Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Gimme Op Freedom Build!

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Tek, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tek

Tek Profficient and gallant. Wise yet inscrutable

Just got a freedom, want a build with good spell dmg and spammability. So far I have this, I think it's pretty good, but if you wanna criticize it or offer a better one, by all means be my guest!

https://wynndata.tk/s/wtFM13

2. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    tf 18mr???

mouldy likes this.
  3. Shots

Shots Yellow Rose Enthusiast Media HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unless this is for warring, complete overkill on mr, since really the max you need with high intel 9-10/4s as long as you spell swap (12/4s if you have lower ish intel). Also has low agility (although you could dump extra into it instead of dex), which is archer's main defense outside of a ridiculously large hp pool (which this build has pretty standard hp for freedom). I would also powder freedom with w6-w6-t6-t6 or f6-f6-t6-t6 for curse/courage. Even though it's super generic, full morph and 7 morph capri are two of the best freedom builds (put spare sp into intel/agility, and if there's still even more left over put it into str/dex, such as here https://wynndata.tk/s/LdrSM7). Another one is standard rainbow (swapped capri to memento because imo memento is better in this scenario) https://wynndata.tk/s/u2Ntv8.

4. Tek

Yes im indeed using this build for wars. Also some bosses. Your builds are good. The thing is 4 mana per bomb (im talking about the second build) and only 11/4 is definitely not enough for me even if i spell swap. Again the dmg is very good on the second build but yea, just spammability. I am a spell enthusiast when it comes to archer so i’d like good spammability. That being said i wont be using melee AT ALL since melee archer is just plain stupidity implying that curse or courage won’t be triggered, which is why i used TTTT. Dont get me wrong ur builds r good and i will definitely take some of the elements from ur build and put it into mine, it’s just id like a more spammable play style. Oh and lastly i have a 2/4 freedom and 6/4 aquarius so 18mr becomes 16

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  5. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ummmmmmmmm what's ur intel then? it can't be over 94 if you're unable to spam effectively...
    *looks at build link*
    boi 129 intel can make 8 MR sing, but you're still struggling?!
    :thinking:
    And you're actually spell swapping?
    Even just going from arrow storm to bombs should easily keep you away from high mana cost casting, but 18 is overkill.

Shots likes this.
  6. Tek

Yea i guess, thing is ill lose 2 mr from 2/4 freedom and 6/4 aquarius. Should i switch aquarius to libra or something?

7. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fair enough, but 16 mr is still overkill if you actually spell swap against bosses (spamming bombs is practically a necessity in wars so that high of overkill mr is understandable for warring). You can also hit 3 mana bombs with the second build pretty easily since you only need sp from stardust/libra.

8. Tek

Ok ill be honest XD. Sometimes i do like to go on a bomb rampage and spam 6 bombs in a boss’s face cuz WHY NOT??? :) (Storm + bomb combo is just too slow cuz like 10 arrows from the storm will actually hit the boss while u r circling it, in the air, or trying to run away from disintegrator cores). Yea if i do that it should kind of explain why i would like a bit more spammability

9. Shots

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fair enough again but have you tried swapping with leap/shield as well? Arrow shield and leap can both blind enemies, allowing you to effectively stunlock a mob and get close enough to them to hit nearly all of the arrows from arrow storm (if they have high knockback you can push them into a wall). It also helps cycle between spells so you don't waste all of your mana within the course of 4 seconds, allowing you to have extra in case things go wrong and you can react effectively. Again, not as useful for warring where bomb spell spamming is much more effective most of the time, but still.

NicBOMB and Tek like this.
  10. Tek

Oh yes definitely! I try my best to shield then ram into the boss while dodging (or trying to dodge) its attacks (it’s not as stupid as it sounds XD) then the boss will get knocked up then while it’s falling i trap it in the air with a storm but honestly that is such a complex maneuver and with minions it gets even harder so i just have to practice that i guess

NicBOMB and Shots like this.
  11. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IK you weren't actually spell swapping. As @Shots said:
    The point is, if you actually spell swap, there's no way you're running out of mana. You'll still be doing damage, it's just going to be in spurts with volleys of bomb AND arrow storm rather than only bombs. It's okay to like spamming bomb arrows, you're literally chatting with the dood that's got bomb in their name. Point is, you can optimize your playstyle to incorporate other spells and increase the effects of the stats you have, rather than dumping more into MR.

Tek and Shots like this.
  12. Tek

Yea definitely, which is what im trying to do. So do you suggest swapping aquarius with libra for more sp and dmg?

13. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Definitely start by swapping to curse. W6 W6 T6 T6
    Then you've got a few choices.
    Morph Freedom
    or something else like my LI solo Freedom build:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/K3VQmh
    It's very SP tight (intentionally) but it took advantage of capri's 3 MR 3MS and massive spell damage in past update. It still works, but not as OP after capri and libra nerfs (both were hit very hard, and libra just had another base defense nerf). Definitely powder your armor with Earth 6 powders if you can to get as much rage bonus as you can. This build is intended to out damage a 1% HP ragemother even at full HP. The earth powders were to make it even more broken. Now you're gonna need to be roughly at 25-50% HP with all rage pieces to compete with it.
    Also note the arrow storm damage on any of these links. Even if you're only hitting 15-20 of the 60 arrows, that's 7.5k to 10k damage. If you get close and stunlock, that's 40k damage for 2 mana. Make sure to spell swap bombs and arrow storm for damage coupled with shield and escape for blinding to maximize your damage.

Shots and Tek like this.
  14. Tek

Yea the reason i favored aquarius over libra in the first place was because of the nerf :(

15. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Doesn't mean it's unusable. It's just not OP anymore. However, Aqua is just more unnecessary MR.

16. Tek

I see, i guess ill try some of ur builds, shots’ builds, and my builds and see which one performs best. I can even make a video on it :D
    Anyways r u suggesting that i melee since u want me to powder WWTT for curse? LOL i may be prestiege in black ops 4 but when it comes to melee archer i can’t aim for shit XD

17. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, melee for curse. It's bonus damage. Your bombs go up to 20k with curse active and arrow storms can hit 80k. It's +210% ;)

18. Tek

Aight, guess ill try for a bit of melee

19. Tek

Alright nicbomb i took ur advice and used libra. This build seems very well rounded. High sp, good mr (not overkill) better hp, and more dmg. Yea i forgot to change the powders but just assume i put WWTT

https://wynndata.tk/s/SwDf7k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.