Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Serious Hypixel Is Ripping Off Wynncraft And We Must Do Something.

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by kolleden, Dec 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino SkyBlock Prisoner

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please be a shitpost
    Please be a shitpost

Please. Be. A. Shit. Post.

JoshLegacy and Dr Zed like this.
  2. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

we're getting into some deep shit bois.

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Use foil dudes

4. SkellySniper

SkellySniper In a permanent state of necro

Minecraft:
    All right, let's get started.
    "Cloning minecraft"
    HOLY SHIT A GAME BASED IN MINECRAFT IS CLONING MINECRAFT! OH GOD NO WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS
    "A community hub as a city"
    What the heck else did you want? A random stretch of wilderness? show me a game without that.
    "Goblin Dungeon"
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm fairly sure that got renamed.
    "Outer Ragni"
    A.K.A. Generic Field.
    "Rymek's Desert"
    A.K.A. Mesa biome with decoration.
    "Nesaak woods"
    I don't really see much woods there. Just (count them) six trees in an arena. And is it illegal to have a snowy forest?
    "Nivla woods"
    Oh no, they created a forest with a minecraft biome. Whatever shall we do.
    "Llvingar"
    Not only did you spell it wrong, you entirely missed the point. A lot of rich cities in games are white.
    "Detlas Suburbs"
    A farm with a windmill. Do I need to say more?

CoolVictor2002 and 7Red_Dragon7 like this.
  5. Pyronucleic

Pyronucleic Well-Known Adventurer

please tell me you're trolling

6. BerriiBunnii

BerriiBunnii Sleepy Cat Kid VIP

Minecraft:
    I,, really hope this isn't serious,, you're wack if you think it's a rip off,, the only reason why it looks like minecraft is cause it's blocky;; But anyways I also find it weird how they're making a game so similar to Minecraft, I find it really cool how they made their own engine though

JoshLegacy, 7Red_Dragon7 and trex1611 like this.
  7. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Is this a shitpost?

trex1611 likes this.
  8. ShadyMac

ShadyMac Newbie Adventurer

I had to create an account just to point out how ridiculous you sound. Wynncraft doesn't even scratch the surface of what Hytale will be... Not even in the same league dude... Rip off a server? You realize Wynncraft drove out most MMORPG (some really good) servers when it came out, now it's time for it to be pushed a side too, call it Karma maybe?...

9. FinnDestren

FinnDestren Lonely lore enthusiast

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has done nothing to other MMORPG servers. They died to their own mistakes. And Hytale pushing Wynncraft aside? Come on. They are, like you said, completely different things with completely different fanbases. Wynncraft is here to stay.

10. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    You really think that Hytale will kill it?

Listen up.
    Wynncraft and hypickle share like 2% of the playerbase.
    That's because hypickle is about minigames that provide a quick surge of satisfaction, while wynn is about adventuring, levelling, doing all kinds of stuff that takes lots of time. With the new update, you have to level up over 1300 times to get to the maximum possible level, with with the higher level ones taking hours even with all sorts of boosts.

Because hytale is made by hypickle, and was announced to the forums that are the home of the hypickle playerbase, I'd say that hytale is not like wynncraft at all. Furthermore, hytale contains the features meant to make content both procedually and by users. This means that hytale is less like wynn, more like minecraft. A sandbox with RPG elements, not a MMORPG.

And what are these other "Mmorpg" servers you talk of wynn broke? Dungeon realms was MMORPG in name only (They even claim to be #1 despite wynn having the world record) and Zentrella tried to take wynn and copy it, but failed. I'd say the fact that Wynn has defeated so many MMORPGS and gotten so big means it's pretty much unkillable.

Becides, you clearly have just no idea how fanaticly devoted to wynncraft its playerbase is. Or what proper grammar is.

Tsukiji and Mmm like this.
  11. Mmm

Mmm Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    HypixelFan.mp4

Seriously, This kind of stuff is why minecraft gets a cringy vibe, cut it out, please.
    EDIT: Just don't go on another servers forums and just scream at us about stuff such as this. It makes us all Look like ignorant little children.

JoshLegacy, Tsukiji and yellowscreen like this.
  12. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Yeah, you're right. I just have to sometimes go off on people, mostly because of some stupidity in the post (How are wynncraft and hypickle even related? How is "karma" spelled with a capital k in the middle of a sentence)
    Though I'm stupid, I get salty easily, and am overall a bad person, I still made some points I think are decent-ish (such as how grindy wynn is, how wynncraft has survived other MMORPGS because it just is so good)

Mmm likes this.
  13. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    And in turn I had to reply just to point out how ridiculous you sound. Sure we might have killed the competition amongst Minecraft MMORPG servers, but saying "its time for it to be pushed a side" is uncalled for, and calling it "karma" is just flat out insulting everything the developers had coded, everything the content team made, everything the community created, and all the progress that made Wynncraft what it is today.

Did we really deserve to be cast aside now because we had progressively stayed at the top of this genre for the past few years? Perhaps in your eyes we do, but real life principles of running a company doesn't agree with you. As long as you develop a good business model, hire good managers and skilled workers, offer a great product and/or service, your company will never be doomed to fail. Wynncraft exemplifies all that, albeit not perfectly, but you still get my point. Only when the day comes where the top leadership stops giving a crap about the business (which is definitely not happening), then you are welcome to call it "karma".

Now, you being a Hypixel/Hytale supporter or not isn't the top of my concern, I just want to give you some advice - if you want to provide a point or argument, choose your words wisely. Directly slandering the other party doesn't prove your point, it just makes you look like a really brash and disrespectful person.

14. Mac N Cheese Man

Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

ARE THE AILENS HERE ALREADY?

Mmm likes this.
  15. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They are making a game that allows much easier modding
    Bigger better servers wtihbetter anticheats
    And better single player

16. coyote

coyote animal VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why dose this have a serious tag

17. Wynnooblet

Wynnooblet Slayer of Useless Threads VIP+

Minecraft:

We’ve reached it... peak evolution. Thousands of years, hundreds of bloody wars, the rise and fall of mighty empires, it has all lead to this... I’m honored to witness this

18. Moss

Moss shoutbox meme supplier

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    stop commenting on this post its retarded

19. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    does that mean im retarded now

Moss likes this.
  20. Moss