Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Xp Bonus

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Vadeblade, Feb 14, 2019.

?

Should Xp bonus affect profession skills

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vadeblade

Vadeblade Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I got a friendly little question about whether or not the XP Bonus on gear should affect Professions or not.

2. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I tested this using Cosmic set and I'm sad to say it has no effect on profession xp (although I honestly wish it did). The only way to multiply your xp is to find a server that has a profession bomb active, which doubles profession xp.

Either make xp bonus affect profession xp or buff the profession xp gained. Gathering at late levels becomes an absolute pain and this needs to be eased a bit.

3. [Deleted]5267

[Deleted]5267 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think he was asking whether or not it should apply.

4. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yes, I kind of realized that after I wrote it. I thought it was a question but after I posted realized what he was really asking.

As stated above, I do believe xp bonus should affect professions simply because old players with level 102 classes don't deserve to suffer through 90 levels of profession xp that is useless to that class without being able to accelerate the process with xp gear (such as the Cosmic set, which is only obtained at level 80 after doing the ??? quest). Newer players will be able to progress equal to their combat levels and won't have easy access to high xp bonus sets, making the profession xp on level for new classes and a quicker grind for end game classes.

Either that or buff profession xp overall so we don't have to rely on profession bombs so much and not spend hours on end clicking trees, crops, and armor stand rocks/fish just to get tiny amounts of xp.

5. coolname2034

coolname2034 Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please make consumable xp bonuses affect gathering xp

tunnyfish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.