Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Reti and Luky0 like this.
  2. RemiDaYeen

RemiDaYeen CraftedMovie Veteran CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: LabyrinthMaster
    Country and Time-Zone: GMT+2, France

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I play Wynn once every 2 days, 1 to 4 hours. I can be more active if you want me to.
    What's your main class and its level?: Warrior, 96.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Doing loot chest runs, exploring the province, helping other people.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Funnily enough, every guild I've tried joining other than Fox got disbanded or abandoned right after, so I know no other guild where I feel at ease with. I left the guild a few months ago because I was getting bored of the server due to too much tryharding and because I didn't like how the guild suddenly changed from being a simple community guild to a war one, I've never been a fan of rankings honestly. But today my views have changed and I would like to rejoin. If I'm accepted, I will focus my help more around making LE donations, and helping more regularly when needed in combat.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Fox, Hax, Fox again, SNT.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, my username is Laby#9452.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  3. MrSeagullOne

MrSeagullOne Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: MrSeagullOne

Country and Time-Zone: Britain, so BST

Gender (Optional): Male

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I only just started, but I am usually on every day

What's your main class and its level?: Only a level 11 warrior

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I enjoy doing quests and helping out people. I've also heard about wars and they may seem fun when I get to a higher level

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I've been looking for a guild that can help me out, and I'd help out even more in return. I was recommended that this guild would be really good.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: This would be my first guild so I'm sorry but N/A

Do you have Discord?: Yes I do have Discord, it's MrSeagullOne#8902

Who invited you? (Optional): No one invited me but someone called Tntdestroyd recommended me to this guild

Luky0 and Reti like this.
  4. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

RemiDaYeen likes this.
  5. ProjectLab

ProjectLab Just your normal Minecraft player VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey Foxes , It's been over a year =)

Reti, Luky0 and Drew1011 like this.
  6. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey Labala :D

Luky0 likes this.
  7. Xcela

Xcela If you're reading this hi HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm bumping this thread so Luky can like this post
    Please like

Luky0 likes this.
  8. DavyMcGravy26

DavyMcGravy26 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: DavyMcGravy26
    Country and Time-Zone: Maryland EST
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I usually play 1-3 hours every day and at least 4 times each week (unless I'm on vacation )
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl 75 (data recorded as I'm writing this)
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like questing and guild wars
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Because it seems nice and I want to be in a guild with discord plus this guild seems to have lots of active people.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: No
    Do you have Discord?:Yes, my username is Thunder #4073
    Sincerely,
    DavyMcGravy26

Drew1011 and Luky0 like this.
  9. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if it isnt the horse god

Luky0 likes this.
  10. BlueFire28

BlueFire28 Project Director VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

11. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gay lmao

Bottom text

Luky0 likes this.
  12. ProjectLab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Still remember those old days breeding horses , fun times.

13. ProjectLab

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: LABALA_HUMANA (Might change it to ProjectLab soon I dont know yet).
    Country and Time-Zone: Spain,CEST.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Around 3-4 Days a week for a few hours (depending on which I chest farm , mythic grind or just trade with players)
    What's your main class and its level?: Lv.100 Assassin.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft?: Trading , and trying to get those sweet sweet Mythics (also breeding horses Im obsessed with that , they dont call me the Horse God for nothing)
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Becuase this was the first and only Guild I joined a few years ago and I had the best time playing and making really good friends.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Only been in FOX and I didnt really left , I just became Inactive in wynncraft.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes , I use it a lot.
    Who invited you?: My will to revive old times
    Additional Notes: Old FOX member , I used to be Baron and I had a few medals , sadly I got kicked after becoming Inactive at Wynncraft but now Im back.

14. ExposedLeviathan

ExposedLeviathan Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: ExposedLeviathan
    Country and Time-Zone: U.S. EST
    Age (Optional): 16
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I'm coming back from a long hiatus but, I'm hoping to be able to put in 15+ a week!
    What's your main class and its level?: Assassin Level 73
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Doing quests with friends and just chatting and interacting, a lack of friends playing is what drove me off from Wynn at first!
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I'm looking for an active guild first and foremost, and just a guild that can help me elevate to become a higher level player through tips advice and assistance!
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Kingdom Phoenix- It was going through a spray of leadership changes and eventually the person who had recruited me to the guild had left himself and I just decided when I returned from my hiatus to leave.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, Saint 321 #5432
    Who invited you? (Optional): Didn't receive an invite!
    Additional Notes (Optional): My Physics teacher insists on telling me that 1+1 is equal to 10 and I'm not sure why.

Luky0 likes this.
  15. Morterm

Morterm Hi

Minecraft:
    what is the equation

16. _pro_master

_pro_master Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: DAME__TU__COSITA
    2 YEARS
    BOY
    EVERY DAY 3 Hours
    assassin
    swiming
    cuz im pro and why not
    my old guild RIP
    yes itay100 #6617
    i want to join to this guild my all class level is 425 plz invite me <3

Luky0 likes this.
  17. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

18. RideTheSky

RideTheSky Good Boy™

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Username:
    RideTheSky.

Country and Time-Zone:
    Australia, +10 GMT.

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:
    Daily, for at least three to four hours a day.

What's your main class and its level?:
    Archer at level fifty.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft?:
    Currently I have been thoroughly enjoying questing, dungeons, and mob-grinding.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:
    After reading over what was offered, I have to admit that I was intrigued at how the community within looks, considering from the outside it looks rather lovely.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    None at all.

Do you have Discord?:
    I do, my account name is RideTheSky#0001.

Who invited you?:
    Absolutely nobody.

Additional Notes:

I hope to hear back from you soon, thank you for reading.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Luky0, Rawb, Drew1011 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Kayble

Kayble Owner of the Mercurian Order Guild CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm T R I G G E R E D, I'm not a captain on the member list you, hecking heckers. 1/10 would r8 again.

Luky0 and Drew1011 like this.
  20. Vyzr

Vyzr Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Vyzr's Kingdom of Foxes Application
    Version 1.2
    Last revised July 5th, 2018

In-Game Username: Vyzr

Country and Time-Zone: I am currently residing in the state of Texas, in the United States of America. As such, I follow the time zone known as the Central Time Zone, which is equivalent to 6 hours behind the Coordinated Universal Time. However, since it is Daylight Savings, I am using the Central Daylight Time, also known as Central Daylight Saving Time. My current time is equal to 5 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time.

Gender (Optional): I was born biologically as a male, and I identify myself as a straight male

Age (Optional): At the time of writing this application, I am roughly 15 years and 6 months old.

How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Sometime around February of 2014, my friend introduced me to a relatively new MMORPG server named Wynncraft, the same server that we play on today. At the time, there was a lot less to do compared to the present-day. Guilds were not around, quests gave less XP, and much more grinding was necessary to level up in between quests. I played on the server for around a month and decided that it was not as enjoyable as I would have liked. Thus, I quit playing on the server after only a month. A little over 4 years later, on the 28th of May, 2018, I decided to revisit a server I once remembered playing on. Much had changed since before my 4-year hiatus. There was much more content and more things to do compared to the humble and comparatively small world of the past. Since rejoining the server, I have discovered a greatly increased interest in the server. With more things to do, it kept me from feeling the boredom that caused me to leave. Ever since rejoining, I have been active on the server for a few hours every day, especially during the summer, as I have much more time than school. School has been getting busier and busier for me, and while I try my hardest to log in every day, some days I can only manage an hour. Being involved in school activities as well as maintaining grades is more important to me now than it was when I first discovered this server. However, I can personally guarantee that I will strive to be active for every day for as long as I possibly can.

What's your main class and its level?: Every since rejoining the server, I have been fascinated with the assassin class. With its ability to turn invisible and escape danger, it immediately drew my attention. The large amount of possible DPS only increased my interest in this particular class. Thus, it has been the first class I ever had to reach level 100, and I have enjoyed every moment of it.

What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Since my return to the server has been fairly recent, I am not as knowledgeable as many other people when it comes to game mechanics or just general knowledge that is helpful to have. However, when I rejoined the server, I spent a large amount of time reading changelogs and guides that other members in the community have posted regarding the changes. I have been active on the Discord as well as reading through many forum posts, in the hopes of increasing my knowledge of the server. Because of this, I have found great pleasure in helping other people in the community, from just answering questions or helping them in-game. Aside from being a part of the community, I have thoroughly enjoyed doing quests as well as grinding mobs. Finally, upon reaching level 100, I have been working towards a melee build for my assassin that, when complete, I will be able to use in order to help out the guild in wars and make sure we maintain a top spot on the leaderboards.

Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Upon rejoining the server, one of the first things I noticed was that certain pieces of land could be claimed by guilds. As you might guess, I also noticed that this guild, Kingdom of Foxes, was the owner of many of these territories. This guild is clearly very active and not afraid to fight for their spot in the leaderboards. I see a guild as a small community, inside of the server. Being in a guild was one of my most favorite experiences so far. Having a sense of community and having people to talk to and ask for help is always extremely appreciated.

Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: When I came back to Wynncraft, the first ever guild I joined was Fantasy Everyone was very nice, being helpful and answering questions. People would be willing to help fight bosses or help with quests, as most of all, it provided me with people to talk to, so I wouldn't have to be on this server by myself. Unfortunately, my time with this guild was cut short, due to me leaving to be with a friend for a brief period of time. However, this did not turn out as planned, as most people weren't as active as I would have liked. Ultimately, I longed for a guild made up of active members, which would help improve my already fantastic experience on this server.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do indeed have an account on Discord. My tag is Vyzr#0434

Who invited you? (Optional): I was not invited by anyone.

Additional Notes (Optional): N/A

All the best,
    Vyzr

Edits
    7/5/2018: Minor changes, grammar and punctuation

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Xcela, Luky0, LoveLusting and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.