Age (Optional): 19
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Daily, about 6 hours per day
    What's your main class and its level?: Asassin, 48
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Grind, PvP, Dungeons
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I'm really interested in how powerful and diverse this guild is, and it looks a very much fun to join.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: None
    Do you have Discord?: Yes

Luky0 and YouKnowNuthin like this.
  12. Goden

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yote to the top yet again dab

Luky0 likes this.
  13. Jordien

Jordien That guy with a stack of golden clocks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes

Luky0 likes this.
  14. _Antho74_

_Antho74_ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    again

Luky0 likes this.
  15. Punubis

Punubis Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Punubis
    Country and Time-Zone: USA, MT (UTC -6)
    Age (Optional): Old enough to not give a crap, young enough to get carded.... Ok, I'm 24
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Well, I used to play daily 3-4 hrs everyday, but I stopped playing for a while due to personal reasons, and now I'm playing again. probably 1-2 hrs daily with some days being way more than that.
    What's your main class and its level?: main is Archer and it's a level 77 for combat
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests, and dungeons, gimme a story and I'm happy.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because it looks like fun. I love a little RP, and
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Not in a long time, I was in one called Nox Infinitum, but that was on the Curse Forums and we played on this server and one or two others. but that was back when I was in high school. We disbanded due to lack of interest from the majority of the group.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Pinkast#7842
    Who invited you? (Optional): nobody (If that's somebody's username, I'm jealous, doubly so if it's a reference to the Odyssey)
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'm a nerd for all things fiction. I'm a college student, a competition coach, and I have a job that makes it where the times I pay daily are kind of inconsistent, but I do get on regularly.

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  16. Photor

Photor Marchionesss of the Foxes HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

Luky0 and Tintura1 like this.
  17. _Antho74_

Minecraft:
    B u m p uwu

Luky0 likes this.
  18. __SHADOWDRAGON__

__SHADOWDRAGON__ Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: __SHADOWDRAGON__
    Country and Time-Zone: Germany and GMT+1
    Age (Optional): 18
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I stopped playing about 2-3 years ago and recently got back into the game. I'm still confused concerning the crafting system, but i hope to get a good understanding rather soon. Now I play about 2-3 hours maybe.
    What's your main class and its level?: Mage (Combat level 102, farming levels around 10-20)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Quests; Farming; Helping in general, if i can.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Even though other guilds seem to be very structured, this guild sticks out in particular. I have not been in a guild which is about roleplaying, and would like to now how this guild deals with the roleplaying aspect of the game.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was in Hax before but got kicked out because of my activity i suppose.
    Do you have Discord?: Unofrtunately not, but I am willing to get it, if necessary.
    Who invited you? (Optional): Nobody.
    Additional Notes (Optional): Since I am from Germany, english is not my main language. I apologize in advance if i make some mistakes concerning grammar etc. . Besides that, there is nothing else to say, I am looking forward being a part of your kingdom.

Sincerely Yours

__SHADOWDRAGON__

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  19. _Antho74_

Minecraft:

[​IMG]

Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  20. _Antho74_

Minecraft:
    B u m p uwu

Luky0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.