Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Castalyn

Castalyn Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

My name is Kana and my user name is Kanamycin_ I use KST since I live in Korea

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (couldbe the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds,partying etc)

My highest lv class is assassin 100 and I like trading items with people (however i can't do this anymore because i spent all my money doing that job... Lol
    )

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):

Hax but i left becouse the guild seemed a little inactive to me

4. What are your aptitudes?

I think my aptitude is solving math problems maybe? What is not my aptitude however is solving puzzles
    That is why I dislike puzzle quests in wynnc

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

I think myself as hard working person though I got a bit of inactiveness when I don't feel like doing that job

The only hobby I can have right now is playing wynncraft because I need to study for my big exam in Korea (known as Suneung) after suneung I think I'll have a hobby of watching movies

6. Which branch(IG, MIB, eX,Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I would like to be a part of IG because I have a experience of warring in my ex-guild, meaning that I can be skilled at it. And plus, I like seeing territories that my guild has taken in guild map (giving a feeling of accomplishment)

Bensky and Kvmilla like this.
  2. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
  3. Goldtistic

Goldtistic JazzMaster69

Minecraft:
    My name is Riley, Goldtistic2, I live in Japan and my timezone is GMT +8.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc):
    My highest level class is level 60, and my main hobby is doing quests because I am interested in wynn's storyline and history.

I was in a guild before, but since it has been disbanded and I don't remember the name. (It's been about 2 years)

I'm average at mathematics, PotPvP, UHC, solving quests / puzzles, making people have a fun time.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I personally think that I'm average at most things, and I enjoy reading books especially fantasy books because the series is always interesting.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would like to be in eXcursion because I like doing objectives and like solving puzzles.

Kvmilla and le_mega_barbare like this.
  4. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

Castalyn and Kvmilla like this.
  5. WaterSlime

WaterSlime Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My name is Hidde but I prefer to be called Elias even though most of my old friend still call me by my actual name. My username is WaterSlime, I live in the Netherlands with timezone GMT+1

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

My highest level class is currently a lvl 97 archer which I'm trying to get to 100. I love to party up with fun people no matter what activity, could be xp farm farming or boss runs. Anything is fun with a nice party :D

None

I have been playing WynnCraft for a very long time (back when VIP town was still a thing) and I know a lot about the server and anything I don't know I can easily find out. I used to be very engaged in the community and would like to be again, that's why I was looking for a fun guild to join. My friend Tundra referred me here.

I think I am very social and caring and I love to play games or go out with friends, have a party, go shopping or just get together and have fun.
    6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would love to be part of the Community because I want to get back into Wynncraft and get to know more people and I'd also like to find out more about what eX is about.

Kvmilla and le_mega_barbare like this.
  6. Bensky

Bensky Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Chicken gang[​IMG]

Kvmilla, Wynn: The Anime and Fox like this.
  7. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

screenshots of us doing the Initiation Ritual a while ago uwu

Kvmilla likes this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

9. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Love a good drowning ritual <3

Fox likes this.
  10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Bensky and Kvmilla like this.
  11. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    doctors

i think we've found a new pathogen

what should we call it?

ok fine we'll call it imperial

H0Y and le_mega_barbare like this.
  12. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Join imp UwU

Bensky likes this.
  13. Altakar

Altakar former 1000+ day counter moth Item Team

Minecraft:
    I'm not gonna ignore the fact that it's only 3 lines

But still, the bottom line is, join Imp uwu

14. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    duma's are red
    aristo's are blue
    we best guild
    join imp uwu

Fox likes this.
  15. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    but Dumas stopped being red a while back :(

16. toost ;)

toost ;) Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    toostTM USA CST
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Ma 100 main hobby is warring and dabbing in guild chat
    Grim, Nih, HoF, DAU, ERN
    Idk, Im pretty good at dabbing.

i think Im a decent human being, and my favorite thing to do irl is binge anime and eat ramen :P
    Duma , Imp guard, or Excursion

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  17. ivo_bs00

ivo_bs00 owo what's this VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? : My real name is Ivaylo,my IGN is IvoSM , I live in Bulgaria,EU

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc): I have two 100 level classes-my mage and ninja , however my main is my mage. My hobby is mainly guilds and warring , I like suggesting new strategies for the guild.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): The Devine Swords and Kingdom Of Foxes

4. What are your aptitudes? : as I said i like making strategies and helping the guild , also im kinda good at builds and the market.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?: I think of myself as a good person , however Im not always a good person which is a huge minus in my personality and I work on how to fix this. My favourite things in real life are probably hanging out with my friends , playing with my dog , and i like eating pizza lol.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why?:
    I would like to be in IG because i have expirience at warring. I like to be a part of The Community too so i we can discuss and help each other in need.

18. Marky

Marky Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? - Mark, Mqrkyy, Slovenia, Central EU timezone (not good with dat)

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) - I have 5 level 100 classes, Mostly warring but probably wont do that

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): -Fox

4. What are your aptitudes? - Wars // Helping low lvls

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? - Im an annoying 13 yr old and i mostly like to work out/play sports

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why? - IG because i do like warring but i wont war alot

19. SilverStar

SilverStar Just another insagnificant mortal HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My RL name is Na'ama, and my username is _Silver_Star_. I live in israel (IT JUST RAINED IN THE SUMMER).

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? It's a Lv. 56 assassin. Ilike to chat with people and do quest with them. Makes the game way nicer. I am also looking forward to join the guild wars after getting enough levels.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I've never been in a guild before.

4. What are your aptitudes? I'm a very good tactican, good at drawing, and pretty fine at Wynncraft duelling.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I am a pretty forward person. I have great humor (at least that's what I'm told) that seems to very black, and I can also be very friendly. In Rl I like to, mostly, play the computer. However I do like to draw. just mostly during class.

6. Which branch (IG, MIB, eX, Community, etc. would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I would like to be in the Imperial Guards, however I understand that I'm not high level enough and for now I would like to join eXcursion.

Bensky likes this.
  20. Tintura1

Tintura1 Marchioness of the Foxes

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Application form:

Hi hi! My name is Tin ^^ My ign is Tintura1, I'm from Finland and my timezone is gmt+3/gmt+2.
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc).
    My main class is Mage lvl 100. I war quite a bit and I'm a member of Fox's warring group called the Royal Fusiliers. Besides warring, I enjoy collecting emeralds at Seavale and hoarding items.
    My first guild was my old friend's guild called Nemract Whiskey. I used to be in ToastedPandas (TnP) a couple years ago before I went inactive. I started playing again last December and currently I'm in Kingdom of Foxes.
    I'm good at coming up with really bad pick-up lines and making like, really bad memes. Also, I heard that speaking finnish is an aptitude because it's apparently a "fuckin devil language".
    Also one of my proudest achievements in life is making a gorgeous pyramid out of soda cans uwu
    I like to think that I'm a fairly nice person. I really care for my friends which sometimes leads me being called the mom friend of the group irl. I love making people laugh so you'll probably find me making really bad jokes, puns or pick-up lines. I enjoy playing games, baking/cooking and being a weirdo who orders candy online.
    6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I'd like to be part of the community since I've heard good things about it. I'm curious to find out what kinds of people Imperial holds in its community. i'd like to thank the great lord biggay for actually reminding multiple times to write this app
    also join fox yiff

Reti and Marky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.