Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ''Not interested''

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She instantly reverts to her 'charming' persona. "I think you'll find you are." She smiles at you. You look back at the window.

3. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Why's that?''

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She spreads herself out on the bed and winks at you. "I think you know why."
    You glance at the window again. It's clear she isn't going to give up.

5. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''I'm still not''

6. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ".....I guess you've got me surrounded, huh." I say, facing the queen ant. "I have no intention of apologising for coming into this place, to speak honestly. I heard you've become a threat to the fort, so I came to fight you. That's all."

I narrow my eyes threateningly, staring directly into the queen's eyes. "Mind telling me what's going on with you and the fort, and what you've been doing to this area?" I say in the most coldest voice I can muster, spinning my sword around with my fingers to show off my level of techniques.

7. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I then blind the dwarfs and get the dogun back inside. (While no touching the hot parts of him)

8. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "That's what Elimut said too. At first. Of course he gave in pretty quickly. Who wouldn't?" She shuffles towards you.
    I get the feeling you want to stretch this as far as you can to force me to write more of stalker-seductress hobbit lines...
    She turns down to you. "We have no intention of disrupting the fort, as they have no intention of disrupting us. Not that they know that. At least they had the courtesy of sending diplomats before charging at us with a blade. The Villagers want our eggs. We will do what we must to defend our colony. You are with Doushoins, so you are with them, whether you know it or not." The voice is unbearably loud from this close.

Tsukiji likes this.
  9. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''One diffrence I'm not Elimut''
    No why would you think that? maybe

Tsukiji likes this.
  10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You send a beam of light at the dwarves' eyes. Two of them cry out in pain and stumble backwards, but the rest charge forwards, weapons in hands. That spell is not very effective on groups of targets. You're not sure what parts of Dogun are the coolest, and as you're trying to work it out she charges into the dwarves, flailing her arms in a drunken frenzy.
    She laughs at you, "Don't sell yourself short. You may not be Elimut yet but in due time you could be even greater than him. To me, however..." She nods at the skirt and cloak on the floor. "You going to help me with the rest?"
    The window frame creaks slightly, as if to entice you in the opposite direction.

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''I think your good on your own. Plus you'll have more space in the bed''

12. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so she did come this way
    but with a guy? hmmm

" do you think you can point me in the direction they went? "

13. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "......huh. I can't say I represent the Coalition and Doushoins myself, as I came her on my own accords." I say, stopping toying with my sword, and sighing sheathe it, thinking no immediate threat will come while we talked.

"So your aim is to defend yourself, I respect that. You don't ransack the land and cause harm to the peaceful people of Karoc and the Coalition, and I'm good with that. I guess if you need supplies...." I remember the food supplies in one of the caves that the orc was trying to set ablaze. "I can go to Doushoins to see what I can do. Please don't expect much. Now, it might be rude for me to ask, and it might be a bit late, but what the hell are you?"

14. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I keep channeling light in the closest dwarfs until they are blinded while using my pickaxe to drag her back in while saying to her "There an amazing amount of delicious whisky in here. It calls to you!"

15. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "It may be a bit late for that Elf. Doushoins is neutral for the moment but she is most definitely allied with the Villagers. It's Dermit of Gylia we must reach out to. Now, if you were not sent by the Coalition or the Villagers, we must have another enemy. This is deeply worrying. Killing their mercenary might send a message before it is too late..."
    She points towards the alleyway.
    "There were seven dwarves.", she said, remarkably confident for having only heard them. "They only got five."
    She holds her hand out towards you and closes her eyes "Chunchunmaru, is it?"
    You hit the same two dwarves for a few more seconds before the beam fades out - you're out of mana. They seem to be blinded and are now flailing with broadswords at you and screaming in pain. The Dogun continues to resist you. "Out... of whiskey.", she slurs. "Find... other... bar" One of the dwarves hits her in the side with an axe and she stumbles to her knees.
    OOC knowledge - I have no intention of writing Esmé out. She's persistent. She'll be back if you escape.
    "Look at me.", she says. "I don't need more space. All the more to share with you."

Tsukiji likes this.
  16. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    ”Make more. Gert find more. Gert go to cinfras, bring with scroll. Duke make scroll here.”

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    So I'll have a stalker?
    ''It will be more confortable if you're alone''

18. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "I swing my pickaxe towards his axe to try to disarm the dwarfs. I then tell the dogun I have ten kegs of whiskey in the bar in hiding just for her.

19. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "We have no Gylia Reed, and anyway making some here would cause them to take you here - that's how they work. There, you Gerts like knowledge, right? Plenty of Reed by your home, you can teach your friends to make them. Thank you, by the way. Uh, I'm going to have to pretend we're throwing you out. Can't have people trying to follow you. And you may not even have to go to Cinfras. I hear Tranki has a supply at Templemount in Bantisu. And there's always the Molten Heights. The dwarves will have some, I'm certain."

20. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Um yes...thanks for the info but I should go after them."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.