Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Mythic Tier List

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Take, Nov 7, 2018.

?

Should Ignis Be Moved To B?

Poll closed Nov 10, 2018.
  1. Ye

7.1%
  2. Nu

92.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Take

Take Rice Smuggler HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    spronk moved to B+

2. Dr Zed

Dr Zed Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    You can have decent survivability with an Alkatraz build: https://wynndata.tk/s/EWgrZL

The defenses aren’t great, but they are workable. Plus you’re warrior so you have extra defense anyway, and this build had almost 10k hp, which is a good benchmark.

3. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you have uh

five sp in def and 45 in agility with not many sp remaining

and your elemental defenses are pretty bad except two of them

and no ls to sustain at all (tho ls Alka is hard to make without it being pretty tight or having meh damage anyway)

still just not a good weapon

4. by2011

by2011 category creator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    conflagrate, besides, pretty sure defense and agi on assassin are about the same strength if i remember correctly https://wynndata.tk/s/obDB51 (7/4 mr with 68 int doesn't look like much, but 6k melee as secondary damage is no joke)

also, nulli hits 8.5k spins, and while that's less than inferno does, it's still solid https://wynndata.tk/s/VHIsCB

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  5. Goden

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    agility is far stronger overall, at least in personal experience (used weathered for a long time, never had problems surviving and used very few pots for anything, using inferno rn and with 144 def I still get stunlocked to death by large amounts of ranged mobs or any mob that can outrun me since I have no ls)

also ok, one item makes this weapon have good survivability

"any easy way"

as in something that works relatively well consistently, like apoc's reliance on the tons of tierstack items there are I guess

by2011 likes this.
  6. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you said in a war situation. also, heat sink exists, soulflare, or essentially any item featuring decent lifesteal

7. Goden

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fuck did I

meant to delete the whole war part from the post woops lmao

tho actually agility is still far better in wars, the tons of mobs shooting at you A) triggers dodge a metric fuckton if you have it (and then turns it back off and back on and back off, etc) and B) consistently drains your health with little agility and like all def

Agility on the contrary just lets you not be hit with a sizeable amount of it

edit: o I see the war thing now

by2011 likes this.
  8. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    imo wars are the only hard thing in this game so i and quite a few other people compare stuff to how good they do in wars

Take, by2011 and Goden like this.
  9. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Please update for the new item rebalances

by2011 likes this.
  10. Take

Take Rice Smuggler HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    trying to figure it out lol

11. afterburner0128

afterburner0128 thats why yo shoes raggedy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    not until they're out

12. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    but they are (in game, just not in wynndata)

13. afterburner0128

afterburner0128 thats why yo shoes raggedy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ooh, didn't realize, ty

14. Take

Take Rice Smuggler HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Warchief went up to c

Also Putting Fatal to B Tier from B+ because of Nerfo

15. Goden

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The nerf won't really do much tbh, it's just kinda an edit. Damage in builds drops by a few hundred at max, I don't think that really warrants a drop ;-;

just my opinion tho

mouldy likes this.
  16. mouldy

mouldy heheheha

Minecraft:
    also i really don’t know what makes you think ignis is that good, but warp, galleon, slayer, alkatraz, Divzer, thrundacrack and crusade sabatons are all better than it by a far stretch, and all of those weapons are ranked lower than ignis. same goes for lament and Monster. i’m not saying any of these weapons are bad, they’re just outclassed. maybe lament is better than crusade Sabatons and slayer, but there is no way in hell its better than divzer, alkatraz or warp.

tig and Take like this.
  17. Take

Take Rice Smuggler HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    grim moved to A

Dr Zed and mouldy like this.
  18. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    why tf do i bother making mythic lists they're stupidly subjective but alright

i will be factoring in the cost/level

ss - overpowered
    s - insanely good but still balanced
    a - just a solid choice, can't go wrong with it
    balance - what i like to see in mythics - is great, but has a counterable/avoidable drawback. or, just a nice weapon that i feel has nothing wrong with it
    b - either just alright or its downside is just far too annoying
    c - could use a buff, but still pretty usable. either that or i just don't like the mythic and the way it works even if it's alright.
    d - bad, still has a situational use
    no f's because i can't think of any mythics just that horrible
    d:
    slayer - covers the boots option which is often times an important source of mana (sine, capri, memento), replacable (steamjet, storm brewer, shaggy boots). of course, in the situations where it's usable, but often times, if you can't replace it, you can still rework builds with sine etc

boreal - hard to patch up fire def, only thing i really like about this would be 3/4 mr but capricorn. hpr is... eh

archangel - rivaled in damage by things like chakram. only real selling point is ws for which there isn't enough for it to be its main gimmick
    c:
    singularity - cascade has much higher ws, mana, lower sp reqs, and still 12k meteors (11.5k or so with curse), so all singu really has is a bit more hybrid potential (which isn't the easiest thing to pull off considering sp reqs) and (the main thing) higher pierce. would be a bit higher in the list, but worth over 10 stacks for eh

monster - the water damage and -int sort of kills the heal potential, and damage isn't THAT great (12k ish)

spring - honestly, i've never really liked this bow, even before the nerf. i'm sure it's possible to get some really cool builds with it, but i've never personally figured out how to make it work (so send me spring builds, don't just tell me about how it's water with a side of earth, because that tells me almost nothing)

guardian - it's not horrible (i've seen some neat builds with it), but just not a fan the spear

collapse - negative defenses + rainbow = counterproductive. negative defenses are even more negative.

alkatraz - another one that's alright, just not a fan of. no powder slots means it's difficult to proc ls (if you can get any). just too squishy for my liking

pure - ms with no melee damage isn't a concept i like, but nicely balanced for its level and a nice idea

warchief - strong on melee builds (15.6k or so grim melee + 12k hp + some agi + some def + ls), just that galleon is so much nicer
    b:
    ignis - you can get some pretty neat damage (hpr counters sizzling shawl which is nice). def on archer isn't all that great, but it's not that horrible either.

hero - https://wynndata.tk/s/CPi8M6 ye it's pretty alright

grandmother - walkspeed, it's pretty cool aside from that

grimtrap - it's neat and all, but i really don't see what people love about it. it's better than hive dagger and is versatile, but doesn't excel in that much, which doesn't match the wynncraft combat mechanics that well. you can get melee builds (you can get some solid builds with the new warchief) which is about all, but you lack warrior's defensive stats and mage's range.

az - neat concept, strong at its level, xp bonus shows that it's not an endgame bow ffs, can be used in multiple types of builds, but fire/water/thunder makes you sort of run out of sp for agi which is annoying

idol - idk really, forget this thing exists most of the time

nulli - it's neat. it's pretty tanky from ls. but main setback is... damage isn't great. 8.5k isn't really amazing, also expensive
    thanos:
    lament - i used to think this thing was bad and needed a buff, and over time, people have shown me that it's pretty cool. 12k meteors is no joke (9.5k is nepta) it has a nice setback that's avoidable and not too much of a big deal, but is still there and has some sort of an effect

divzer - hard to use, can be powerful, or you can build def and become cata assassin that trades about 40% def for speed III and range and whatnot

gaia - solid damage, not super squishy nor incredibly tanky

thrundacrack - don't think anyone builds it with water/curse as it seems to have been intended to, but it's simple and nicely balanced

nirvana - simple concept, alright damage, can get some pretty neat builds

crusade sabatons - neat spell thing, can be used as a substitute for the fire mythic "hey i have high hp buffs so slap on fire sanc or conflagrate" that mythics tend to have. also can sort of replace gaea hewn boots on my genneric fire builds whenever i throw in hive weapons instead (also sp is neat)

galleon - has a good downside that's still counterable, has amazing hybrid potential (-tier, +melee%, ms), just all around great boots
    a:
    weathered - pretty good damage, good survivability, good ws. just all around very powerful dagger.

inferno - https://wynndata.tk/s/Ey1pOK essentially invincible (130 def, 10k hp, 200+ ls), high damage (10k spins), melee damage (6k) makes up for fact that mana is lacking (you can melee between spells, charges up courage anyway and procs ls). def<agi tho wth wynn

fatal - yeah just high damage and really nice, has potentially really nice pierce

warp - hard to use, but in the right hands can be amazing. great with lunar spine
    s:
    freedom - pretty much no weaknesses, high damage, not squishy, just nothing is bad about it

apocalypse - yeah not balanced but not quite as strong as ss, but anyway, high dps (9k or even higher + courage is great), invincible (you can build what would normally be incredibly squishy [7-8k hp, -200 water def, -150 air def etc] and you'd still never die)

stratiformis - "tankiest" bow, still good damage, fun to play with
    ss:
    cataclysm - yeah what a surprise

bob's mythic ____ - essentially free, but rivals/beats level 90-100 items in terms of damage AND stats.

what:

discoverer - some people hate it because loot bonus reduction, but you can grind mobs with it too. additionally, this doesn't have to be a permanent investment: buy disco, mess around with it, sell it

19. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    Bobs mythic weapons have baseline damage for a level 75, they won't beat level 90-100 items for damage. Stat wise, they don't really have a good selling point either but they don't have downsides so I guess that's fine?

20. by2011

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/OXc93R

https://wynndata.tk/s/Wdc68P LUL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.