Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He sighs. "I guess I shouldn't have expected you to share anything with me. Anyway, I had no idea Esmé Deepwater was capable of magic! Even worthy of a show! I guess she must have picked it up from around the academy. Well, at least her firing doesn't seem to have held her back."
    As you wander around, you come to the big domed building. A long string of Dwarven runes adorn the entrance. The doors seem to be closed, but not locked. Surely such a building would have something of value inside?.
    She gestures the nearest statue, of a villager with a very long beard, holding an air wand and wearing very simple robes. She appears to be under the impression you know who this is supposed to be.

2. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    "I learned of the show just earlier this day"

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Of course! Lets try to find a way in

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "And you were still invited? My invite arrived last month! Did... did Esmé invite you? That would explain it, I guess."
    The front doors are made of black firetree wood and won't budge, there's presumably blockage on the other side. There are several broken windows, although they're a bit too high to easily climb to, and the left wing of the building seems to be completely destroyed by lava, possibly leaving an entrance -though that's probably approaching the limits of your ring's protection.

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Try my pick, at first lightly incase the wood is harder than steel. If I feel I can hit it and my pick won't break, it will try to break in.

6. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "She did, but I haven't spoke to her today"

7. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Damned Torl fanatics. We should at least give it a shot, plus then they wont be able to say we didnt do anything later if they try to pull that..."

8. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

I probably don't know them in the slightest.
    -----
    I nod my head at her words but don't say anything.

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "What did you expect to find here? Only Torl fanatics would settle in tent towns in dwarven territory."
    One of the Doguns manages to shove a shield painted with Torl's face into the Destrachan's mouth. It flails madly, hitting several others.
    You pull out your trusty pickaxe and swing it at the door. It gets embedded in the wood and you only just manage to pull it out. Perhaps it's not the best tool for the job. You look over at the windows and the destroyed wing, wondering which way would be easier.
    Hels looks at the statue. "I don't know why the villagers love him so much."
    Doushoins responds. "Not anymore. He's widely regarded as a false prophet. Not that he did not achieve greatness in his own way.
    The next statue is the all too familiar face of Togak. You saw him several times when you were in Aldorei, and he's probably responsible for the dogma that kept you trapped there. Doushoins graciously ignores it, turning instead to one of Brian II, who you recognise from a visit he made to Efilim.
    "Well, it's good to see you here. I don't suppose you're willing to tell me of your plans for the future..."

10. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "I have my plans"

11. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Where is hole to surface?”

12. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He laughs. "Of course you do."
    There's a loud creak above you, the drawbridge is lowered, and it comes to the ground with a dull thud. A guard unlocks the gates and swings them open. The crowd starts moving through. Uliuc waves goodbye, and you enter a courtyard. You see the gates close behind you.
    "It's in the corners." He points to a staircase in the far corner of the city. "That one leads to one of the districts that's still inhabited. Be careful, there's a lot of hot lava and ash around. No idea where they went next. Good luck."

13. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    For now I follow the crowd

14. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Gerts hunters. Dogoj will trace accomplice.”
    I go up the staircase

15. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    A guard goes ahead and unlocks a pair of enormous doors, leading you into the performance hall. A large wooden stage has been placed in the centre of the room, almost as high as a villager. On it are two large wooden crates. Between you and the very high ceiling are several balconies around three sides of the room, decorated in the colours and banners of Gylia, the Forest Coalition, the Royal Family, Greater Aldorei and Bantisu. Togak is already in his seat with two other yellow-robed elves including the woman you met in the street and Dermit surveys the crowd below smugly from the Gylia box. The seat next to him is empty.
    You arrive in an oasis of peace in a sea of destruction. Lava is still slowly spilling out of a nearby volcano, ash pluming into the sky. Most of the city around you is devastated. An orange banner flies from a large half-destroyed building held up by columns, and ruined houses scatter the ash-filled plain. Several rivers of lava flow through, cutting across streets like butter. The area you are in now, what must once have been an unremarkable neighbourhood, seems to be still operational. Dwarves wander round, carrying supplies. Nobody pays you much attention.
    (this is actually copied straight from a description of the same place earlier. Sorry.)

16. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Do I see Esmé anywhere?

17. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

What's a dogma? :/
    -----
    I spend a bit more time looking at the statue of Togak before scanning my surroundings.

18. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "OI! MOVE OUTTA THE WAY, I'M GOING TO CAST A METEOR!" I yell at the doguns

19. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Analysis of the left wing and the window

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    No. There's a door that leads directly up a wooden staircase and onto the stage, which she's presumably somewhere behind.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dogma+definition
    Togak is an unusually tall elf with long blonde hair and a very angular face. In this statue he's wearing his usual ornate Embassy robes and staring into the sky. He holds a scroll in one hand and a wand in the other.
    You see at least twenty statues stretching along the corridor. Several doors lead off in different directions and at the back is a much larger statue that seems to be of King Remikas himself.
    "And this is the first High Delegate, Rowar." Doushoins continues identifying statues to a slightly bored-looking Hels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.