Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Last Person To Comment Wins!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Corcustos, Oct 30, 2016.

?

Why are you here?

1. It's legitimately a fun activity.

9.6%
  2. I AM DETERMINED TO WIN.

22.3%
  3. It fills the void that is my life.

18.6%
  4. I am being held against my will.

15.9%
  5. It's the only thing dumber than me.

15.0%
  6. I don't know, why is anyone here?

27.4%
  7. It is de wae, brudda.

17.8%
  8. o

33.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Everlasting wows

2. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Foreverlasting wows

3. Tsuneo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Immeasurable wows

4. Tsukiji

innumerable wows

5. Tsuneo

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so many wows that the multiverse multiplies exponentially

I gtg sleeep now.

6. Tsukiji

wow. sleeping. ;-;
    See yah~

7. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    waking

8. Tsukiji

good morning?

9. Tsurumi

Tsurumi Tired Abyssal

Minecraft:
    IMG_0132.JPG

ITS 4:04 AM

10. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

Do british people actually exist? I mean, they must be a meme, there is a not a single thing about them. And I mean it. Let's go through the evidence:

Where are they from?

Not a single country in the world is named Britain. Some people say they come from England, and England is inside Britain, but if that was the case they would be British they would be Englanders. Also, heard some silly theories about them coming from whales. Guys, no, whale people do not exist. Whales live in the sea. Do there is a consensus on british people coming from Europe, but then we are left with a whole continent of possible locations. That's as good as nothing.

What do they eat?

Every country has at least one main dish. Even the US has their burgers. But these british people, what do they eat? Heard some people associating them with tea, but everyone knows that's an Asian thing. Shouldn't they come from Europe? One of these two points must be wrong them. To me, it looks too sketchy.

What language do they speak?

I challenge you, putting all my money and my ass on the line here, to find a supposed ""british"" person speaking their native language. Most of then just speak a broken ENGLISH. Yes, english. Really suspicious, huh? And I even tried to look deeper into it. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. I kid you not.

11. Tsukiji

Pls, find me an AMERICAN WORD.

I challenge you.
    I believe, it is an 'English' word

12. Eirika & Ephraim

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Tsukiji likes this.
  13. Tsukiji

Uh... False.
    Wait, was the correct answer True?
    FVCK, I PICK TRUE!!

14. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Undertale. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of moral psychology most of the jokes will go over a typical player's head. There's also Sans' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the ingenious indie game The Stanley Parable, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Undertale really ARE idiots- (bet you didn't get that reference, kiddo) of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Sans' existential catchphrase "You're gonna have a bad time," which itself is a cryptic reference to Nintendo's 1994 RPG Earthbound. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Toby Fox's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer monitors. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Undertale tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Eirika & Ephraim likes this.
  15. Tsukiji

I don't think I'm good enough to be here... ;-;
    I'mma wait this fight out. D:

16. Spinel

Minecraft:
    I wrote the Love Live copypasta myself , but I copied and pasted from reddit the Undertale one, because I couldn’t think of anything that would fit

17. Eirika & Ephraim

Many people always ask me how I was able to get into Harvard as a 16 year old who skipped 3 grades of high school. They think I got in because of my scholarly records, but no the key is the interview.

As I sat in the Harvard Dean's office in front of the board of reviewers for my application, the Dean asks me "Why should you be a good candidate for this school?" They seemed bored but I replied "Well I was born a child prodigy, placed 1st in my state spelling bee for three consecutive years, I can speak eight different languages not counting Latin, play four different instruments, I skipped grades 4 through 6, and graduated my high school as valedictorian at the age of 14. I then worked as an intern at both Telsa, and NASA." Suddenly the room burst into laughter and many of board instantly started scribbling down "No" near the application check marks. The Dean says "Sorry but you are just not the type we are looking for." But then I said "Excuse me but I wasn't finished... I play Undertale" The Dean looked at me like an idiot and said "So....?" Then I replied with a smile "And I understand all the references and subtle jokes" An audible gasp let out by the board was so loud the secretary had to come in. You could hear a pin drop and then suddenly all at once the entire board clicked their pens on the "Approved Box" and I was instantly handed a diploma and now I'm teaching advanced physicals there. I guess you can say I'm pretty smart. :)

Tsukiji likes this.
  18. Tsukiji

*stands up*
    *turns around*
    *walks out*
    *slam door*
    *sit in corner and cry at how useless I am*

Eirika & Ephraim likes this.
  19. Spinel

Minecraft: