Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    aiya
    I quickly stab him in the back of the neck, hopefully severing his spine and killing him instantly, while pointing the other blade at his partner.
    "move or make a sound and you'll die just like him" i whisper loud enough for him to hear

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The first guard drops to the floor. As you point the other blade, you see your own hand - the spell has worn off. The guard raises his hands and drops his pike.

3. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Dunno, twenty and a bit I think.

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Alright, now open the gate and if someone asks why, give them a reasonable excuse or ill blast this whole prison to hell", i say while showing off my wand
    I move to stand in a way so that i can see the guard as well as Bantira and try to sign for her to come over when the tower guards arent looking

5. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

okie. >.>
    I lay down next to Han. Pressing a hand against him, I transfer a bit over 1/6 of my mana to him. Afterwards, I'll jusy cuddle up and lay my head against his chest, before attemtping to fall asleap. ;p;

6. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Hels.*

I'm not sure if I can answer to this, can I?

7. Tsukiji

I always think of Hans if the name is short and starts with H. .-.
    Due to the cat in Generic and Arch is Modern.
    Nah fam, you're gonna get cuddled.
    (Should I have fed you a pink lemon? >.>)

8. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I thought you would.

Tsukiji likes this.
  9. Tsukiji

I was contemplating ever since they were mentioned. xD

10. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    Should've used them then.

11. Tsukiji

I'm feeling less protwcted by the second. .-.

12. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Waiting

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    He takes out a key and opens the black wood doors. You hear another crash of a potion from the stall and Bantira starts running towards you round the back of several buildings. Inside, the room is open and divided into several sections. Along the left wall, bunk beds are stacked three high, with dwarves asleep in most of them. The far corner is dedicated to storage - you easily recognise Madam Juntabi's wand amongst several more dwarven items, including a few weapons. The bookshelves are stacked with files in black firetree paper, and the near corner appears to be a sort of recreational space for the guards. A spiral staircase leading both up and down is located in the middle of the room.

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    @Amun_Ra - just a reminder. It's nearly dawn for everyone else and I'm faced with the problem of how to keep you in sync without making them wait too long. You entered the nest just after sundown. This is what happened last.
    You're in a twisted version of Kandon-Alpha - the cliff walls of the camps above completely surround you and the circular town is crumbling from the inside out. An army of villager children, all identical to Herek, son of the leader of the failed Revolution, charge from the platforms, straight past you and into the void. You catch one of them, the others falling helplessly to their doom.
    "You killed me, Mr Orange guy.", the one you saved sobs, his voice sounding old and raspy but still distinctly childlike. "I was only trying to help my daddy. We went to Daddy's secret lair and - he's always right, my Daddy. If he says you're a puppet, you are. Even if you don't know it. Seven of Daddy's friends were killed, I was hit by an arrow and for what?" An arrow materialises in his chest, blood soaking his rags. The rumble of the collapsing town draws near. "Sord is a bad man. He knows it. He only wants to escape like all of us, and what has he done?"
    The town finally crumbles beneath you and you fall together into the abyss, infinite cliff walls surrounding you and choking out the remaining light.

The Cinfras road is lined with pink lemon trees and Hels walks straight down the middle of it, singing a wistful tune to himself as he goes. You run to keep up, but no matter how fast you sprint, Hels manages to keep ahead with little effort, not even noticing you. Hels continues singing;

I once was elf, no less, no more,
    When Love herself knocked at my door.
    She gave nought but the best of all,
    But from my task I ne'er would fall.

Throughout my life I helped the trees,
    Till Love herself fell to her knees.
    I gave her not a second word,
    And left her saved, no more she heard.

A mass of spiders comes at you, fangs pointed at your neck. Hels turns round, effortlessly bats them away from afar and continues singing into the distance.

You're in the carriage with Doushoins, and all the windows are completely blacked out. It's very quiet - the faint clops of the ponies' feet and the whistles of the evening wind the only sounds. Doushoins is motionless, staring at the floor. Suddenly, you feel the carriage tip over - the sound of broken wood, terrified ponies and screaming servants fills the air and the carriage starts to roll. Splinters of wood fly, the servant's screech abruptly stops and you seem to accelerate downwards at an alarming pace. The High Delegate remains motionless even as a deep gash spreads across her face, splitting her left eye open. A second gash opens over her chest, staining her lime green robes a deep red. The carriage comes crashing to a halt on its side in a river, and Doushoins is slowly submerged as the remains of the carriage sinks into the river. Blood soaks the water, turning it opaque. The carriage collapses in on itself and the black outside consumes you.

Tisaun likes this.
  15. Tsukiji

nah, just having fun with the closest guy. >.>
    Paying me attention in his sleep?
    The dream sequence is continuing... right? ;p;
    or is it ending here and I have to wait till Hels wakes me up or smth. >.>

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Do you want me to start explaining the meanings and implications of grammatical tenses? For the record that meant the action is ongoing, even if it isn't happening right now. He was paying attention before and likely will when he wakes up.
    The other dream sequences have more definitive ends. Wouldn't really be fair. And two verses of that song are definitely enough for now. And what makes you think Hels will wake you up?

17. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok, sorry. I’ve been extremely busy past few days. And I also thought I had replied but haven’t because of wifi problems.

“What are you going to do, then?” I ask the Queen ant

18. Tsukiji

*shrugs*
    English isn't my first language so please excuse me... ;-;
    okie.
    Cause I'll be faking sleep... >.>

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "This is certainly troubling.", she says, much quieter. It sounds like she's no longer trying to be intimidating. "A civil war looms in Karoc and we have no idea who's fighting whom. At least one side is a direct threat to us. We need to get to the bottom of this before they exterminate us. Leave. We will remain here, hiding. If anyone asks, you killed me, and those orcs that came with you are dead."

20. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ".....alright. Though I think you should evacuate this place as fast as you can." I say, nodding towards the queen. "How do I get up then?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.