Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild † Minerva | Level 67 Community & War Guild| Recruiting Level 70+ †

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Wynn: The Anime, Sep 19, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After reviewing your application, we are bound and glad to inform you that your application has been approved by our council, and it is in open arms that we welcome you into Minerva!

We have high hopes of you and expect you to be at your very best. I will message you with more information.

2. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After reviewing your application, we are bound and glad to inform you that your application has been approved by our council, and it is in open arms that we welcome you into Minerva!

We have high hopes of you and expect you to be at your very best. I will message you with more information.​

3. RdpGt

RdpGt The Pig HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Hamnosia
    Timezone: UTC +1 | GMT +1
    Gender(Optional):
    Discord username/tag(Mandatory): Robin#7474
    Highest level/main class(es): Assassin level 94
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (build making, warring, quests etc)?: Parkour and Teamplay
    Are you willing to war, and if so, what’s your experience in warring: I am willing to, I've had plenty of experience and I've done decently so far but loose occasionally
    Past Guild Affiliations: Multiple small guilds with some friends and Hall of Fame (Which was active at the time)
    Why did you choose us above all else?: It is a currently small guild and I'd love to see how it grows and what it becomes
    Tell us a bit about yourself: Generally quiet and if something peaks my interest I can be occupied by it a lot. I like playing with other people and I'm currently busy with school as well I do have time to play games though.
    Who invited you(Optional): I was interested in a Shout message >.<

Wynn: The Anime likes this.
  4. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -... ..- -- .--.

5. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We have high hopes of you and expect you to be at your very best. I will message you with more information.

6. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  7. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  8. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  9. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nightly nump

10. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    afternoon aump

11. Acius

Acius traps are not gay

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I join (☭ ͜ʖ ☭)

12. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

13. Acius

Acius traps are not gay

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Have you been entranced by my existence

14. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Only to those interested in applying ;]

15. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Epic bumppp

16. 1917Lenin1917

1917Lenin1917 Soviet leader HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    super bump

Wynn: The Anime likes this.
  17. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:

18. Jumpo

Jumpo Travelled Adventurer

1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? Australian Eastern Standard Time. Jumpo
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My highest class is a lvl 98 mage. I like to do quests and lvl and I rather enjoy loot running.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Fantasy. (Left because the guild closed which is why I'm searching for a new guild)
    4. What are your aptitudes? I'm not particularly outstanding at anything but I am above average at most things. A jack of all trades but a master of none if you will.
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I enjoy learning!
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Community because I am not lvl 100 yet I don't think I'm ready for wars and I enjoy chatting to people.
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My highest class is a lvl 98 mage. I like to do quests and lvl and I rather enjoy loot running.
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Fantasy. (Left because the guild closed which is why I'm searching for a new guild)
    4. What are your aptitudes? I'm not particularly outstanding at anything but I am above average at most things. A jack of all trades but a master of none if you will.
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I enjoy learning!
    6. Id like to join because of Community because I am not lvl 100 yet I don't think I'm ready for wars and I enjoy chatting to people.

19. Wynn: The Anime

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please submit an application with our guild's application format

20. Jumpo

Jumpo Travelled Adventurer

IGN: Jumpo
    Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
    Discord username/tag(Mandatory): Jumpy#0413
    Highest level/main class(es): Lvl 96 Mage
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (build making, warring, quests etc)?: I enjoy loot running, questing and leveling.
    Are you willing to war, and if so, what’s your experience in warring: I would be once I am lvl 100 and have a good enough set and enough time. I know the basics of warring but not much more.
    Past Guild Affiliations: Fantasy (Left because Viaire left)
    Why did you choose us above all else?: Because it looks like a cool and inviting guild.
    Tell us a bit about yourself: I live in Australia and I love to learn new things. :)
    Who invited you(Optional): None :(

Acius and Wynn: The Anime like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.