Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    (Prefer Not To Say), vbn5202_789, UK, GMT
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Lvl100 warrior and mage. Warring and helping people with stuff.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    SDU, Snt, DSA HoF, HoS, LEF, Some others which are small and I forgot
    4. What are your aptitudes?
    None
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    Nothing and I like to do rowing and playing video games.
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I havent decided yet. They all seem fun and interesting in their own way. I think I would enjoy any one of them.

2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

3. Yukihira_Souma

Yukihira_Souma Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My name is Andy, IGN: Yukihira_Souma, Macao, timezone - GMT+8

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level is 72 but I accident deleted the character, I am 49 right now, my main hobby is partying, market and quests, because it is fun to communicate with others.

I own a guild and I am the guild master, however everyone in the guild isn't that active, so I am planning to join an active guild instead. The Guild is Frozen Knight, Fzk.

I am more of an assasin/ninja player, but I also play other classes.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think I am a good listener and I can learn fast, I think it is fun to learn unique skills from older or experience people around me, they can really teach me a lot. My favourite thing to do in real life is sports, other than that is programming, I had made some games in the past.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I am more planning to join the Community, because I don't think I am that good at pvp, However, I can help other members to level up really fast, because I had experience with the map since I player wynncraft for more than 6 years. I can host party to level up and grinding items.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  4. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

5. Uraviity

Uraviity Skilled Adventurer

1.What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    Hi! I'm Juliana. My ign is Uraviity, and I live in the USA. My timezone is Mountain Standard Time.

2.What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft?
    My highest class is a level 95 assassin, though I'm trying to level up more rn. My main hobby is probably doing quests and adventuring, because I love the Wynncraft story and map, and it's really fun to just explore and look at all the cool builds :)

3.Previous guild affiliations:
    I've been in a few guilds, but all of them were from a while ago, and I can't remember the names, sorry. Part of the reason I applied was to get back into guilds and interacting with the community more.

4.What are your aptitudes?
    I think I'm fairly good at fighting, and I really like helping people out with quests/ helping new players find their way around, as I like to feel like I'm making their experience better. I also am free a lot of the time, so I can get on if I'm needed. Also, though this doesn't apply to Wynncraft as much, I think I'm pretty good at building.

5.What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I'm not sure what to say about myself, but I think I'm a fairly nice person irl. As for my favorite things to do in real life, I really love art, video games (esp Minecraft and League of Legends), and hanging out with my friends.

6.Which branch would you like to be a part of and why?
    I'd like to be a part of excursion, if possible. Like I said earlier in my application, I want to get back into doing stuff in the community, and excursion seems like a good way to do that :) (also doing activities and hanging out with people in general sounds really fun!)

Thanks for reading my application and considering it!
    -Juliana

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  6. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

7. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

8. ThaAdmin

ThaAdmin Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Application
    Name: Adrian
    Username: TheUberAdmin
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Highest level class and main: Assassin lvl 89
    Hobby: Questing
    No
    I really dont know.
    I think im too shy in real life and too passive
    My favourite things to do in real life are well Video games and soon i want to make animations and well a YT chanell based on that
    I thunk IG cause i like to conquer territories

9. PURFY

PURFY Skilled Adventurer

IGN: DJGuychon My name is Guy, I live in Israel and the timezone is GMT+2
    My highest level calss is an Archer its level 75, my hobbies are doing quests and selling items
    None
    I am decent at trading I also saw my friends doing wars and it seemss very nice and fun so I am willing to do a lot of that (when I will hit level 100)
    My favorite things to do is playing PC games, watching movies and Idk what I think about myself its a tough question.
    I'd choose the IG branch (whenever I will hit level 100 which will hopefully be soon, I am trying to play a lot and I also have a Freedom that will do good at wars.)
    NOTE: My discord is oPs_Guy#6642

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  10. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:

Don't want to say my name. My username is vbn5202_789 I am in U.K and my timezone is GMT

I have 2 level 100s. A warrior (Cactus Warrior) and a (Tank/Support) Mage. I have many hobbies in wynncraft but my favourite thing in wynncraft is probably exploring the map, finding new places I have not seen. Followed by other people because it makes me feel good. Then quests, they are interesting because of the lore (then exploring to find more lore). Anything to do with communities and exploring i enjoy.

Necronomicon, SDU, Hall of Fame, DsA.EFr, then there are some smaller guild or guilds which I forgot about(I don't remember their names, I remember my experiences in them).

One of my aptitudes is that I am good at strategy board games like chess, checkers ect, Otherwise I cannot think of any other aptitudes. I am not particularly good at anything else. ( At least I myself don't think so)

I think myself to be a shy person who doesn't get into many conversations(mostly due to me not liking talking.) I am self conscious. Irl I like to play chess, do rowing or just play video games. I dont spend much time outdoors unless I am doing rowing. Mostly I spend my time indoors playing strategy games like chess, mahjong or some form of card game ( that is if i am not on my computer). I also like to use ().

This is a tricky question. It is between Duma and Marching Band. They both seem interesting ( well all of them do but these 2 are the most interesting). They just stood out to me more than the others. But I would probably have to lean towards the Duma, mostly because my PC would not be able to open OBS and run minecraft at the same time, also cause I dont have many good ideas and I dont think I could help with events. Duma just seems interesting to me, I cant really explain why it does but I just feel like it.
    List of which Ones I think would interest me most (most to least): Duma, Marching Band, eX,IG.

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week.

Best of luck to you!

12. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

13. Bear_Force

Bear_Force Yup, still the same Bear HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application form
    All the answers have been 'spoilered' to save space in this application

My nickname is Bear, and my username called Bear_Force. I'm from Israel and my time zone is GMT+2

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc):
    My highest level class is Archer level 82 (having a daily process). I really appreciate and always amazed by Wynncraft's amazing builds. The storyline is stunning and makes you dive into it, one of the reasons that I really like to do quests in Wynncraft. I had some experience as a captain of a small clan called 'Man on War', which made me dive deep into the world of clan wars. The idea of facing new and strong enemies makes me excited. Some of my best memories that I have from clan wars, are seeing my clan banner flying infront of Ragni, or ontop the prison next to Lexdale and Gelibord. Those experiences make you feel proud in your clan and what you're doing, and makes you feel connected to the guild.

Man on War. I left the guild after several months after becoming into a captain. I was looking for an adventure and new challenges. And unfortunately, I had to leave this amazig small clan that became into my home, in order to find a new home. (Also, you're welcome to see some of the experience I had in the last guild at part 2)

I find myself as a friendly and kind person that likes to help people in need. I have many leadership attributes, that help me to connect people and lead them on a better way. I have a strategic and clear mind that helps me to achieve my goals and follow my way and my ideologies. I'm also very creative and open minded person who gives a place for everyone's opinions.

I think I'm an amazing person ^-^ (I know what my attributes are, modest is not one of them, sorry). I've passed so much in my life, and I use my experience to help people with their life. I believe that togther we are strong, and that one should learn from other's mistakes, but also help them fix their mistakes. You can also look at some of my attributes from the last section of the application. I like to compare myself to a real bear. I can be friendly, sweet and social. I can be curious, and share my wisdom and life experiences with the people who are close to me. But such as a real bear, I can protect the family in all cost. Be the merciless creature that I use to be. So you better pick the right side of the bear :P

I'm very active in real life. Even though I like video games and spend a lot of my time in front of the computer every day, I'm very socialized and active person (I'm also online [almost] 24/7 in case that someone needs me). It's my 13th year on martial arts. I practice on a high level with older (the closest one to my age is 15 years older than me!),strong and people on higher level than me twice a week. I hope to get an adult's brown belt by the end of this year :D
    Beside of that, I also volunteer as a firefighter on the fire station next to my house. I think it's an amazing way to give back to the community, while helping people in need. I like the action and the feels it gives me every time. I really like doing sports. I like to ride on my bike (20km+ a week) I like to run (5km+ a week) but I mostly like to do sports on the beach. I think that Israel got blessed with amazing beaches and we should use them for the better

6.Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc). would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I think I would like to join to the IG, or DUMA. Based on my leadership attributes, strategic mind, calm mind and determination I can help to lead the clan for many victories and achievements. I would like to join the IG (Imperial Guard) in order to protect protect my new home, and don't let our enemies hurt whatever is important to me. I will not let people suffer cause of cruel clan that wants to break the peace. Either way, I would like to join DUMA. I want to help to lead the clan and achive many goals. I always wanted to use my leadership skills to lead people through success, and I think it might be the best place for me.

I'm ready to serve the people under the Imperial banner and act for the success of the Valkire Alliance in any way.
    Thanks for reading the application, I hope I'll be accepted into this great clan and will have a chance to be in this strong alliance between the amazing people of Imperial in order to achive our goals.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  14. RayDuhSloth

RayDuhSloth Ray

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My name is David, my IGN is YoHomie, I currently live in the United States, and I am on EST

My highest level class is an 88 archer, and by far my favorite thing to do is quests, whether it's to get to the end of the story in game or to help my friends with quests I had previously done.

I owned a guild with 2 people once for a few days, but I don't think that counts.

Im not sure if by aptitudes you mean skills in game or just in general, but I do think in game I am a fair fighter, I am able to defeat any boss I come upon by myself at the minimum level required to fight it, except the boss for the Temple of Legends quest, I almost killed it by myself but there was no way, so I found someone else to help me with that. Also, during quests, im usually able to figure out what I have to do with out quest guides if that counts. Im not the best when it comes to teamwork, but I am quick with learning new things, so if I come across a situation that requires teamwork, i'll be sure to try my very best with adapting to that type of environment.
    I definitely have a decent amount of arrogance about my self that doesn't physically show often, but is something I continuously work on controlling, I think I am nice enough to the people around me, and I believe empathy is one of my strongest abilities. In real life, I enjoy playing video games and hanging out with my friends, wish I could tell you more.

I would like to join IG because I like conquering territories, I really just overall enjoy the fighting aspect in wynncraft.

15. Maximdem

Maximdem Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Maxim, ReeeeeeeMythical (it's 7 e's by the way); Berlin (UTC+1).‎

Archer, Assassin, Warrior 100; market and builds.

Lordmuttonchop's guild and Buildcraftia

Build making; Somehow getting rich without rng if I try; Determination when I care.

I think im a decent human being that weightlifts.

Imperial Guard because its the only activity in Wynn outside of LI that's a bit challenging.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you both that your applications have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Bear_Force likes this.
  17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Best of luck to you!

18. monsterhunter49

monsterhunter49 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

Hey, my name is Amaury, aka monsterhunter49 IGN
    I live in France, the homeland of baguettes and croissant (fuck cheese)
    Timezone : UTC+1

I got a Warrior level 101, that I use for wars, but also a Mage lvl 100 for speedy loot runs
    So of course I practically only war when I can (I mainly participated in the first fall of HackForums)
    Otherwise I'm lootrunning, but with the next update coming I might farm jobs a lot.

Only one, New York Nibbas, unfortunately disband :'(
    (NYN forever LUL)

I used to be good at Football until I stopped due to not having time
    I was leading my team to the victory by cheering them up until they finally understand that nothing is impossible ! (except if your age blocks you, ffs i could have played agaisnt Chelsea if I were 1 year younger :'( :'( )
    And good at war, i guess

I may be hardheaded when I got an idea in my mind, but otherwise I'm chill
    Football (not Soccer ffs) is my religion
    Allez le SCO !!

I mean … It's kinda pretty obvious
    I want to be a guard of the Empress and join IG !

19. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My name is Alec, my username is SmileyAlec, I live in the Netherlands, and my timezone is UTC/GMT+1

Lvl101 Assassin. I have an obsession with this class.. I have always wanted to play it when it was for vips only, when I found out I needed 60 total levels to play it I was over the moon! Since then I have played a lot on it and am pretty experienced with the class, after saving up and selling almost everything I had and with the help of some good friends I was able to afford a weathered, after that my love for the class was amplified even more! I love doing pretty much anything on my assassin in Wynn, whether that be grinding, lootrunning, questing, carrying, fighting bosses, exploring (big favorite), trying out new builds, chatting with people and a lot more. One thing I would like to get into is warring. I have never really payed too much attention to it, I don't really know why, and I only did my first war a few weeks ago.. But it was pretty fun going around killing stuff, it really made me want to get a few builds for wars, I am now looking into getting a weathered build for warring, after trying a warrior and archer build

TTZ, it was an amazing guild but eventually died out ̶d̶u̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶r̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶e̶v̶i̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶d̶. And also xsm

I always try to keep an open mind and listen to people's problems, I feel I am the type of person you can place your trust in

`
    I'm happy with who I am, I consider myself very lucky. I met many great people in my life that helped me become who I am today, and I will never look down upon myself as an individual. I like to hang out with friends, be that online or in real life, going to get some food or going to see a movie etc. I also like to play games in my spare time, which I have quite a lot of since I don't really have a "real" hobby aside from gaming.

Either IG or eX, it sounds awesome to war with friends and conquering territories. As for eX, who wouldn't want to do fun activities? :D

Another thing I would like to mention, homruh is a good friend of mine, and he has asked me a few times to join Imp, and after thinking about it for some time I thought, yeah sure why not. I look forward to meeting new people if my apply will be accepted!

Homruh and Ascended Kitten like this.
  20. Ceciliya

Ceciliya Fallen Factory Addict CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Ceciliya (also my username), Australia, GMT+11:00

Lvl 101 Hunter/Lvl 101 Assassin, my main hobby is builds (on the item team)

DsA, 2 small guilds with some friends

Learn fast, improve skills easily & good at teaching things to people

Favourite things to do in real life is obviously play games, enjoy sleeping a bit much, reading & teaching english (literally my job a)

IG, interested in being in one of the bigger guilds (although i'd imagine they all are). It's also the "warring guild" and that's something that I want to look into. IG is also the guild that I know the most people in, so there's that ;w;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.