Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    its over 1000 uwu

dotGenco likes this.
  2. Dapper Cthulhu

Dapper Cthulhu Dapperthulhu

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ign: Dapperthulhu

Discord: Agpeters「かいと」#9003

Time Zone: MDT/MST

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

Highest Leveled class: Mage, LVL 22

Main hobbies: I mainly Quest Hunt on Wynncraft and gain levels to become more powerful. Besides that I like to walk around Wynn and enjoy the scenery and builds.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):

I was Part of a small just starting out guild called “The WynnTopians” I left because not much was happening in the way of people joining or claiming territories.

4. What are your aptitudes?

I am a great leader of sorts and I’m great at strategizing things like battles and what not. I am also great at socializing and creating new connections with people.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

I think of myself as a very outgoing person who likes to befriend as many people as possible and when trouble arises do my best to help the conflicting parties sort things out without violence or arguments if at all possible. As for what I like to do IRL is a vast sea of uncountable things. To sum it up I like to do things from randomly traveling the world to just sitting at home and reading a good book or play some video games with friends and family.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I would love to be part of the Imperial Knights if at all possible. I think that with what I know of being good at strategizing and leadership as well as being a rather social person I think I would be able to contribute to the IK in a positive way.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  3. GrizzlyPanda

GrizzlyPanda This looks pretty cool VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i try to be good member

4. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week. Best of luck to you!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    dotGenco likes this.
  5. cartermurr

cartermurr Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My name is Carter, I live in Texas, my time zone is UTC-5, my Minecraft username is Joeybascom.
    My highest class is an assassin level 44 and I love to quest in Minecraft and go dungeoning.
    Ive never been in a guild.
    Im good at fighting and casting spells.
    In real life, im quite nice if just a bit sarcastic.
    I would like to be an IK.
    I don't have a lot to put in the guild bank rn but im willing to spend a lot of time to put stuff in.

6. DarkestDread

DarkestDread DarkestDread HERO

Minecraft:
    recommend
    by me

7. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

As it was dictated in the last reply you have gotten from me, you have to wait at least one week before being able to re-apply again to Imperial.

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in one week. Best of luck to you!

8. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ree second page

le_mega_barbare and dotGenco like this.
  9. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    Roses are red,
    violets are blue.
    Join Imp UwU.

10. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

Zephylox, France, UTC+2
    all classes max, being dead after being a retired mod
    i forgot the name
    im friendly and can tell jokes
    i feel like i need to lose some weight and i like to watch the car passing on the road
    eX because it seems to be the more fun part

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
    one_ood, Ascended Kitten and dotGenco like this.
  11. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    I love the effort that you put into this.

12. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

im the most honest possible

dotGenco likes this.
  13. Reminiscently

Reminiscently The Clownfish Prince

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: Jellybean_2007, Houston Texas, UTC-6, i have no discord though.

2.Mage level 30, I like to farm with my friend, and help him on quests

3. None

4. I'm really good at math. smartest in my grade. I'm pretty good at strategizing plans and stuff like that...

5. I think I can be really funny, but I can be dead serious. I like doing math, reading, and playing Wynncraft (of course)

6. I don't have a favored branch but, I think the eX, or IK would be best for me IK is pretty straight forward, and the eX part that says "Do fun things with Imperials and Wynncraftians, and get rewarded" sounds really nice! I just don't know what DLC is.

I do not expect getting picked because I don't have discord

Thank you!

Kvmilla and Fox like this.
  14. Bartasparkur

Bartasparkur Peasant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Rudolph, Bartasparkur, Czech republic, Central European
    2. My main character is a level 58 warrior. I like looking at the builds in Wynncraft (I like to build in MC), doing dungeons and Boss altars. I sometimes enjoy grinding for legendaries.
    3. I was in a guild once, it's territory was somewhere around Rymek and I don't know if it still exists nor do I remember the name. I was kicked from it due to inactivity.
    4. I would say so myself that I am pretty good in strategy, I'm a fair guy and I treat people the same way they treat me
    5. I'm confident and not an idiot like most people now are. I like sports, working out, bushcraft, airsoft but I enjoy a good book or a good video game with friends... Just all kinds of things.
    6. Probably IK because I like to fight and nagociate. I gotta warn you that I don't have a lot of time for Wynn but your guild sounds like a lot of fun so I decided to try it out. Having fun is the most important thing in a game after all.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on our discord server and in our in-game guild. Welcome into Imperial, we are glad to have you with us!

16. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

My disapointement is unmesurable

17. Kvmilla

Minecraft:
    Only if you don't have the right measuring tape.

18. Reminiscently

Reminiscently The Clownfish Prince

Minecraft:
    What if I want to be eX or decide to change it? would I need to contact some on Discord?

19. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    Like Alta said, it's highly advisable that you join discord.

If you want to change branches, you would have to fulfill the requirements of such branch. Since you're level 30, you can't join the Imperial Knights at all, since you'll get killed all the time in battle, as the IK does mandatorily require joining our discord.

For eX there are no requirements other than to have fun. I'll be providing you additional info about it via inbox.

20. Xcela

Xcela If you're reading this hi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    IGN: Xcela
    Timezone: EST
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Highest is a 101 Assassin and I primarily war for the Dragoons in Fox
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    Fox (Still am)
    4. What are your aptitudes?
    I have some knowledge about wars and about guilds in general
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I'm a pretty laidback guy and I like traveling (primarily near my area)
    6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I would rather just be part of the community

Bensky, Fox, Ascended Kitten and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.