Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Imma assume thie is a break. lel.
    Whats in my ring? Any food? :D

2. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "So, what was that all about?" Release the tension of my shoulders after Elimut leaves the room, looking over at Abbot Tranki.

3. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i keep rolling

Tisaun likes this.
  4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Aside from the uh, the pink lemons? Oh dear, I really should keep a record of this stuff. Anyway...
    He smiles at you. "While I do concede it is possible, an extremist attack on the High Delegate is - implausible. I prefer to base my initial assessment on who this most benefits. We shall see in time whether I was correct. And we must not forget the High King - I have a feeling these two discussions were separated not because of - by the winds, what does that mean?"
    A very loud bell rings out from somewhere above, three times. The guards at the doors immediately leave their posts. Two of them rush out the back door while one of them comes to the table and addresses you, clearly worried but trying to sound calm. The bells sounds again, three times.
    "There has been an emergency in the Palace. Evacuation will proceed into the front courtyard. Do not panic - further details will be relayed to you as soon as they are available."
    The table quickly gets up and moves towards the front door. Most of them seem anxious to leave, but others are more curious. One of the Gylia teachers addresses the guard. "I offer my services in dealing with this emergency, should you want them."
    "I see no reason why not, out the back door, follow the other guards."

@BlueSlimerino - Muffled by the door but still very loud, you hear three tolls of a bell from above - Halster's fire has been discovered. It is only a few seconds before the cell door neatly swings open and you feel someone sit on your lap. Esmé's voice whispers to you, very quickly - "I've released Dermit, he's ready to be carried out. You deal with the guard. Thanks to some complete buffoon of an accomplice, we now have to worry about Elimut turning up - no way we can get past him." Your handcuffs fall to the ground and you feel her stand up. "Go, now."

@Bluescreen
    As Dogoj runs invisible into the cave, Chunchunmaru rolls the Eye off the edge and it falls for what seems like an age before hitting the floor below. A deafening sound rings out like an enormous gong that seems to shake even Ozoth. She immediately turns back around into the cave, low to the ground and forcing everyone to run to the sides. The dwarf on the floor is crushed under her foot as she looks down at the Eye. An orange glow fills the room accompanied by an almost unbearable ringing sound. The Eye of Garahah seems to be active. "Shit shit shit, what the fuck now?", a Dwarf's voice calls from thin air.

5. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I draw one elevn sword and one of my old one's and run out the door

6. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Go towards the eeeviil eye

7. Tsukiji

'^'
    I should stock this with food when I have the time... >.<
    Wooo!!!! Finally we leave. xd
    ----
    Togak's reaction?
    As well as the Bantisu tribe.
    Also, follow Hels regardless of where he goes. Not sure where I'm going so I'll be following thr one person I trust (somewhat)

8. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    owo
    can i use a vanish and jump down?

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The one currently at the bottom of a very long spiral staircase? You going to run all the way down?
    It's way too far down to be remotely survivable.
    He seems surprised, but he's calmly walking towards the courtyard with the rest of the group.
    Most of them are just evacuating. Tranki looks suspicious, but is regardless following the group.
    You draw the swords - the guard is standing inside the dungeon door and is in the process of locking it, about ten metres down the corridor. He doesn't seem to have noticed you.

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I'll run up to him and try to cut him down

11. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Draw the sword and gesture with a hand towards Rin.
    "Come." Go towards the group with Togak and suches.

12. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    Yes.
    When did I say gerts have big brains?
    Becides this is very fun, making you squirm

13. Tsukiji

I just merely nod my head and follow again

14. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oof
    dont you not take fall damage when in vanish tho c:

Tsukiji likes this.
  15. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    This was a later innovation in spellcasting, a slightly different method of casting the vanish spell that left minimal interaction with ones surroundings as well as light, that became standard about 100 years after all this. There are still ways to negate the effects of gravity with magic, the escape spell, for example, though you have even less practice with that.
    As you approach, he drops the keys and turns to face you, brandishing a wand and instantly casts a push spell at you, sending you backwards down the corridor. You manage to grab onto a cell door on the way, halting your speed and he raises the wand again.
    As you start running down the stairs you feel an invisible hand drag you back up to the cave. "Stay here," somebody whispers in your ear. "Are you trying to get killed? Everything is as we intended - better, even."
    You follow the group out of the main doors of the castle and into the courtyard. It's crowded, and there seems to be a sense of shock amongst them. You look back. While it's difficult to see from this angle, one of the Palace towers is on fire, a plume of black smoke rising into the sky.
    Tranki stares suspiciously. "What a convenient time for this to happen. And just after he left the room, too. I suppose the summit must be cancelled - and I wonder who'll determine the results.", he says, vaguely in the direction of Togak.

@H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y
    You are interrupted flash of movement in the stairway shaft, followed by the sound of what seems to be a large gong, and by an incessant ringing. Being alone giving you an advantage in speed, you have quickly caught up to the crowd of Doguns. Many of them seem shocked.

16. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I'll hit him with a chain lightning

17. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Is the stair case in a mountain?

18. Tsukiji

Well if it was big magic I would have noticed...
    So it's either an insider or very covert...
    wait- is that what it always is? .-.
    -----
    I step closer to Hels and look around to see what everyone seems to be doing atm

19. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "I can't help but agree. Elimut seems way too suspicious about all of this." Scabbard the sword. "And he seems way less shocked than he should be about his brother's death."

20. yellowscreen

Minecraft:
    "Gert follow orders."
    I stop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.