Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you three that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

2. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

3. WackyWaldo

WackyWaldo Bovine Pope VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

IGN: WackyWaldo
    Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

I have 2 level 101's but my main class is my level 101 Hunter. My main hobby is grinding and helping out under leveled players.(Warring would be cool if I had the chance)

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):

My own dead guild Bov (Bovemists)

4. What are your aptitudes?

I am online often and will respond almost immediately on discord. I am also very knowledgeable about Wynncraft in general, especially quests and can help whoever, whenever. At certain times I can be really active in the community, and I have thick skin and don't really take offence to anything.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

I think that I am open minded and kind but I am also shy at first. I also like to think I am trustworthy but in the end that is up to other people to decide. In real life I like to stay healthy and workout, and I really like reading.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

The IG sounds fun since I have never warred before and the eX also sounds fun because of their role in the community and the mention of rewards. But in general I would be fine with being place anywhere because this guild seems fun and active!

Bear_Force likes this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

5. saltii

saltii Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. WonderBat1, Canada, CST

2. A mage that is level 100, My hobby is probably questing, sometimes build making, and plotting out how to do things like take over the #1 spot on the leaderboard.

3. I think the only other guild I was in was "Hax" but I was kicked for inactivity.

4. I believe I am quite fast at learning, smart, and other stuff, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

5. I have no life, I spend nearly all of my time on technology.

6. Imperial Guard definitely, possibly Duma. If I get accepted I would like to join the Imperial Guard because warring is the only thing I can do other than farming, the other three branches didn't really "Appeal" to me so. For Duma? I just think that I'm somewhat smart and can be useful for handling guild affairs (Alliances, etc (I can't think of anything else)

6. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

7. IsahaTx

IsahaTx Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello Imperials :blush: ,
    My name is Taha (IG: IsahaTx) and I live in Germany and its currently UTC+1 8:45 am .
    My highest level class is an Assasin lvl 25 and I like to explore and do quests and also currently trying to do every quests in Wynn. I also played Wynncraft since 1.1 but i decided to delete my old classes becouse I wanted to look whats new and also didn't knew where to start with the quests at the time.
    I've never been in a Guild before and maybe this is my first guild im joining to :blush:
    I don't think I dont have any aptitudes yet but i can tell you that i speak english like it's my mother tongue (+ people approved it :blush: )
    my favourite things to do is just playing video games but I often hang out with my friends.
    I would like to join the Excursion branch becouse I think that this would fit for me but im free to hear other recommendations.

Yours sincerely,

IsahaTx

8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

9. J_Rocks

J_Rocks God of Crits CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: No, Username:RocksWithPebbles, Location: USA, Timezone: CT
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    4 lvl 100s uwu Warring/Helping people
    FFT
    Adapting, Learning things fast
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think im chill and to just play some other games/watch Netflix
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    eX but I can take IG if the guild allows me uwu

Bensky likes this.
  10. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
  11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

12. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Muchwag PST usa (discord Muchwag#3733)

100 assassin/archer I sometimes make builds and run around doing whatever interested me
    I was in BCr for 2 years? I have experience with warring and guilds in general from that, I left because many of my friends there left (wasn’t kicked)

I can play the trumpet decently well and have been playing it for almost 5 years now

I think I’m a generally okay person and IRL I like to swim, hang out with friends etc

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Mostly Imperial Guard but I might do a bit of everything just because it might interest me.

13. Toaster

Toaster He/Him CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Name: (may specify later)
    Username: _ItsToasty (Discord: Toasty#8179)
    Timezone: PST

I have a lv 100 mage, assassin, and warrior. (on the way to lv100 archer)
    In wynn, I really love building and warring. I don't have a ton of time like a lot of my friends do, but I still manage. Questing and guilds are often quite fun for me as well.

SDU, DAU (I lead dau once lol), small guilds with friends

Typically, I'm quite a fast learner, and have a lot of experience in guild politics. I'm relatively musically talented, and have perfect relative pitch.

(I've already said my strengths above, so I'll list some weaknesses and thoughts)
    I very often over defend myself and bullshit information to prove a point when i'm really passionate, although i'm working on it. I also tend to overthink scenarios, and take them for much more than they are.
    In real life, I love music. I've been playing music all my life, come from a musical family, the works. Now, I play bass and am working on singing + reading music. I've also been playing squash for almost a year now, which I love.

I would love to join the Imperial Guard for two main reasons. The first being that I have a lot of war experience. My wars were at my peak in DAU, conveniently when Moto-Bot (which can glitch and delete your wars) and war tracking wasn't a thing that I could find. Second is I tend to work quite well with other people, often when warring (I know I may not have a great reputation with some of the members of Imperial, and am dearly sorry, and am willing to look past it).

14. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:

[​IMG]

You've both been accepted. We'll send you information.

15. PockyHax

PockyHax Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Name: Zack, my IGN: PockyHax, Location: Canada, Timezone:CST

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft?
    My highest leveled classes are 4 lvl 100's which are Wa,As,Ma,Hu. I like to do wars and hangout with other people .

I was in DsQ, Oys, Ash, and BYS.

I can solo a lot of hard 1k's in wars, I can solo LI, and I can make pretty good war builds and just builds in general.

I think I'm annoying and boring towards other people but that's just me and I am also a shy person. I like to just chill and relax and play video games.

6. Which branch would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I don't know what IG, MIB, eXcursion, Duma means but I would like to war a lot and attack anything that's an enemy or threat towards the guild even if it means betraying old guilds ive been apart of I will do it for the guild.

16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

17. Koshinn

Koshinn Hey VIP+

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    -Alex
    -MrWolfff
    -Miami FL, USA
    -EST
    -100 Mage
    -My main hobbies are mainly quests, exploring, hanging out with my friends, helping players or friends, and warring every once in a while.
    - TheNoLifes TNL
    -Titans Valor ANO
    -I'm pretty good at problem solving, I try to look at things from a different perspective from everyone else to improve it or worsen it (depends on what I'm doing), I'm also really observant and I look at little details that most people miss, and I also have a pretty quick reaction time.
    -I'm a pretty chill and athletic guy, I skate (skateboard), play soccer, and hang out with my friends. I don't think so highly of myself I just try to be the best I can be in whatever I do. I also enjoy building things in Minecraft so I guess I'm also creative, I also draw and paint stuff whenever I'm bored.
    -eX or IG

18. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]
    Animation by @Fox Vonamor Screenshot by @RacTac

Imperial, guild of hearts, born from dragons, children of the crystal, bystanders of evolution, citizens of the cyber-medieval empire, guided by the Vonamors, chemists of love, worshipers of God, colder than the dragon's blood, hotter than our running blood.

Imperial, your birthday will be in 1 day and we celebrated with this ceremony.

Imperial, from January you were born, your father Drendos, your mother Kvmilla. Generations down the line, a family and society formed, and Kvmilla had a couple of Childs; a few of them are alive, Fox, Yuno and Cath. Anbu and Rilen went missing, but they'll come back, because....

Imperial, I fell in love with you. Little by little. Second by Second. And there's one thing I have to tell you:

Happy birthday, Imperial.

-Fox Vonamor

The ceremony took place in Ragni, the city where all things begin.​

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @RacTac

An emotional speech was made, and medals were awarded.
    (sorry if that made it cringe, I was both nervous and it was important to me)

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @Bear_Force

The Emorians came and we're very grateful. @OliviaLime @GrandpaLee (you can see his arm in the distance).
    And our dearest friend and supporter @LoveLusting attended like always, with a stance of pride and saw us grow another year like she has since the very beginning. Thanks aunt Ahri, Queen of the foxes.

[​IMG]
    Screenshot by @Bear_Force
    Full view of the royalty, major nobility, minor nobility, gentry and citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI23SEjWgVM <----- video of our ceremony. It's cringe, don't watch it. Thanks @Nepeta Leijon

<3 Cor Nostrum Deae

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  19. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    10/10 English

20. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    gotta make it rhyme bro cos children just didn't go with the flow x-x

Thread Status: