Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Travel in.

2. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

What type of potions? Poison I'm assuming?
    And do I know how to harvest them? xD

3. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    Point towards the lair of the conspiracy theorists.
    ”Gert smash because villager use rape-ier.”

4. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "Villager rape who? Uh, where villager? There just tent."
    It's actually health potions. The venom kills by converting all the victim's blood into mana, so if properly neutralised it can store healing magic very effectively.
    You know roughly how it's done but have never done it yourself.
    You get stopped by a dwarf on your way in. "Please state your name and business."

5. Tsukiji

Wait... converting all to mana? O-o
    Where does that mana go?
    And did I read anything about this in the book?
    Do I have tools that can even harest it?

6. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Adventurer, Exploration"

7. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    It gets used to heal the spider. Their venom is basically life steal. This is not something any sentient being is actually able to do - it's briefly mentioned in the book along with proof that it's impossible for elves.
    It's usually cut out with a knife, but it's pretty dangerous without gloves.
    "Unless your name is 'Adventurer', I'm going to need more than that. For all I know you could be a Dogun spy."

8. Tsukiji

:o
    Well I'm not any norma-
    oh. .-.
    well darn.
    How big are the bodies?
    And where are the venom sacks normally stored?

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The venom sacs are stored inside the head, just above the fangs. The bodies are between two and three metres long.

10. Tsukiji

Was there any indication (that I noticed) as to why the spooders attacked?
    I'm also assuming they prioritized attacking me over Hans because I had more mana? Or do I know of another reason?

11. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    They tend to pick on the vulnerable, but in normal circumstances they only attack less intelligent species. Possibly the Decay has something to do with it.

12. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Ah my bad, I misheard what you said. My name is Josend Joestar, and my old job was a miner in the Ahms. Because of an accident, I became an adventurer. If you don't mind me asking, what are dogun?

13. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Rather for miss Doushoins, I guess." I shrug, grabbing the hilt of my sword as I smile at the group. "Never met Togak."

I let my arm holding my sword dangle beside me in a relaxed manner. That way they can't tell what I'm going to do and I can plan counterattack all I want.

The moment they move, I will watch the trajectories of their swings (what kind of weapons do they have, and how many of them? Strength difference between orcs and ogres?) and attempt to slide their weapons down the edge of my blade to deflect their attacks with the least effort. I try to retreat back if I make any openings.

"I really don't hold any grudges against Greenskins. It's a shame you won't be able to fight properly for a few weeks." I say with the most relaxed tone I can manage through my movements in order to annoy/taunt them.

14. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "You 'aven't 'eard of 'em? 'Ave you been living under a rock? Well - I guess you were a miner but that's beside the point. Doguns are magma beasts. They used to live in underground cities but since the eruptions started happening, the surface 'as been crawling with 'em too. Nasty pieces of work, a lot of 'em. Their president's a right nutjob. Forget 'er name, doesn't matter. Disrespectful, too. Most of Rodoroc destroyed or uninhabitable and they just roll up and plant their flags and tents. Some of 'em are okay, I guess, but try to steer clear of 'em, okay? They don't much like villagers no more."

15. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I lift an eyebrow at that sight. "Hm." I grunt, straightening up and relaxing the hold on my sword.

"Mind if I ask what's going on?"

(OOC: back to the original post, when the orcs threatened me and asked me what I was doing, who was the one 'breaking the rules'?)

16. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    The leader grabs the pole axe wielder by the shoulder and pulls her back, but the orc with the greatsword starts to swing at you.
    "We've been sent to befriend the stupid ants.", the leader says, wrestling the orc back in line.

I meant that Dugg'r was breaking the rules by trying to lay claim to Coalition land. The leader also has no right to demand you leave - you're not in Karoc.

17. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OK.
    "Huh...... wait, what!? Those things are intelligent!?" I widen my eyes, surprised as hell.

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    "They're not. I think. Dugg'r thinks they are. Don't mean to be treasonous but I think she might be losing it."
    You somehow forget to do something about the greatsword and it hits you squarely in the left leg, just above the knee. You grab the rock face to stabilise yourself. The orc seems to have fallen forwards and missed your neck.

19. Amun_Ra

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh lol I thought the leader stopped both :P

"Agh.... hngh!" I grunt in pain, then bring my boot straight up under the orc's chin with enough force, hopefully knocking him out. I hold up the sword in one hand as I quickly bring out a bandage roll from the pouch on my belt. I tightly roll it around my wound, planning to later dip it in healing potion(if it exists in this world I mean. it does in the game).

If no others are attacking, I grin back at the leader. "And what, how do you plan on 'befriending' them?" Trying to act cool even though I got cut in the leg.

(how big is the damage, btw?)

20. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    It does.
    There's a pretty deep wound, doesn't quite reach the bone but nearly.
    The orc falls backwards as the boot hits his jaw. He collapses to the floor, stirs slightly and falls still.
    The leader responds, "Frankly I have no idea. We were just going to wing it, starting to think this was a suicide mission."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.