Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Every Single Boss In Wynn Except I'll Probably Forget Some (incomplete)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Shots, Dec 2, 2018.

?

Do you enjoy my ranting?

1. Yes

39.2%
  2. No

15.2%
  3. Kinda

15.2%
  4. Subscribe to Pewdiepie

75.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Corrupted Santa uses ranged attacks and throws Meteor. There's up to four Crimson Crystallines around him that also throw ranged attacks.

In regards to these bosses:
    -Well Witch
    -Dr. Essren
    -Sayleros' Brother
    -Cluckles
    -Rotten Necromancer
    -Takan
    -Albert and Etus
    -The Cockatrice
    -Captain
    -Mutated Star Thief
    -Defective Iron Golem
    -Cursed Maiden

I'd classify all of them as minibosses. Only the Captain is even boss-strength in terms of its stats; all the rest are just mildly stronger enemies.

Sayleros' Brother's fight in particular is meant to be a joke, cause he falls apart slowly after each form and gets weaker. The idea is that it's meant to drag on and be a ridiculous spectacle more than a tough battle. I mean, you go down to just his skull hopping around and trying to bite you at the end!

WilsonKry, Dr Zed and Arkade like this.
  2. Woissh

Woissh Bob's shop owner VIP+

Minecraft:
    TL;DR best boss?

3. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but Sayleros' Brother was hard for me...

Speaking of early-game bosses, I like that the Mummy has be redone to be an actual challenge.

Also, Lost Sanctuary Garoth casts heavy flamethrower o.o

4. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I demand gavel bosses just for the Rensa Review

Shots likes this.
  5. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not a joke as in "not difficult" but the premise of it. It's the closest I could come to doing a Monty Python Black Knight-style thing.

Druser and Dr Zed like this.
  6. Computekk

Computekk Steampunk Virtuoso

wheres bob

7. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hasn't gotten to him yet.

8. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Are you referencing the old or new boss fight?

9. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with most of this but I'd like to point out a couple things: For Witherhead, the plates always take the same amount of time to spawn, in the same places. Therefore, you can start the fight on one, and when your wall collapses, rotate to the next, and so on.
    Arkadius is pretty trash, but you can stand on the plates to stop minions temporarily
    Lost Sanctuary Guy: (I forgot his name) You can kill him without the TNT, but its pretty difficult, and TNT is glitchy
    Theorick's: Extremely obnoxious but bringing a mage or health pots is a very easy solution
    Slykaar (Jungle): I actually like it. Good damage, scaling forms, 3rd form changes abilities
    Redbeard: Can be either a really good or a really bad fight. Depends on your rotation ability, such as with Witherhead
    1. 1.
      a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Cause amusement or laughter
    :thinking:

10. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    That's what I meant when I said that it takes mutitasking and dealing with the minions requires you to focus away from the boss

Also, a mighty boss being reduced to just a skull that's trying to bite you is somewhat funny

11. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Slykaar is a complete joke. There is absolutely no part of his fight that is threatening in any respect.

12. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The original Matryoshka Idol is pretty challenging, I just tried it at level 50 (rip 8th phase multihits).

13. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    I dunno, the part where he threatens to kill you for the 70th time is kind of scary

14. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    im scared of slimes :(
    THAT isnt a joke :(
    myxophobia isnt a joke :(

15. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Uhh it isn’t mighty. Just pretends to be.

16. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean mechanically, not in terms of concept.

Terms of concept, the guy is ruthless and rightfully terrifying, and acidic, corrupting ooze isn't exactly the dreamiest of thoughts either.

In strict mechanical terms, the only thing remotely challenging about Slykaar is that he's got a slightly deeper pool of health than a boss should have for his level, due to the fact that you have to break through the slime forms beforehand. His arena has a hazard in the middle in the form of the slime blocks to slow your movement, yes, but all of his forms utilize PUSH to force you to the edges of the arena, where A) you don't have to deal with the hazard of the slime blocks, and B) almost all of his attacks become useless! His ranged attacks are extremely easy to dodge and weak in terms of damage, and his only spells are teleport, which doesn't work if he's next to a wall, status debuffs, and Push.

17. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Old. I've been waiting for the update to drop fully so I can make a new character and do them all again and see how it works. However, I have indeed done the new mummyboard on hero beta, but honestly nothing really changed outside of the fact that you can't cower behind a pillar anymore. The ranged mobs were literally never a threat at all and I kept forgetting they were even there for the most part.
    Look above.
    Unless you have low hp or defenses, his meteor shouldn't be able to oneshot you unless I got lucky. I got hit by his meteor as a mage at level 93 (roughly had 10k hp total iirc) and it dropped me by 7k ish, so definitely not a guaranteed oneshot. Plus, if you're going to argue how the meteor can oneshot you, meteor is beyond easy to dodge against mobs who can't pull you closer to them, and genesis rarely uses charge unless you're far away from him from my experience.
    Not entirely true. I've used chaser before to beat him. However, bomb does convert some neutral to fire/earth.
    Actually the CDS boss is slightly different than that of the DS boss. The CDS has the same exact spells and stuff, but the wall for the boss is up for a much shorter period of time, the boss now has super fast attack speed, and he uses spells at a much faster rate than that of the DS boss. While you could argue that it's just making the boss more challenging at a higher level, that change should be noted. Otherwise yeah all of them are the same except Charon.
    This is correct. Cybel dmg stacks when it spams charge, as does any other mob, hence the term "stacked charge".
    I agree partially. Flamethrower is actually really easy to dodge in such an open arena like Doc's. However, he does spam it way too often for any more close ranged fighter (like warrior/assassin) to be able to quickly and kill him relatively unharmed.
    While I wouldn't say the boss fight is bad, the minions are usually easy to deal with. Just spam aoe spells when there's lot of them and you'll be fine.
    Just don't do what I do and try fighting him as archer that isn't level 21 basically.
    Ok.
    Yes.
    Probably in heaven or something idfk.
    Me.
    Ok now I go do more school work or something 19 alerts was fun.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    Ascended Kitten and Druser like this.
  18. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, he's annoying to fight but not really that hard. I beat him with a water spear (Karma).

Shots likes this.
  19. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Theorick is more than defeatable without a weapon he's weak to; also, EARTH/fire, not thunder/fire.

If you mean the Shade of Theorick, the miniboss fought before the actual Theorick boss, he's just got an exorbitant amount of health to try and force you to utilize earth damage spells, since he's got such a huge earth weakness.

Druser likes this.
  20. Druser

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Theorick is defeatable with Karma, a full water spear, by spamming Uppercut for earth damage. Sure, he required me to use several health pots, and the ice spikes lag is really annoying, but he's not quite so hard as some people make him out to be (though still on the harder side for dungeon bosses I'd say).

Tangential, because I was thinking of harder dungeon bosses and the improved Hashr made me think of this - supposedly Hashr's first form was supposed to be endurance-based (hence the timing of the falling floor). If so, why didn't he have a lot of health?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.