Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "There are better ways to stay safe than evacuation", she says, followed by a series of rapid clicks. "I'm afraid we can't help you out - just follow the tunnels that lead upwards. You may wish to leave now." The ants around you start swarming out of their seats, disappearing in ordered rows down several of the tunnels. As you leave, you see them returning with food supplies and sealing off the main room of the nest with dirt. Several of them arrive with ant corpses, which they lie haphazardly in the tunnels, stabbing some of them with their pincers. Any orc investigating would think a much smaller and less impressive nest had already been destroyed. You start up the tunnels, and this is how I put in a time skip of a few hours to catch you up.

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for the time skip.

"Alright." I say, and say no more. I will smear myself with dirt and small cuts, and my blade wet with ant mucus on purpose.

3. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Do I wake up with the nightmare or continue sleeping?

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i tell the guard to drag his partner inside and close the gate after Bantira is inside, but keeping it unlocked. i go and grab a sword from the storage area for myself and Bantira as well as pick up Juntabi's wand, while keeping an eye on the dwarf.
    "now take us to the dogun mage you captured earlier"

5. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Gerts are a race of merciless war-hungry warriors, so they aren’t disturbed by gulit dreams. I keep sleeping.

6. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You're already pretty dirty from sliding down an almost vertical dirt tunnel, but you take your blade and give yourself a few cuts before running it through some of the corpses set out by the queen. Emerging from the nest and adjusting your eyes to the light, you see that sure enough the orcs that you met are dead. Their corpses are exactly where they were when you left, untouched.
    You took mercy on Sord, did you not? He was responsible for keeping you trapped in Kandon-Beta, and you rescued him at risk to yourself regardless. You agreed to help everyone else in the camp and not just escape yourself.
    Bantira makes a sudden break for the door from behind an armour stall, and runs past you into the prison. The guard sure enough drags the dead dwarf inside and leaves the door unlocked. You select dwarven longswords for yourself and Bantira and the guard takes a ring of keys off of a hook on the wall and sets off down the spiral staircase. Several of the sleeping dwarves stir - it must be nearly morning.

7. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Come on, hurry up" I tell the dwarf

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Right. I think it's time I woke everyone up.

@Tisaun
    The sound of bells rings through the forest as you wake, signifying the opening of Suinos' gates. Rin's head rests peacefully on your chest and the morning light glistens through the trees. The road seems to be busy, delegates are arriving for the day's work and the night staff are going back to their homes. You realise you can't get up without waking Rin.
    @Bluescreen
    You wake up to the gentle prodding of a wand into your side. "Come on", the mage is saying. "We have a lot of travelling to do today." The wind seems to have died down slightly, but you can hear a light patter of raindrops on the tent.
    @BlueSlimerino
    You're face down in the stream as you slowly open your eyes. Light is streaming under the bridge and you feel several large, hard objects in your breast pocket painfully pressed into your chest that were definitely not there last night.
    @H0Y0Y0Y0Y0B0Y
    You wake up to the muffled sound of a messenger outside the Dogun bar, shouting something at every building in the street. You can just about hear him for a few seconds before it fades into the distance "Dragon has... building a nest... Thanos.... Dogun Army.... Gate..." It's pitch black in the room - there are no windows and the candle has gone out.
    @Tsuyu-chan
    After briefly drifting off (btw I wrote a melody for the dream song, not entirely sure how to share it), you remain awake when the bells of Suinos start ringing and you feel Hels waking up beneath you.

9. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wait was everyone asleep except me? lol
    also btw what time zone are you? just wondering xd

10. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Poke her temple.
    "Hello there, I think you're sleeping on me." I try to sound friendly.

11. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He starts walking faster, as you and Bantira follow him a suprisingly long way down the staircase. As you reach the bottom, you see hallways going in all directions, extending much farther than the surface building. The guard stops. Bells ring out from the centre of town, signifying the start of the work day. He drops the keys and makes a break up the stairs.
    I'm in the UK, so BST at the moment.

12. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOC I'm standing between him and the stairs right?
    If so I slash at his arm
    otherwise I chase him while telling Bantira to find and free the headmaster

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    As he pushes past you, you slash at his arm with your longsword, leaving a deep gash. He continues running up the stairs, clutching his arm and crying out in pain.

14. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I check to see what they are

15. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Jeez, what a pain
    "Go find and free the headmaster!", yell at Bantira as I run up the stairs following the dwarf
    He shouldn't be able to get too far with that wound and hopefully no one will hear him consider how far down we are...
    "If you stop running I'll spare you! I'll even treat your wound!" I shout to the dwarf
    "If you don't stop though I'll make sure you feel more pain than all the pain you've felt in your whole life combined!"

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You reach into the sodden front of your robes and take them out. They're emeralds, eleven of them - one more than you lost the previous night at the inn. Amongst them is a damp, folded up note. It reads:
    Hello, Glem!
    Thank you for last night! Though it didn't go as far as I'd hoped, it was enough. It was a shame it had to end how it did -
    I felt awful about framing you like that, but I had no other option. I've smoothed things over with the innkeeper - he knows
    the truth and he's not calling the authorities. I've repayed everything you lost and a bit extra out of my own pocket. Enjoy
    Cinfras! You were worried about getting into the palace. I may have a solution to that - you'll see this evening.
    Lots of love - E ♡

PS. If you were wondering about the dragon, it's made its nest right next to Thanos. Bit of silver lining for the Doguns.
    He keeps running and howling in pain. Above you you hear dwarves quickly getting out of bed. They don't appear to be getting equipped, but there are twenty of them, plus the ones on the roof. You've almost closed the gap and are two thirds of the way to the top.

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "That's surprising" I fold the note and put it back in my pocket and get out from under the bridge

18. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I check if I still have my stuff/if it has been stolen

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Looking through your backpack, you see that your belongings are untouched. Not that you need have worried - the door was bolted closed and there are no windows.
    You slowly get up from the stream, walk out from the bridge and stand up. Your shoes and the front of your robes are completely soaked from the stream and very cold. Both Gylia and Cinfras are visible, the road stretching all the way to the city's North Gate.

20. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    I start heading to cinfras

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.