Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Tool Alternative Wynncraft Sins Pack - Wynncraft Modpack For 1.11.2 (update! - Twitch/curse Release!)

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by cornbreaddoor, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cornbreaddoor

cornbreaddoor Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hello, people of Wynncraft!
    Sadneo Here with a modpack for you guys!

Note: Bomb Cluster Mod will not be added until it's full release and it's published on curse.

Hello, This modpack will focus on improving your gameplay experience on the wynncraft network.

This is a modified verison of Wynncraft Sin Pack made by titlekung_2546. So 99.9 percent of the credit goes to him.

Information:
    All about the modpack!

Hello, Sadneo here back it again with another post!
    So this is an modified version of titlekung_2546's Wynncraft Sins Pack.
    As of right now I do have permission to keep this post up.
    As of right now I am also the offical developer of the alternative modpack.

"My modpack is named WynnCraft Sins Pack It's a modpack that's created while I play on potato computer, so It's low quality client (You can still set the graphic to be high quality if you want but low quality for default) but performance is better than normal like ground and sky, confirm by @Shy_Phoenix "Woah, I never get this much fps before, thank you title" (can't find the message picture but he can still confirm)
    Ok, It's time to get into detail." (@titlekung_2546)

--- Original Modpack: https://tinyurl.com/ybnqdzae ---

Mods:
    BetterFPS
    - "Performance Improvements"
    ChunkAnimator - "A small client side mod that animates the appearance of chunks so that they don't just appear instantly."
    Controlling - "Adds a search bar to the Key-Bindings menu"
    DefaultOptions - "A way for modpacks to ship a default (key) configuration without having to include an options.txt file. Also allows local options from any mod .cfg file."
    EnchanedChat - "Adds in-chat color codes, @mention notifications, customizable chat history size, and regex chat filters"​
    WynnExtraFix - "Extra Fix for 1.11.2 Wynncrafter"
    FpsReducer - "Reduce GPU and CPU usage automatically when no user operation exists."
    InGameAccountSwitcher - "This mod allows you to change your logged in account in-game, without restarting Minecraft"
    JourneyMap - "Real-time mapping in-game or your browser as you explore."
    MineMenu - "Mine Menu - Radial menu, 'nuff said"
    Notes - "A clientside mod that provides a fully functional in-game notepad."
    SmoothFont - "Draws all font smoothly for better readability and can replace to fonts in your computer."
    5zig Mod - "A Minecraft all-in-one modification to enhance your singleplayer and multiplayer gameplay."
    Optifine - " Minecraft performance tuning and advanced graphics"
    WynnInvManager - "stats analysis, item dictionary and more!"
    WynnRichPresence - "A simple mod which integrates Wynncraft and Discord"
    WynnExpansion - "An Unofficial Wynncraft enhancing mod continuing the work of SHsuperCM's "SHCM Wynn" mod"

What does it add?:
    "Custom Guild, Party, Friends, World Menu
    Custom Keybinds
    Item Searching
    Minimap for you to unlock and add way points
    Custom Location
    Setting to change what you can see
    Item name tags
    Lock system
    Custom music edits
    Lot more you to find
    Custom Graphics
    Lots more
    " (@titlekung_2546 )

What's the difference from the other modpack?

*added Audiocraft an alternative soundpack
    *added the ability to see your name in F5 mode
    *added a fastchat also known for removing chat background for better frames.
    *added transparent pause menu.
    *removed bettersprinting because the server uses stamania.
    *removed liteloader and voxelmap
    *replaced voxelmap with journey since it has more features. I'VE SPENT 3 HOURS PORT THESE WAYPOINTS TO JOURNEYMAP.
    *pre-organized config.
    *added seus shaders which are option (beefy computer required)
    *removed CMM,ResourceMod, and it's just the little things mod as it is not needed for gameplay.

Hey look a picture of the modpack!
    [​IMG]

Average Time of Completion:
    15days 20hrs 23mins.

I wanted show how I experience wynncraft. So I was checking for the best mods. Modified config basically the whole mc folder. After that I did my testing. There were like hundreds of tests to make sure the modpack was serving it's purpose at first the modpack wasn't an alternative version of the sin pack because before I never thought about showing it to the world. Few days later it came to my head about showing the world. I took my time to make the modpack. I really liked the default wynncraft sin pack modpack but it didn't have what I wanted. So i've spent my time modifing the modpack with the things I like. There were lots of crashes but now it's stable. Few days later, I've posted the alternative modpack on the forums to show. But I didn't take any further action until I got the approval of titlekung and I did within like 10 mins of the post. I was surprised to be the official dev of the alternative modpack too. So I did my final touches to the project and uploaded it. - Sadneo

Changelog of 6/17/18 - 1.3.2
    *Fixed Smooth Font
    *Removed Itlt
    *Fixed Waypoints not working for some users.

Changelog of 6/20/18 - 1.4.0
    *Removed non-forge mods for twitch and curse clients
    *Lots of bug fixes

Info of the Original Modpack - 1.4.0
    *Replaced voxel map waypoints with journeymap waypoints imported from alternative modpack to original modpack. All credits goes to Sadneo "I've spent 3 hours porting these waypoints"-Sadneo (Orignial Modpack here!) --- https://tinyurl.com/ybnqdzae ---

Current Version:

Downloads
    CurseClient(Twitch) - Search update Alternative Wynncraft Sin Pack to install!
    CurseForge Website - https://tinyurl.com/ybdx9zyv
    ---▼These versions contain non-forge mods such as 5zig and optifine which provide the best experience▼---
    MultiMC - Google Drive - https://tinyurl.com/y8xwu39y
    MultiMC - Mediafire - https://tinyurl.com/y9ja49u2
    Normal MC - Download MultiMC version and combine their .minecraft with your .minecraft.​

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. titlekung_2546

titlekung_2546 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you can do this but i recommend link the original one :D
    i use voxel map because waypoints exist in voxel map
    there's soundpack which is expansion's already in modpack
    already remove in lastest version ._.

3. cornbreaddoor

Minecraft:
    Alright done!

4. titlekung_2546

titlekung_2546 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gw

5. Spikol

Spikol Mage in apprenticeship

The link is not working, and there is no alternate version in the twitch launcher.

6. cornbreaddoor

Minecraft:
    This has been fixed.

7. DanMetroArnold

DanMetroArnold DMA HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Out of curiosity, what version of Optifine did you use in this pack? (I'm on the Twitch/Curse App Edition, Just so you know...)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.