Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild |♕ Kingdom Of Foxes ♕|

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by LoveLusting, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NonicPvP

NonicPvP Depressed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guild Application Form
    In-Game Username: NonicPvP
    Country and Time-Zone: CEST
    Gender (Optional): Male
    Age (Optional): 14 years old
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: I'm usually on for around 3.5 hours a day.
    What's your main class and its level?: Ninja, Level 100.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Farming, Leveling, Questing and I like warring a good amount as well.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: Well, first of all, it's #1 which probably means that it has good members. It's in a good ally and I've seen some people in the guild and they seem nice to each other, which makes me want to join the guild and well... play with them! :p
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I've been in Emorians, also in the Valkyrie alliance. I recently got kicked for inactivity because I was doing some other stuff. (Personal)
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do have discord. I'll provide it if I'm invited.
    Additional Notes (Optional): I'm hoping to be invited because I would like to contribute time to the guild and learn the community.
    THANKS! - Nonic

LoveLusting and Luky0 like this.
  2. Luky0

Luky0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Congratulations,

You've been offered a conditional admission into our guild!

A letter with extra, necessary information has been sent to you.

3. The8BitDoggo

The8BitDoggo Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    IGN: SparkZera
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Way too much to be considered normal
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer 101, but I want to play Ninja and get a mythic build for it.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Everything (mostly quest and warring)
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: well, you are the most active guild I have ever seen, and that was a problem with my old guild. Plus im a furry :3
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: Hax and USNC. No one was ever on and thats not why I want to be in a guild. I want to be in a little family of wierd people that play this game too.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes

4. Pixelated0624

Pixelated0624 Forum Wanderer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right, so I'm sorry guys. I fucked up. I made a big mistake just for a bit of fun I guess. I wish things didn't end up like this but I suppose it was inevitable with what happened. Just didn't think it would be so soon. Expected maybe a few extra days at least. If any of you guys hate me after this I understand. But know I didn't do it out of dislike for any of you. I love everyone I interacted with in Fox. If I could I'd love to stay in the community and be friends with you all still, but I understand that's likely not possible with a lot of you. I'm sorry y'all, Bye..

5. ApolloNox

ApolloNox Pug Enthusiast VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh wow, I didn’t know you were gay. Did you come out in public yet? I have to say, I’m flattered to know that you have a crush on me (If only the girls at school would feel the same Ha). I won’t even ask how you developed a crush on me, but I guess human emotions go confusing paths sometimes. Nevertheless, I am straight as a stick and even though I think that you’re a great guy but I’m not made for a homosexual relationship. I know that this tiny message of you must have taken a lot of courage to write, and I acknowledge this. Regardless of that I can’t do anything but hurt your feelings here and I feel bad for it. But you have to think about it from my perspective: Would you want to date a guy even if you’re heterosexual?

6. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "You're all shitposting on my thread, these are all just copypastas!" -Ari, 30 seconds ago

7. Goden

Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Right, so I'm sorry guys. I fucked up. I made a big mistake just for a bit of fun I guess. I wish things didn't end up like this but I suppose it was inevitable with what happened. Just didn't think it would be so soon. Expected maybe a few extra days at least. If any of you guys hate me after this I understand. But know I didn't do it out of dislike for any of you. I love everyone I interacted with in Fox. If I could I'd love to stay in the community and be friends with you all still, but I understand that's likely not possible with a lot of you. I'm sorry y'all, Bye..

8. Drew1011

Drew1011 Former Viceroy of the Foxes / Reviver of Kingdoms HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    xoxo ily luky

9. Kayble

Kayble Owner of the Mercurian Order Guild CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    <o/ <o/ <o/ <o/

Luky0 and Reti like this.
  10. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Luky won't like this bet

Luky0 likes this.
  11. Pixelated0624

Pixelated0624 Forum Wanderer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If Luky likes ur post you are officially gayer than Reti
    Proven fact.

Greeni and Luky0 like this.
  12. AngelKiba

AngelKiba Fox Enthusiast

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ~~~~~~Bet~~~~~~

Luky0 likes this.
  13. Killerfish

Killerfish Procrastinating Artist HERO

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

Luky0 likes this.
  14. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Banana CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fox Guild Application Entry Form
    In-Game Username: SaltyKing
    Country and Time-Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (+10 iirc)
    Gender (Optional): Male
    Age (Optional): Young
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: Most days and for a few hours.
    What's your main class and its level?: I'm 1010 i use and war on multiple different classes. But I generally use a rainbow archer, a Fire archer, an earth assassin, a fire warrior and a water warrior. Aka i hate mage.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Chilling with friends and bantering around.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: y not.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left:
    welp here we go...
    1. Water Ways (Left because everyone was inactive)
    2. Hall of Fame (Left because of personal reasons)
    3. Fire Flys (Left because it was inactive)
    4. Kingdom Foxes (Was honorary member and then I quit wynn for a few months)
    5. Emorians x2? x3? (Ehhh I don't remember)
    6. Hack Forums x2 (1st time the person who bribed me quit and the second time I stayed there for a week because I was bribed again (Different person))
    7. Paladins United (I joined for the PUN )
    8. BuildCraftia (Tnt died in a war and disgraced me)
    9. Fantasy (Viaire was about to wake up)
    10. Angelic (Personal reasons)
    11. Spase (It was deleted)
    12. The Hive (No one warred)
    13. Lunatic (I was kicked so i couldn't leave (logic))
    14. Imperial (No one warred and 2 toxic mofos pissed me off so I snapped at them then got bribed to join Hax for the second time)
    15. Germany Elite (Was bribed to start the next guild)
    16. Spase (Recreated) (Still there (Not going to leave unless I get accepted here.)
    Might be another one I'm not really sure...
    Yeah that looks kinda bad...
    Do you have Discord?: Stanley #7448 (Already in Fox discord)
    Who invited you? (Optional): No one has invite me but a few have tried to get me to join the guild before... is that inviting? The wording is odd considering if you were invited you shouldn't have to do an app. Do you mean recommended?
    Additional Notes (Optional): If for some odd reason Goden doesn't manage to block the shit outa my app and i get accepted i wont leave straight away. There is a certain event that i want to happen before i leave. (No I'm not telling what that is)
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

LoveLusting, Xcela, Lego_DW and 5 others like this.
  15. Nicroo

Nicroo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Nicroo.
    Country and Time-Zone: Israel (GMT +3).
    Gender (Optional): male.
    Age (Optional): 14.
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?:about 2-4 hours everyday. 4-6 hours on holidays.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer level 90.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): Helping newbies, do dungeons with friends and Questing on the server.
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?:I want to join an active guild, start helping conquer territories and help guild members.
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I was previously in the guild "The Hive" but its pretty inactive and i thought that i should join a more active guild.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes. (Name: Nicroo#6562)
    Who invited you? (Optional):My friend recommended this guild.
    Additional Notes (Optional): None.

16. SaltyKing

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    P sure it was Yule. I went to sleep and woke up and wasn't in the guild anymore
    No explanation or anything...

Luky0 likes this.
  17. SaltyKing

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah it was a bit ago, think it was around the time i first hit u up asking for a SDU invite

Luky0 and Lego_DW like this.
  18. Bridgekeeper

Bridgekeeper The Meh™ Emoji

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: Sushilion9
    Country and Time-Zone: CST
    Gender (Optional): Attack Helicopter
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: On average 2-3 times a week for 4 hours roughly.
    What's your main class and its level?: Archer lvl 45
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: It is the best guild I have found so far, and doesn't have a level limit. I want a amazing guild for my first one, and this is a great option.
    Do you have Discord?: Yes, but I never use the microphone for privacy reasons.
    Additional Notes (Optional): My activeness will decline during the school year, but not significantly.

Luky0 and Fox like this.
  19. Rawb

Rawb Disciple of Bak'al

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Congratulations,

SaltyKing and Luky0 like this.
  20. Morterm

Morterm Hi

Minecraft:
    In-Game Username: SirEnderLord
    Country and Time-Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Gender (Optional): male
    How often, and for how long do you usually play on Wynncraft?: every day though in a couple weeks I'm going on a vacation for one month
    What's your main class and its level?: My mage class is level 100 but I'm also leveling up my archer and warrior but I’m going to try o mainly be a warrior since soloing is easy with warrior and so I can do wars more often.
    What do you like doing in Wynncraft? (Optional): I like making buil< grinding for items price checking them trying to sell them, csst, helping people with quests
    Why do you want to join this guild over any other guilds?: I want to join a guild that is not afk a guild which helps its guildmates and a guild where they are serious about themselves and well simply the other reason was that your recruiter was really nice
    Any previous guild affiliations and why you left: I left Vit because they never helped me I meant the leader helped me but he was busy most of the times so the only time he could help was with beating qira but the rest of the guild never helped period. also i was in fux........
    Do you have Discord?: yes my discord is SirEnderLord#5994
    Who invited you? (Optional): Cringe Aura
    Additional Notes (Optional): I like reading making build watching wynn jumping off mt Wynn is fun going through shops is fun looking through discord is fun helping people is reading about stocks is fun being with my dog is fun.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Luky0 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.