Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majik_7

Majik_7 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    My name is Rowan irl and my username is Majik_7
    My location is in the USA
    I am in the eastern timezone

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc
    My highest lvl class is my level 92 warrior and my main hobbies are probably quests and warring but i'm sure once I get higher level classes I will enjoy making builds.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I was in astonish before and it was annoying they never wanted to war or anything and the members were rude.
    And that is why I love this guild bc everyone is so nice.

4. What are your aptitudes?
    probably being able to catch on to things like how to play a certain game I can catch on to the controls pretty quickly.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I generally think I am a nice person also I am very smart I am a straight A student so that is nice and my favorite thing to do Irl is probably taking my dog on long hikes on the mountain behind where we live

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would like to be in IG because I don't mind warring its kinda fun and also soon enough I am gonna have a tank build so I will be able to help out a lot more.

2. Buliway

Buliway Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    My name is Maxim, In Game I'm Buliway, Russia, and timezone is MSK (GMT+3).

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest Level class is a level 100 archer. My favorite hobby on Wynncraft is grinding for items

I have not been in any guilds before this one.

I like to grinding mobs most of time

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I'm play Minecraft and Osu! I am learning to play piano and guitar. I study programming. I also like to watch anime

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I'll prefer to be Imperial Guard. Mostly because i'm not so good in English (which means that another one part of guild will hard and not comfortable for me and prob others) and ofc i like warring so much

3. Splazer

Splazer Well-Known Adventurer

My name is Alexey you can call me Alex. In game name is E_Laptev. I live in Novosibirsk, Russia UTC/GMT +7 Hours

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level class is Archer and Warrior both level 100 and mage 99. I like Wynncraft by many reasons: first is Intresting quest system, secondly is a boss fights( especially LI ),
    and finally, in the third i like create non standart class builds ( Like Glass Nuke or Bursting melee archer )

I wasn't in guild before Imperial

I have good topographic memory, like speedrun quests and lvling at all. It's hard to piss me off and easy to become my friend/pal

In real life i used to play football, and then sprint. Now i sometimes do Fandub of anime and cartoons
    I'm studying in 11 class ( little boy 17 yo ). Out of Wynn i'm playing Overwatch and Rocket league

I prefer to be the Imperial Guard who will attack our enemies and get control at every territory ( this a reason why i've created Glass nuke archer - warring with my future guild )
    If I had more experience in the Guild and in English in General, perhaps I would choose Trade Association.

4. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]

You've been accepted. I'll send you the corresponding information via Discord.

5. calbin

calbin Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Imperial Application

What is your name, username, location, and timezone?
    ——————————————————————————————

My name is Calvin but I’m mostly called Cal with my user name as Mystrius ^^

I live in the USA in the Eastern Standard as y time zone (EST)

What is your highest level class, and main hobby to do in Wynncraft?
    ——————————————————————————————

My highest class level is my mage at 100, though I am planning on bringing my warrior and archer (maybe assassin in the future) up to that level too just to complete the quad classes. Also since I’ve been told mage is the worst class for wars icri though my favorite class would have to be warrior currently

For hobbies id have to say questing with friends in a call, alone it can get boring but nearly anything with friends in a call makes it fun ~

Im also a semi collector (but not a good one)

Previous Guilds ?
    —————————————————————————————

This is my first time in an actual guild, the other guild I was in was just some of my friends and I just buying a guild, naming it, giving each other funny roles and the story ends there (we didn’t know the point of guilds at the time)

What do you think of yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    ————————————————————————————

I don’t have much of an opinion of myself though i tend to keep to myself and avoid big convos

As for hobbies out side of MC :

• I really enjoy running with friends or to cool off
    • I love my cat and play with him whenever he feels like it (hes a sleepy little boi)
    • I watch a lot of anime whistle petting my cat as he sleeps
    • I listen to music quite a bit as well
    • Surfing youtube is also something I do a lot

What branch would you potentially be a part of and why?
    ————————————————————————————

Definitely Imperial Guard ~

I don't think id even be social enough to fall into any others but I love the concept of wars and keep your territory and defending it and hopefully when I get a better class to lvl 100 other than my mage id actually be useful in them -.-

- Sorry for your troubles of going through this ~ hope it went well though

Bensky and Ascended Kitten like this.
  6. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:

[​IMG]

7. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:

[​IMG]

8. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    *sighs* second page bump not only that we're halfway down there

9. uwu

uwu Newbie Adventurer

Best uwu :D

Bensky likes this.
  10. mouldy

mouldy heheheha

Minecraft:
    Henlo, here is my application for Imperial.

———————————————————————

My name is Gabriel, my IGN is GabeTheCrocoduck, I live in Singapore and my timezone is EST + 12 or GMT + 8.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

A level 100 Mage, my assassin is leveling up quickly though. Usually I like to stay in WC1 Detlas and just chat, but hopefully when I get my assassin to 90 or 100 I can War and help others out with stuff like LI or boss fights.

———————————————————————

3. Previous guild affiliation(s)

———————————————————————

WSD (TheWeirdoSquad). I really just joined it for fun and because I wanted to join a guild (my total level back then was 77).

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

Music and finding the fastest route to get to places in Wynn. I’m also pretty decent at Skin Making.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

I’ve got pretty low self esteem, I enjoy fishing and sleeping.

———————————————————————

———————————————————————

Probably Imperial Guard, it’s fun to do warring with my support healbot build.

Thanks for going through my application!

11. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]

You've been accepted. I'll send you the corresponding information through the respective mediums.

12. Waldwiesel

Waldwiesel Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. My name is Felix and im from Germany so my Timezone is the Mid European one ingame my Name is Waldwiesel.
    2. My highest level Class is level 62 and im an Archer, the main thing I do is doing Quests to level up and get to level 100.
    3. This is the first Guild im in so im new to this whole thing and try to learn everything about it.
    4. My Aptitudes: i like to focus on something and get it done.
    5. My hobbies are fishing and i like to play Computergames like Minecraft or other stuff.
    6. i´d like to join Duma because it sounds fun and interesting.

13. Kanekatsu

Kanekatsu Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. My name is Alexander (IG: Kanekatsu), I am from Russian Federation and my timezone is GMT+3.
    2. lvl 99 Archer is my highest level class at the moment, my main hobbies in Wynncraft would be doing quests and fighting bosses.
    3. I've never been in a guild before.
    4. I am decent at PvE/PvP, I guess.
    5. Just a chill dude, that doesn't talk much. I spend most of free time listening to music and reading manga.
    6. Probably IG because warring seems fun and interesting to me.

14. Waldwiesel

Waldwiesel Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So since my first application was so poorly written I want to do another
    one. Thank you Fox for letting me do that <3. My Name is Felix and im from Germany so the timezone is the Mid European one. My highest class is the archer class with level 62 because my
    friend took the mage and I wanted to
    have a ranged weapon too. My main Hobby is bringing Stuff to stupid people that cant get it alone (quests), but it makes fun so its fine. This is the first guild im in but ill try to learn as quickly as possible what to do. I have a pretty good Orientation so I know where to go in Wynncraft and I like logic thinking like maths in the school. Im very lazy so I dont like Sport that much but its okay, my favorite things to do are going fishing with my dad almost every second weekend because he doesnt live together with my mum, my brother and my brother and me. My second favorite thing is to play Games like Minecraft or Fortnite with my Friends or alone like im doing it right now because they dont want to play Minecraft with me, they want to play Fortnite,poor me. I dont want to join any of these groups at the moment because I dont know yet which obe will make me the most fun,ill just do whatever i have fun at at the moment if thats ok with you guys.

15. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]

You've been denied. Your application had 17 downvotes of the 23 votes in total. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

@A_Potato0_0 saw you deleted your app. You were denied as well. Your application received 23 downvotes out of 28 votes. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

[​IMG]

You've been accepted. I'll send you the corresponding information through Discord.

16. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    Joined at the all-time high
    Overcoming anyone and aiming for the sky
    I feel so damn fly
    Never think everything lasts forever though
    Implying nothing here btw *cough *cough
    Made to never fall
    Pride over all
    Unbelievably anyone can join too
    We are waiting for you