Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Slander, I swear

Marky and le_mega_barbare like this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your applications were denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week. Best of luck to you two!

[​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Reti likes this.
  3. coolstuf1345

coolstuf1345 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My name is Christian my IGN is coolstuf1345 I in NewHampshire U.S EDT.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My highest level class is a mage 49 my main hobby in wynncraft is just doing the quests and exploring.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Divine i believe it was I called cant remember

4. What are your aptitudes? My aptitudes are that i'm friendly i'm on often i'm not one to attack anyone out of nowhere and i want to be more community driven.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?My aptitudes are that i'm friendly i'm on often i'm not one to attack anyone out of nowhere and i want to be more community driven.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    Im interested in being apart of the community as i said to make new friends and have fun and i was told by # guild members that this was the best guild to join.

sent to this guild by: Bensky, Quintessee, Holysong

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  4. FeodorRomanov

FeodorRomanov Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? zoreanist, USA, EST

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    I have 4 lvl 100s, 2 mages, an assassin and a warrior. Both mages have war builds as of now. I love warring, war slaving is my best quality :D
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s): ViT, PWF, IoV, ANO, ReA, SDU, Mox, BCr

4. What are your aptitudes? Quick thinking and have alot of endurance for warring. I am good with wynncraft builds and am capable of supporting other players in and out of the game.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? Football, Soccer, Swimming, Track n Field. I also am academically strong with have a 26 composite ACT score as a freshman.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why? IG or Duma, IG because I love warring and Duma because I am in love with guild politics :D

5. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform to the two of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Reti and dotGenco like this.
  6. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    You repeated the same answer of question 4 on question 5 by accident.

7. coolstuf1345

coolstuf1345 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sorry!

1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My name is Christian my IGN is coolstuf1345 I in NewHampshire U.S EDT.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My highest level class is a mage 49 my main hobby in wynncraft is just doing the quests and exploring.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Divine i believe it was I called cant remember

4. What are your aptitudes? My aptitudes are that i'm friendly i'm on often i'm not one to attack anyone out of nowhere and i want to be more community driven.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? im shy i dont really talk to people much but that is why i want to join this guild because i want to make new friends and meet new people. things i like to do in real life is build computers prohram robots mountain bike and snowboard

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

Im interested in being apart of the community as i said to make new friends and have fun and i was told by # guild members that this was the best guild to join.

sent to this guild by: Bensky, Quintessee, Holysong

Castalyn likes this.
  8. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hm lets go
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    My name is Zack, known as Oryx here on the forums. My username is OryxMC, i'm based in the US and I am EST.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

My highest level class in Wynncraft is 61 at the time of writing this application. My hobby in Wynncraft is performing quests and fighting alongside friends and guild members.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I have only been affiliated with 2 guilds, one which I forget. The only other guild I've ever joined is Nobility, a small old guild that I was stuck in due to the name change glitch.

4. What are your aptitudes?
    I am decent at fighting mobs and doing quests. I also have lots of creative thinking and can think of lots of ways we can make and improve community events.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think I'm a good person and a caring individual. I mainly like to play lots of video games, and I like to play sports. The main activities I do are swimming, baseball, and Cross Country (distance running stuff). I often play video games like Counter Strike, Town of Salem, Garry's Mod, Minecraft, ecetera ecetera. Basically any popular game at the moment fortnut I probably play. I have been very inactive on Minecraft but I am recently getting back into it, and will probably play often.

I will most likely be joining eX, however, in the future, if it is possible to switch, I would like to join IG when I reach level 70. (I'm only 9 levels away, at the time of writing.) The other few branches do not interest me that much, as I am not good at trading and markets but I like to battle.

Castalyn likes this.
  9. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform to the two of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

dotGenco likes this.
  10. humaidalhuthali

humaidalhuthali Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My name is Humaid Alhuthali. My username is Death_Exploit. I live in the city of Dhahran in Saudi Arabia. My timezone is GMT+3.
    My highest level class is a level 87 archer. My main hobbies are warring and partying.
    None.
    Whenever I play Wynncraft, I always make new friends through each session, so I suppose I'm good at making friends. I also am dedicated so whenever I start something I won't stop until it's finished.
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think of myself as sometimes a bit too competitive, but otherwise a nice person. I love reading and socializing.
    I would like to be a part of the IG branch because I think that establishing dominance for my guild is important, and I do that by warring for territory.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Ascended Kitten and Fox like this.
  11. ApolloNox

ApolloNox Pug Enthusiast VIP+

Minecraft:
    My real name is Adrian but I prefer to be called by my nickname though which is Aly my ingame username is ApolloNox I live in the Philippines and my timezone is UTC+8
    I have 4 lvl 100s which is all of the four classes and my main hobbies in Wynncraft are Socializing and Warring
    Peace and Tranquility, Beasts, Dogs Among Us, Kingdom of Foxes ( currently in )
    I don't know myself well :BlobSweat: but probably socializing? Its pathetic I know ;w;
    I am a decent boyo and my favorite things to in real life is drawing
    I would like to be in the community branch as I want to know more people in Federation UwU

Anbu, Ascended Kitten and dotGenco like this.
  12. CringeAura

CringeAura Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Application Form:

My username is CringeAura, but you can call me Nick. I reside in the United States of America and in two timezones: the Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8) when daylight savings time ends and Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7) when daylight savings time begins.

My highest class is currently my Warrior at level 101, although I am in the process of leveling my level 53 Archer to become my next main class. I like to participate in wars, loot running, help others do ??? and fight bosses, do quests for the classes that I am interested in leveling up.

I was previously in WesternSailers (PWF) and Verinian Trials (ViT) for a very short amount of time; I left because I disliked how leadership was executed. I am currently an active member of the Kingdom of Foxes (Fox) and an honorary member of the House of Sentinels (Snt).

I consider myself a hardware and software geek.

I think I'm a chill guy who loves to socialize with people. Outside of the gaming world, I like to keep up with the news (especially news relating to mobile devices and gaming consoles) and learn a bit of Spanish every day.

I would like to be a part of the Community branch because I love interacting with other people in the community, so I believe this branch is perfect for what I would like to do.

dotGenco likes this.
  13. AscendedZombie

AscendedZombie kinda busy atm HERO

Minecraft:
    COMMUNITY APPLICATION
    Application form:

1. What is your name, username, location, and timezone?
    Nils, AcsendedZombie, Germany GMT +1
    2. What is your highest levelled class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying, etc.)
    4× lvl 100,l every class once, lootrunning and warring. Probably Imp community only in the future.
    In-game member of this guild
    4. What do you believe are your aptitudes?
    Yall know me...
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favourite things to do in real life?
    Judo, sports in general, chilling with friends. I'm that guy with too much stuff to do and too little time. Always.
    6. Which branch (IG, MIG, eXcursion, Community, etc.) would you like to be a part of and why?
    Imma lay down my rank as a Count in the imperial guard, because I think you gotta show some activity and war, to get that, and I can't run around with that thing without even beeing in-game for a year, but I would like to stay in the imperial community, because I love you guys.
    PS: if anyone downvotes this app, imma see that, find you, and hunt you down.
    Zombie out

dotGenco, Anbu and Wynn: The Anime like this.
  14. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Downvoted

dotGenco likes this.
  15. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Bye for good ~

LanielYoungAgain likes this.
  16. Zahr