Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Magma beasts? They don't like villagers for what? Man too many questions. Do you mind if I ask you some questions, or do you just want me to go pass and not ask you anymore.

2. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm so stupid.
    "What would your queen say if you reported that the ants fought back and you had to eradicate them all?"

3. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Did you miss this?

4. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Yeah i'm fine. One of them got me with their axe but it should be ok. Anyway two of them managed to get away, just to let you know. So do I have stay for anything or can i just head on down to the bar?"

5. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "They look a bit like villagers made of magma, but with these really messed up faces. Some of 'em have that black armour stuff. And well, you're from Ahms so you probably know about this, but there was a pretty big falling out over the dragons."
    "She'd probably beat us up a bit over it, but we'd be alive, so there's that. You know what, that's brilliant. You fight them all, and we stay here and wait for you to come back. If you don't... uh, we'll say we trained them to kill wood elves?"
    Yes I did. Terribly sorry.

You can see that Dermit is having a hard time keeping himself quiet. He frantically gestures to Esme the hobbit, who takes your hand and tries to lead you out of the office. "He's got a pretty powerful meteor, best get out of here", she whispers to you.

6. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "alright thanks!"
    I wave at the officer as I leave.
    Well thats finally over, I think as I head on down to the mountain and dragon

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    As you pass the alley where the dwarves were hiding, you notice several half-empty bottles of Maex ale. Drinking on the job, it seems. That might explain things. You as you push the door of the bar open, you notice that it's far busier than usual. A large cluster of Obsidians talk in hushed tones in the corner, two oligarchs that would ordinarily never be seen in such a place sit at the bar and Juntabi, Headmaster of the Grinefez academy is standing in the corner with a large cup of boiling lager. In all your time at the Academy, you don't think she ever left the building. "Chunchunmaru!" she calls out. "Care to join me?"

8. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    it's fine there are a lot of responses to keep up with

i whisper back, but loud enough that Dermit can just bearly hear it ''And it's also it seems the only way to get a door open for him is to blast it''

9. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I head over to her. "Hello headmaster, what brings you to a place like this?"

10. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    Dermit casts an ice snake at you, realises it traps you with him and quickly heals you. Esme drags you out of the door and slams it shut. You can just about hear Dermit loudly cursing in both senses of the word as you start down the stairs. She turns to you and says, "I'd really rather you didn't do that. He has a stressful job."

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    i angerliy say ''He tried to kick me out, what were you expecting me to do? just sit there and accept it?''

12. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "ha ha, i suppose. although it usually isnt as busy as today."
    I wonder why thats the case

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "I know it's been difficult for everyone recently. Sometimes, a diplomatic approach is best for everyone. I feel you, I really do. But I'm the one who's going to have to calm him down and fix everything he breaks."
    "Well, these attacks are probably part of it. It's what finally drove me here. Don't know what Rogdon was thinking, he knows how Torl will react. Never did like either of them."

14. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    ''Speaking of which, any chance I can get a new door. he broke mine.''

15. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Your probably right. We'll end up at war at this rate."

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "I'm sorry, but Elimut really isn't going to be back anytime soon. I know it's not technically the rules, but until then Dermit's word is final. We'll go to collect your possessions now."

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    i give her a death glare but dont say anything

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Rogdon's strategy here is painfully simple. Nobody can prove he ordered the attacks, but it's obvious that he did. He gets a reaction, he says we're making things up. Somehow I get the feelings the villagers are going to buy it."
    "Look. None of this is my fault, Dermit gives me all sorts of trouble too. Please, don't make this too difficult for me. If there's anything I can do to make that an easier decision, please say, okay?"

19. WynnChairman

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well I suppose everyone is quite wary of Torl. Even I have to say her expansion policies are quite aggressive."

20. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "May I go through?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.