Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ah srry didnt get the notifs ;-;
    so uh, the eye is shooting beams of...what? but its killing people right?

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Sorry, I'm becoming pretty inactive here. I'll try to rectify that.

"Well, I'm obligated to be here until the summit is officially cancelled. And then we'll need to take a trip to the academy to fetch the studends so we can conjure the portal to Lezupret. I'm sure you'd like to see the Academy, it's an incredible place, even in its current state. Thank you for joining us by the way, I'm sure this will be a valuable experience for all of us, even if this hermit is just an old loony."
    You make a bolt for the room, put Dermit down and close the door behind you. You're in a fairly small room with very long tapestry spiralling along the walls, all the way around the room three times. In the centre of the room stands a large bust of a villager in a crown with a very pronounced moustache - unmistakably Remikas. The footsteps get closer and you an hear the voices, Elimut and the dungon guard. The High Mage doesn't sound too pleased. "And you fell for it? I'll have to inform your superiors. I daresay they'll have something to- Uliuc! Did you not hear the bell? Evacuate!"
    Uliuc seems a bit panicked. "A - fire! Where! How? Call the guards! Fire! Fire!"
    "Look, the last thing I need is another clueless imbecile cluttering up the hallways. Away!"
    The guard responds. "Please sir, it was an honest mistake!"
    "Both of you, out!"
    They seem to be distracted.
    Well, they look like a sort of flaming laser beam. Beyond that you don't know, but killing any being with a single shot was one of the Eye's rumoured powers. You start to realise something. It's a defensive object, placed at an entrance - perhaps it thinks the crowd are an invading army? You see Torl shouting at it - perhaps if you got people to retreat it would stop?

3. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I shout to Torl "The eye might think the crowd is an invading army! Tell them to stop!"
    If thats the case, how can we get our people inside without it triggering a response from the eye...

4. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Towards Hels, "Are we going now?"
    Start walking towards the door.

5. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "It would be most pleasurable, yes. I do like to look at nature's beauty. Helps me keep motivated to save it." Stretch and move around a bit, looking at everything.
    No answer from me

6. Tsukiji

I just pause and look back towards you.

7. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Still nothing

8. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
  9. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I don't move and use my cloaks ability to me hard to notice

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Uh, I think you misunderstand it - it's only a visual ability, makes people less likely to see you, it's basically useless when your already out of sight. And it's also a passive ability, you don't activate it or anything.

"Ugh, whatever. He's in the tapestry room - got the prisoner with him. You - guard - kill him and get Dermit back to his cell, or I'll make it certain you're hanged for your incompetence. And Uliuc, out of my sight this instant. I'll deal with the arsonist. Hopefully your more capable compatriots have blocked off the back windows - they shouldn't be able to escape."
    You hear the guard coming towards you but stop a few metres away from the door.
    "That went surprisingly well - wait - come back! Where the fuck's the tapestry room? ELIMUT! WHERE'S THE TAPESTRY ROOM? - he's not coming is he. Oh dear. This isn't good. I'm going to be killed, aren't I?"
    No, you're still walking towards where you met the villager. You've left the staircase, but that doesn't mean it no longer matters what happens there.
    She glares at you. "I don't take orders from you. The Eye is ours. The Doguns are its masters. We just need to- to- ...I don't know. Still not taking orders. CHARGE THE EYE!"
    You hear Ozoth fly away and light streams back in through the cave - the way up is safe.
    The buring tower shows no sign of slowing down, you hear the distant crash of a floor collapsing. However, the guards seem to have gone, and the drawbridge to the city is being lowered and the gate opened. A lot of people look confused - this clearly was not supposed to happen.

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Good to know
    I prepare to ambush this guy as soon as he walks through the door to the room

12. Tsukiji

What's behind the open gates?

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The drawbridge, and beyond that, Cinfras High Street.
    You hear him pacing back and forth and talking to himself.
    "What if I said I killed him, and then Dermit escaped with the body? Or I could escape. Or - I could find someone else and tell them he's in the tapestry room - but Elimut would -Oh no, I don't want to die. I only wanted to buy myself a nice farm in Olux! Become a guard they said! Easy money they said! Just stand still in front of doors all day they said! Well I fucking tried didn't I, Uncle Siatun! None of this would have happened if it weren't for you!"
    It looks like he's not coming in.

Tisaun likes this.
  14. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Any exits in the room?

15. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "Does that mean we get to go or?" Look back at people.

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Besides the door you came in through, it seems there are not.
    The teacher shrugged. "Nobody could blame you. But I don't think it would be wise, personally. Uh, see you at the Academy? The name's Tarust. Our secretary is very new, but she should know where I am."

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Patience is key so I'll wait

18. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Nod at him. "Sweet. I'll be going and getting some things until it's time to meet."

19. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So what happens now

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The guard goes on. "I think, I'll, I'll escape! That'll work. And then, but I don't... then where do I go? Oh, ye winds, have you forsaken me! The back windows are blocked!"
    It seems his loyalty to Elimut is waning rapidly, he could be open to bargaining.
    The bridge reaches the other side with a clang, and curious townspeople rush onto it, wondering what's going on. The guards seem to have disappeared. As you and @Nozomi Tojo ~ start heading down, a villager approaches the pair of you and gives you an accusing glare. "Don't be going nowhere fishy - I'm watching you. This has to do with your kind, I fucking know it.", he hisses. "Never did trust elves. Crafty, and no fucking clue what they're thinking... though some of them are okay when they keep quiet," he finishes, looking Rin up and down with a creepy flare in his eye.
    Uh, @WynnChairman is yet to respond but this happened:
    About half of the Doguns are charging towards the Eye, some stay where they are, confused, and others continue running up the stairs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.