Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Marketplace In Ahmsord?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by dbleo, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbleo

dbleo Dream Crusher HERO

Minecraft:
    Was this removed last minute because the devs realized nobody actually goes to Ahmsord?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aya, mouldy, by2011 and 5 others like this.
  2. Dondasch

Dondasch Hadal gaming HERO

Minecraft:
    all i can say is that it's new, wasn't there a few days ago

also thank you to the devs for making the sky island paths more safe

Aya, Rucker_, mouldy and 11 others like this.
  3. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I noticed something like this in Rodoroc today. I'd be fine with marketplaces in more... places.

Aya, mouldy, by2011 and 11 others like this.
  4. Rucker_

Rucker_ "Reduce lag" -Rucker_, January 10th, 2016 HERO

Minecraft:
    Yes it would help, but usually i just put the items I want to sell in my bank then switch over to another class that i keep in Detlas to put up on the market. Not too big of a deal for me at least, although I would really like to see a feature where we can buy more market slots with emeralds, in a similar fashion to vault pages

Edit: To clarify, the rank related slots stay the same, it just that extra ones can be bought. For example, a player without a rank will still have a default of 5 slots and can buy let's say 10 more slots for a total of 15, but if they buy hero rank then they get the additional 10, for a total of 25

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
    Aya, mouldy, by2011 and 3 others like this.
  5. Undyne

Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Honestly I feel like marketplaces in multiple cities would be a good thing to add. Yes, bank classes can transfer items, but as time goes by those classes will be phased out due to the marketplace and extreme levels of bank room being added. If I get a legendary somewhere, I'd like to be able to place it in the marketplace without relying on bank classes or traveling back to Detlas.

I kind of agree with you on this. I know that the slots are rank locked beyond the first 5 but if you are going to give us massive amounts of bank space (not to mention previous bank classes) then at least allow us to sell the items a bit faster at the cost of a few le. Especially if no one is buying the items you're trying to sell.

Rucker_ and by2011 like this.
  6. Shaggy

Shaggy Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Yes plz. So many times Im around Ahmsord, Rodoroc, Or other cities and a lack of market annoys me.

Rucker_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.