Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

⚔ Another Boss Fight Thread ⚔ - Current Boss: The Guardians Of The Subway

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PikaLegend, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    I thought we were underground

2. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

pretty sure this means we have access to the sun

3. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    Well oof I'm weakened

4. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also the pillarmen
    Don't worry, when my pillar dudes get the aja stone, I'm gonna become the ultimate lifeform

5. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    U gotta fight through my Star Glitcher forms to become the ultimate life form

6. seeksery

seeksery Wybel Photographer HERO CMD

Minecraft:
    <PRE-RECORDED TRANDMISSION SENT: I hand out earmuffs to everybody>

PikaLegend likes this.
  7. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I prepare the vessels with a mixture of Arsine and Sarin, and proceed to throw 3 of them at the Guardians. I then take a defensive stance in front of Hungurr, shielding them from any physical damage they receive.

8. Pifg

Pifg aaaaaaaaaaaa CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I call every enemy in sight a "meanie butt poopoo head", damaging their self-esteem and lowering their defense for a short period of time

9. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We're in a tunnel...

10. Tsukiji

they came up ot of the tunnel, right?

11. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm a vampire, what the hell.

12. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP+

Minecraft:
    I did not know if you were actually introducing it or if you were gonna run them over xD Sorry!

My mistake, consider that you are all underground right now.
    @SimpleFlips @Hungurr the Cryo @Tsuin

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    H0Y and SUPER M like this.
  13. Tsukiji

14. Jalapeno9

Jalapeno9 Shadow of my former self HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But could you tell how much space we have. Because that would prevent us to doing some attacks (like summoning large things or doing weather attack)

PikaLegend likes this.
  15. Tsukiji

*blows up subway with a summon*
    I think we have enough room.

16. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP+

Minecraft:
    Plenty of space! Would not be fun if it is a small arena, and after all this game is kind of based off of imaginary hypothesis.

Consider that space is not an issue, think of it as a really really big subway, and the pillars are like 75 metres tall, and the area is like a few football field wide. The only thing that might be a bit hard is flying or summoning really huge things, but if a Giratina can fly around easily, I would say it is big enough to do all sorts of attacks. As for weather attacks, you would create like a mini thunderstorm underground, changing things up inside.

Using the Magical Oil you obtained previously, you create a few of throwable oil grenades (3 in total) that deals 4d8 + 14 Damage each. These Oil Grenades upon impact will explode and burn, causing creatures hit by it being affected by a heavy burn for 3 turns!

You cast a magical shield! The shield lasts for the next 6 turns, and can withstand 30 HP of Damage. It also has resistance to magic attacks (takes only half damage from it).

Giratina uses Roar! It shakes the entire arena!

The roar was so strong, that it causes a shockwave that pushes your enemies back, each of them hitting a pillar causing slight damage to them.

They each take 2d4 Bludgeoning Damage!

Beserker takes 5 Damage!
    Cosmic Librarian takes 6 Damage!
    Blind Monk takes 5 Damage!
    Cyborg takes 4 Damage.

Due to this Roar, Giratina now feels empowered. It now has an increased 50% Damage boos to his next few attacks (3 turns).

Hmm... what does vampires do?

You release your wings, as you turn into a small bat and fly upwards, sneaking behind the Cosmic Librarian. At the same time, Sakuya throws two of her knives, freezes time while the knives were in midair, and retreats behind the barrier.

As soon as time continued, one knife hits the Cosmic Librarian in the chest, and while the other misses, you turn into your vampire form and grab the other knife from behind and stab it into his shoulder.

The thrown knife did 9 (1d8 + 5) piercing Damage, while the knife you shoved in dealt a further 15 (2d8 + 5) piercing Damage! Sipping the blood from the knife, you regain another 3 HP. You turn into a bat and fly off.

Skill Check: 4
    You grab a cup of tea and begin a nice conversation with the Guardians. You seemed to have earned their respect and some friendliness. Upon showing them the Subway Key, they seemed surprised.

You gained their trust and they will not attack you as long as you do not try anything aggressive against them. For now, they associate you as not being a part of the others.

YEAH! MORE EXPLOSIVE STUFF! I LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING!

Along with a manual of what you are currently building (I can only speculate and guess), you gathered a box of explosive lens and hid it inside the shack as well. Not even I know what the heck you are doing with them!

You summon 2 lesser demons along your side. They are flying imps, and each of them has a spear that does 1d10 + 2 Melee Damage and has a total of 6 HP each.

You send them on the journey to find the Red Stone of Aja! It would be a long journey, but hopefully they will come back with it in a few turns.

To complete their journey, they must roll until all the dices reaches 100, which shall mark the end of their journey!

Wamuu rolled a 9 and Esidisi rolled a 10. They made 19% progression so far!

Having reeled up the Ass Destroyer, YOU SWING IT AT THE NEAREST THING YOU CAN SWING AT!

You swing it into the Cyborg! He takes the full damage despite his metallic body. In total, it deals 53 (12d10) Melee Damage!

The fearful and murderous way you swing the Ass Destroyer made some of the guardians feel scared indeed (1d4 Chance of frightened). Ironically, the Blind Monk is now under the effects of Frightened (cannot attack and are forced to run away from you).

The Ass Destroyer ran out of Magical Oil. It can be refilled and reused again.

Skill Check: 13
    You make apologies about the bullet train introduction. No hard feelings there. Along with @KikiTheKiko, you strike a friendly conversation with the Guardians!

A small truce and understanding has been made between you all. You cast a small protective shield around you and Kiko that protects you both for 10 HP.

Earmuffs magically falls from the sky in front of everyone! A bit random, but hey, why not?

They come in all sorts of styles and colors. Some have rabbit ears, some are more heavy metal type of earmuffs. Others are just normal earmuffs. Don't pick the normal ones, they are boring.

For everyone wanting to know what earmuffs does, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earmuffs

Some of the party members decides to pick it up and wear it. It doesn't really offer much protection though, but hey, not everything has to do something productive or extremely useful, am I right?

You toss three of them, as such fully covering the guardians with a fog a poisonous gas! The Arsine kind of smells like garlic, and the Sarin is sort of odourless, but they are indeed very deadly toxics.

All of the guardians takes the poison 4d6 + 3 poison damage.
    • Beserker takes 20 Poison Damage.
    • Cosmic Librarian takes 19 Poison Damage.
    • Blind Monk dodges out of the poison fog (inner focus), but still takes half damage. He takes 10 Poison Damage. He failed the saving throw and is also now poisoned for three turns.
    • Cyborg takes 17 Poison Damage. He also failed the saving throw and is now poisoned for three turns.
    Creatures affected by poison takes 2d4 poison damage every turn! They seem to be feeling a bit sick as well.

After that, you take a defensive stance in front of @Hungurr the Cryo, using your body and armor as a shield!

Skill Check: 15
    You proceed to insult the Guardians! The insults were pretty good, so they must do a DC 15 Saving throw or be subjected to a crippled self-esteem.

Only the Cosmic Librarian made the saving throw. As such, you dealt 3d4 psychic Damage (because words hurts) to the Beserker, Blind Monk and the Cyborg!

• Beserker takes 7 Psychic Damage.
    • Blind Monk takes 7 Psychic Damage.
    • The Cyborg takes 11 Psychic Damage!
    I would say it would not lower their defense, but the Beserker, Blind Monk and Cyborg suffers from a minus 1d6 on their skill checks and damage rolls for the next 3 turns.

The Guardians of the Subway, Keeper of Rails
    [​IMG]
    The Beserker, HP 418 / 450 (-32)
    The Cosmic Librarian, HP 218 / 300 (-49)
    The Blind Monk, HP 340 / 400 (-28)
    Status: Inner Focus (2 turns), Frightened, Self-Esteem (3 turns), Poisoned (3 turns)
    The Cyborg, HP 460 / 550 (-90)

• @Host_Legacy (10) and @SimpleFlips (5) is still cursed (DC 15 Saving Throw).
    • The Beserker, despite having a crippled self-esteem, tries to attack (slashes twice)! He targets @SimpleFlips, however was intercepted by the magical barrier (set up by @Jalapeno9)!
      Both attacks dealt a total of 12 Damage (2d6 + 3 - 1d6) in total to the shield! The barrier now has 18 Damage.

• The Cosmic Librarian sends multiples magical lightning bolts (4 of them)! Each of them does 1d8 + 3 Lightning Damage.
      One of them hits @Leonardonox for 8 Damage!
      Another two hits the shield (targetting Sakuya and @Jalapeno9). The shield absorbs most of the hit. It only dealt 4 and 4 Damage (Half Damage). Shield has 10 HP.
      The next hit goes into one of the speakers! Somehow, it hits @SeeksarianZxSery! Dealt 8 Damage.

• The Blind Monk seems to be running away from @QiraHive (Frightened).

• The Cyborg cracks his fist into the ground and picks up a large boulder. He chucks it at Giratina!
      It deals a total of (3d8 - 1d6) Damage!
      Giratina takes 12 Bludgeoning Damage.
      He then moves to shield the Cosmic Librarian with his body.

• The Blind Monk and Cyborg both take 2d4 Poison Damage!
      The Blind Monk takes 6 Poison Damage.
      Cyborg takes 5 Poison Damage.
    • Wamuu and Esidisi (Pillarmen Bros) are off on a journey!
    • The Poisonous clouds are still in effect.
    • Sakuya has 10 / 10 HP
      Giratina has 18 / 30 HP
      Flying Imps has 6 / 6 and 6 / 6 HP.
    • Magical Barrier has 10 HP left.
    ♘ Current Party Members ♘: (Party Effects: Immune to Inhaled Poison DMG, Mostly Protected by a Magical Barrier)
    > @Tsuin HP 25 / 15
    > @H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y HP 30 / 30 | Summoned Pillarmen Bros Wamuu and Esidisi
    > @Leonardonox HP 11 / 30 (-8)
    > @Host_Legacy HP 15 / 15 | Summoned Giratina, Cursed (Heal Block)
    > @Hungurr the Cryo HP 7 / 15 (+3) | Vampire, Summoned Sakuya Izayoi
    > @KikiTheKiko HP 40 / 30
    > @A Human HP 15 / 15 | Immune to Fire DMG
    > @SimpleFlips HP 20 / 20 | Vampire, Cursed (Heal Block)

> @Arkade HP 15 / 15
    > @Jalapeno9 HP 15 / 15
    >
    @QiraHive HP 15 / 15
    > @The Demon Queen HP 15 / 15 | Summoned Flying Imps (Lesser Demons)
    > @SeeksarianZxSery HP 7 / 15
    > @
    SuperPiggeh HP 15 / 15

17. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    I call in some of my of heavy troops to form a barricade that protects us
    Also tell Sakuya to prepare my dual cryo pistols (they are actually automatic shotguns, but pistols sound cooler)
    Now if you are gonna target my summons then prepare for some icicles down your throat

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  18. Jalapeno9

Jalapeno9 Shadow of my former self HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So if that subway is so large. then.. I summon death egg robot (the one from sonic 2, not the one from 4, generations, mania or forces).

19. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
  20. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do an amazing display of power as I dance pass them, cutting them with my bone blade in the process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.