Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

⚔ Another Boss Fight Thread ⚔ - Current Boss: The Guardians Of The Subway

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PikaLegend, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Human

A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

Minecraft:
    I place a Totem of Healing nearby, healing everyone within 10 meters of it. Anyone who wants heals come to the totem.

2. KikiTheKiko

KikiTheKiko The Non-Binary Bard HERO

Minecraft:
    I want to lead the charge for a group of anti-lumber activists armed to the teeth towards donald

PikaLegend likes this.
  3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fix and reinforce the wall

4. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You should have watched OVA.

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh my god
    Vhy are you watching
    A piece of crap

get it cus vhy is like german

6. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, I don't get it...

7. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Let me summon a barrier around everyone to protect them. Cause we be fwiends~
    Even tho you all killed Remy. ;~;

PikaLegend likes this.
  8. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    And all his friends

PikaLegend likes this.
  9. Tsukiji

*attempting to stay calm*

10. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    (Still have the music ID for this on roblox)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  11. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I hit Donald with a punch that stuns.

12. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I join @KikiTheKiko on her march as second in command. I begin collecting names and letting the signers write an angry comment each about Donalds recent acts. I then proceed to scream the names, and their insults, at Donald, standing at the back of the group of activists.

PikaLegend likes this.
  13. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    Want a small part of Clan Eclipse with that?

14. Tsuneo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Absolutely, every contribution counts!

15. Tsukiji

We talking about the the duck or the carrot here? xD

PikaLegend likes this.
  16. Tsuneo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am confuzzled, please elaborate. Unaware of the carrot named Donald I am.

17. Tsukiji

Wall

18. Tsuneo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ah. That's vague, but ok. It depends on the activists, I'm just furthering their opinions.

19. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP+

Minecraft:
    The Blue Energy in your hand is now even bigger than before! You start to hear it sizzling in your hand.

Your power level is rising! *power-up intensifies*

"...ME...HA...."
    You run out of the safe, give everyone who are injured first aid kits, which they use, and heal for 2d6 Health.
    You even placed a bandage up on the tree and the wall (Because why not?)! Wall heals for 7 HP (19 / 30 HP) and Tree heals for 2 HP (6 / 20 HP).

You return to your safe safely, and then you close the lock. Passwords are handy to keep you secure in the safe, aren't they not?

You summon Mayor Meganub alongside his trusty bat (Knockback V)! He is ready to smash. HP 10 / 10

You stop all time for 9 seconds, and you crash the truck onto the duck! (Due to stop time, the attack has 100% Accuracy)

In total, the attack did 58 (10d6 + d12) Damage!

You unleash a white dog! Wait a second, Oh sh-

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKWOOFBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKWOOFWOOFBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK
    BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKWOOFBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKWOOFWOOFBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

The Dog clones itBARKself. It seems to be everyBARKwhere.
    The Totem of Healing is placed. It lasts for 3 turns. Everyone within the range (10 metres) receives the regeneration effect (1d4)! BARK

The members close enough with you to receive the immediate effects are @A Human, @Tsuin, @QiraHive, @Host_Legacy, @Hungurr the Cryo, @KikiTheKiko (I based this from the people who did melee attacks or got close enough to the boss the previous turns).

• @Tsuin healed for 4 HP.
    • Everyone else is pretty much fully healed already!
    Bark
    Skill Check: 26 (d20+d12)
    Armed with pitchforks, posters and banners, you call to action a group of angry rioters and activists to fight for a better environment.

Also... BARK
    Skill Check: 24 (d20 + d12)
    You prompt the entire uproar into a WOOF rebellion! With some help from the faction Clan Eclipse, you re-empower the people to stand for what's right, instead of being silenced forever.

Most of the crowd swarm towards Ultimate Evil Donald. Some starts spitting at him and verbally attacks him for what he has done.

Meanwhile, you continue screaming their names and their insults towards Ultimate Evil Donald, safely tagging behind them.
    BARK BARK
    Skill WOOF Check: 10 (d20 + d12)
    You fix and further reinforce the wall! It now has 29 / 40 HP!

I promise this isn't the last time we see Remy.

BARK
    Skill Check: 12 (d20 + d12)
    With a little magic, you cast a shield around everyone that protects them from 5 HP worth of physical damage!

You punch Donald with an thunder-infused punch! BARK BARK

The punch does 17 (4d4 + d12) Damage! You also manage to barely stun donald for this turn (d20 + d12, Rolled a 14)!

Boss:
    Ultimate Evil Donald, The Merciless
    HP: 79 / 500 (-85)
    Status: Heavy Burn (2 turns), Dancing (1 turn), Stunned (This Turn), Distracted

• Ultimate Evil Donald is stunned for this turn. His dancing is interrupted with short hops and jumps.
    • Ultimate Evil Donald takes 4 (3d4) Fire Damage!
    • The Annoying Dog bites at Ultimate Evil Donald from all sides. 6 Damage!
    • The activists holds their banners up. One of them has this picture:
      [​IMG]
      As shown, they are taking this very seriously.
    • Everyone is shielded by @Tsuin's Barrier!
    • The Annoying Dog is everywhere! I can't stop it! It is taking control! BARK BARK BARK BARK
    ♘ Current Party Members ♘:
    > @Tsuin HP 20 / 15
    > @H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y HP 20 / 15 (Hiding behind Great Wall)
    > @Leonardonox HP 20 / 15 (Hiding Behind Great Wall)
    > @Host_Legacy HP 20 / 15
    > @Hungurr the Cryo HP 20 / 15
    > @KikiTheKiko HP 20 / 15
    > @A Human HP 20 / 15
    > @SimpleFlips HP 20 / 15

> @Arkade HP 20 / 15
    > @Jalapeno9 HP 20 / 15
    >
    @QiraHive HP 20 / 15
    >
    Annoying Dog HP WOOF / BARK

Tsukiji likes this.
  20. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    Command Mayor Meganub to infuse his bat with fire and use his F ability to increase attack speed for 2 turns
    I call in an air strike on Donald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.