Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You're definitely not rich... uh, 5 emeralds and 14 shards.
    As he disappears up the stairs, the delegates start filing through the entrance hall and into the Assembly Chamber behind. A lot of them look worried, and there is a lot of talk about the summit amongst them.
    You leave the House of Delegates and enter the courtyard again. There seem to be kitchens in a smaller building by the gate, judging from the chimneys, but you remember that you still have the pink lemons.
    His shop isn't open yet, and the opening times are in Dogun runes. With the ring, you could comfortably go deeper into the city.

2. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Think about which flowers would fit better the windows of the House of Delegates.

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Deeper i go

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wut about meeeeee

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The dwarves pile down the stairs in various states of preparedness, and you focus on materialising a meteor in front of you with the very limited mana you have left. You slightly over judge it - the meteor casts prematurely and crashes into the ground in front of the stairs as the lead guard steps off. The stairs collapse, crushing several of the dwarves. Then the floor above then starts to crumble in, starting at the stairs. It looks as though the entire prison is set to collapse into the basement.
    You turn up the street away from the gate. The buildings get larger and neater - this is clearly a wealthier neighbourhood. You pass the bottom of one of the towers that stretches to the ceiling. A sign hangs out front. "5 shards entry - best public views of Garah"
    The flowers chosen are beautiful but seem to have been selected for diversity rather than coordination. Clashing colours are thrown together haphazardly and there seems to be little consideration for the arrangement. A perfect metaphor for the Coalition, some would say.

6. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

oof
    Staaap with thr pink lemons. ;-;
    I go over to look.

7. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Turn around from the mess of colours and put my back against the door, so I can easily see either Rin and Fernagie coming back.

8. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Look around more

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    It's not as bad as it sounds. A lot of inflation happens in 997 years.
    On closer inspection the building is clearly marked as the kitchens. The door opens straight into a hall with a wooden strut dome (skylights are impossible because of glass needs, Suinos uses wooden frames that they cover with thick cloth when it rains). Round tables are set out and in the back, the cooks, mostly hobbits, are bringing food from a dark green door and setting it out. They're the only ones there for now, but they're clearly setting up a meal.
    You see the delegates sit around the Assembly Chamber, each chair specifically designed to seat them. The raised chair in the middle is notably empty. The elf you were talking to earlier looks at a sundial on the floor outside and rushes into the Chamber, standing in front of Doushoins' chair. The doors are closed behind him.
    Anything in particular you're looking for?

10. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    "Are they making a conference without the High Delegate?" I think to myself, looking away to the place Rin went.

11. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nah wandering

12. Tsukiji

This isn't a place I buy food is it. .-.
    Continue walking around.
    About how many apples can this get me?
    Apples seems to be a common item that I can use to gauge mometary values. xD (Maybe)

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    It's worth noting that Suinos isn't a normal sort of town. It's basically the Coalition government, residential buildings to house them and a few other supporting buildings. There are no shops.
    An apple would cost about 5 shards. 1 emerald is 64 shards. So if you want to work it out from there...
    You come to a marketplace, in the middle of a small square surrounded by towers. Most of the stalls are still being set up, but a clothing stall and a weapons vendor seem to have opened.

14. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Check out the weapons

15. Tsukiji

:o
    I just look around. How do people recieve food from here? Was there anything special they had to do? Or did one just walk up and buy food? :/

o. Good to know.

16. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    aw i hoped that wouldn't happen
    "well what should we do now headmaster?"

17. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You walk up to the weapons stall. There are three tables of weapons, several racks on the floor and some larger weapons hanging from the roof. There's a lot of variety- swords, bows, axes, polearms, wands...
    "Hello. We don't often get villagers round here. Welcome to Pranoc's Armoury!", the vendor says, getting up from polishing an enormous gold sword. "You looking to buy anything?"
    One of the waiters turns to you as he passes. "You lost?"
    "We wait."
    The prison keeps falling, rubble scattering across the tunnels. Eventually the noise stops. The three of you are left in the hallway, rubble blocking the way up. The dwarves imprisoned scream in terror.

18. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Eh not really. Just checking things out."

19. Tsukiji

"Ah- um..."
    "I just arrived today, and I don't know how things work around here..."
    "Do you know where I would go to buy food?"

20. WynnChairman