Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Rp - Gavel's Darkest Hour- Act Two Begins [7/7]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sdkgjnio, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I attempt to put the sword into a position where if the spider rams into me it goes straight into it's head.

2. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    There is a very loud bang, and you end up two metres away from where you were. The spell slashed across the fallen dwarf, and it looks like he could be dead. "Korfit! No!", the lead dwarf cries, raising her axe above her head. "You'll pay for that, Dogun scum."
    It works. The sword goes straight through its head. Unfortunately, the others seem to have noticed. Three of them are headed towards you and the other elf, the others now dragging the corpse of the hobbit away to their nest.

3. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I put a sword back in the scabbard and help the other elf up. "Hey, if you can run, it would be the bes-" I look at her face. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

@Tsuyu-chan

4. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Seond a moment to calm mysemf down.
    "Yes."
    "Where do we run?"
    I start moving away from the spooders.

5. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ahhhh
    well thats embarrassing
    "oi oi," i say to her as I back away, trying to think of a way out. I could probably outrun them given their heat fatigue, but she seems quite crazed and agitated and who knows how much harder she'll chase me?
    "do you know what i just did? It's a new spell i created," I bluff, "any dwarf i hit will die within an hour unless they're out in surface temperature. If you take your friends and go, i'll leave you be but if you chase me i guarantee you wont get him out in time," I continue confidently, "I am Chunchunmaru! Star student of the Grinefez academy! The grand mage who controls the most powerful of them all, METEOR!!! You think you can catch me and save your friend at the same time?"
    ok that might've been a bit over the top I think to myself

6. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I look back at the approaching spiders, taking out the other sword. "We don't. They're going to attack the other carriages, we can't have that happen."

7. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

8. BlueSlimerino

BlueSlimerino Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    ''Yeah, yeah. So why are you bringing me out?''

9. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    She looks at you in disbelief, giggles slightly and starts swinging the axe at you. The remaining dwarf, however drops her axe and backs away. "Are you really? Should I have heard of you", she says, quivering. Her leader scowls at her mid-swing.
    As you travel down the passage way, you see carvings of villagers on the wall. A tableau depicts the founding of Cinfras, another the first contact with the Elves, another the crowning of Remikas, but most are events with Bantisu religious significance. Finally, the stairs open into a hall. As you step in, the voices speak again "We realise not all are of the Faith. We are sorry for the loss of all souls that do not find their way to us through scripture. Leave now, you may yet see the light."
    "We need to discuss your future at the academy, or the lack thereof."

10. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

"Ah- um..."
    "Okay."
    I follow you.
    Channeling some mana into my ring, I pull out a small knife.

11. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    Not taking him seriously at all I just say "And what do you mean by that?"

12. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I stand in front of the girl and prepare for the imminent fight.

13. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    You reach his office, and he gestures towards a chair. "Take a seat. We're very limited on time and resources at the moment, and it has been decided by, yes, all of your teachers that you are not a good way to spend them."
    The largest of the three spiders charges straight at you, seemingly learning from its fallen ally and staying low to the ground, aiming for your legs. The other two split and lunge at the other elf from both sides.

14. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Well, so it is not ghosts but the Bantisus, huh. Before I leave, can I ask if you have a map out of this maze like canyon? I'm trying to get out of Ahms."

15. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I throw the seeds on the ground and concentrate on making them shake the ground slightly and grow between their legs.

16. yellowscreen

yellowscreen Certified Lurker

Minecraft:
    I follow and try to act inconspucious, as if i didn’t carry a giant hammer.

17. BlueSlimerino

Minecraft:
    "What, am I too good for them?"

18. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    They do not reply. You notice that the hall has severall corridors leading out of it.
    You get a few odd glances as you go down, but nobody actually says anything. The child leads you into a tent, and knocks on a wooden board lying upright against the clifface. "Password?", says a gruff voice from behind it. Your guide enthusiastically replies "Potiongate!", and the plank is moved aside. You follow him into a dark cave full of villagers in what looks like tinfoil armour.
    The one attacking you jumps at you to escape, but the other two are off balance.

19. WynnChairman

WynnChairman Chairman of Wynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    are you serious? these dwarves are so gullible...oh well, guess ill press my advantage
    "Of course, you should know of me! They say I will one day surpass even Elimut himself! Now begone before I unleash my Heat Death on you as well!"

20. Tisaun

Tisaun Lad HERO

Minecraft:
    I run a bit to pass under the jumping spider, so I can appear behind it. I shout to the elf if I succeed.
    "Take one of those, please!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.