Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Announcement Regarding The Next Update

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Grian, Sep 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the interntet, you're always going to get negative comments. You just have to deal with it and not get mad everytime you get hate.

Kraby and MajorMiner like this.
  2. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    RTD kinda looks like inversed light realm, with the spirals and stuff.
    I have learnt to deal with situations like these, I understand, I know it must feel bad for you as well. I have seen it happen many times and it's not so suprising. Even the road to dern would have had to have been the size of Gavel, to not dissapoint. Kinda like HL3, tried to bite more than they can chew and benched it. I just hope the next thing is just as aweso-
    WAIT A MOMENT
    WHAT IF THEY SKIPPED RTD SO THEY COULD GO STRAIGHT TO DERN

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    *Hype train repairs self and starts up*

4. RamonaFlowers

RamonaFlowers Subspace Delivery Girl CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look dude, progress is being made and you should feel happy about that. Sure we can't satisfy every single player, but we are working with tight deadlines and we strive to deliver quality over quantity, even if it means postponing content for the sake of it(which we never ever want).

I think you're the problem here. Instead of acknowledging the work that has been done you just proceed to rant about your personal unhappiness, just like almost every single thread I see you comment on.

You should be the one "dealing with it and not get mad everytime". Be a mature netizen. Remember that people are working and juggling time between their schedules here.

Marco, sandra, mouldy and 7 others like this.
  5. SnowyChes

SnowyChes spam Spam SPam SPAm SPAM SPELLS VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait, I'm confused. Is RtD going to be added but late, or is it not being added at all and these are the builds you scrapped?

6. e!

e! ⁣e HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But does that mean that Molten Heights storyline will come before RTD?

SUPER M likes this.
  7. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Doesn't excuse you making hurtful comments.

It's the Schrödinger's Insult: The moment you're called out for a legitimately hurtful, disparaging statement, it becomes a joke instead of a serious comment and it's passed off as us being too "serious". These kinds of comments sting and are completely unnecessary to make.

"If you don't have anything nice to say..." If it was legitimate criticism rather than a kneejerk "oh, rtd isnt coming? fuck everything" then I wouldn't be up in arms about it, but as it is right now those kinds of comments are going for the throat. It's a low blow to insult someone's career, jokingly or not.

8. dreamer101

dreamer101 Luto Aquarum enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    Thank you for keeping us updated.

mouldy likes this.
  9. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    From what I'm hearing it will be added in a future update, just not the upcoming one.

coolname2034, sandra, mouldy and 5 others like this.
  10. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This. We've not cancelled it, we're merely pushing it back because things of a higher priority came up.

coolname2034, sandra, mouldy and 6 others like this.
  11. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look "dude", if it's something entirely else than what community has wanted e.g. RtD, molten quest storyline, elemental dungeons, finally finishing gavel or changing bad quests, than I do't care how much you're gonna praise the update, it's not something the cummunity had been asking for. As a part of said community I actully want to get something we want, istead of always getting unfinished products (with few expectations).

Kraby likes this.
  12. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh yeah, becouse I don't have legitmate reason to get mad. Becouse I wasn't denied something once again. Becouse we as a cummunity once again didn't get what we wanted, I shouldn't get mad.

Kraby likes this.
  13. AveragePumpkin

AveragePumpkin buy me hero VIP+

Minecraft:
    aww
    come on grian.

14. Pepo

Pepo Snt best cult! QA GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, we know we made a mistake and we felt that we had to tell the community that we did in this thread instead of just releasing another update that isn't RTD. Releasing content isn't an easy task SPECIALLY on Gavel, we all know that Gavel wasn't the most complete update released and it takes time to fix these holes and add content so last updates were fixing low level gameplay, mid and the ct should be getting to high soon. The content team does volunteer jobs, they don't get paid for it. That means, school's more important, university, work.

coolname2034, sandra, mouldy and 9 others like this.
  15. LuckyLukas

LuckyLukas Fell on a cauldron of luck potion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Buy this guy a calendar, it's not the first of April yet!

That_Chudley likes this.
  16. Selvut283

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd ask you stop trying to get people riled up over nothing. Just because you feel personally slighted doesn't mean everyone needs to. You're entitled to your own opinion, but insisting that everyone else share yours, and presenting it in a way designed to insult and enrage:
    ...is where you cross the line. This kind of thing happens in development and it's something out of our control and out of your control, so getting angry over it is only going to cause unnecessary strife.

17. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    you're getting way too fucking defensive over some not serious comments.
    chill out, lad.

But either way getting led on for a year and 3 months straight that road to dern was coming and then learning "lmao no we're not doing that shit" COULDVE been told about earlier when it at first happened. not the month when salted told me an update was possible to come and i had already passed on to the whole community.

either way molten heights storyline and all is forgiven without questions.

Realises, Kraby, coolname2034 and 7 others like this.
  18. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    legit criticism? ok.
    I'm not happy, becouse the community wanted RtD, not "something more important", unless of course it's molten heighst storyline.

As a member of the community I along many people wanted to play one thing, and here we get the information that's not happening. My criticism is, if it's not ACTUALLY something more important than RTD, e. g. more discoveries in Wynn or thatr you're going to add another meme and later cry about "how you had no other choice, becouse community DEMANDED, that you add it", then I say that we as a cummunity had been shafted.

19. TheWildTester

TheWildTester Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think wynncraft content has always been quality over quantity so im completely fine with this but what can we expect for the next update?

mouldy, That_Chudley and Druser like this.
  20. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well I'm glad that somebody's finally admitting that Gevel wasn't finished when it was released.
    It's ok, I understand that it's not as easy as it looks, however I just want to get something we actually want. That's why I'm angry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.