Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, Zecul!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    dotGenco likes this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, thou hast been accepted!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, feel free to apply again in one or two weeks. Best of luck to you!

GrizzlyPanda and dotGenco like this.
  3. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cor nostrum deae o/

Fox likes this.
  4. Fyr3_

Fyr3_ Random Mage

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cor nostrum deae o/

Good guild, join fast o/

Viva la Valkyrie

5. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    what a nice guild :d

6. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My name is Marcus, IGN Lubicle, Timezone GMT +8.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) My highest is my mage (100). I love trading and making better builds.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Sins Of Seedia

4. What are your aptitudes? Monitorization.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I love gaming and sharing my experience, I think generally, I am a peaceful, yet humorous person.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? Duma because I specialize in monitoring and moderation.

7. Muhuru

Muhuru S̶̢̭͎̣̠͎̬̩̣̬͚̤̤̣͌̓͋̄̊̾̉͋̃̚ CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    Muhuru, UAE, GMT+3

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    I have two level 100's at the moment, but aiming to get my warrior to 100 by July (hopefully). I really like the market system & making random builds (partying as well xd).

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I was in Holders of LE (HoL) but everyone left and the guild died down so I'm looking for something more active.

4. What are your aptitudes?
    Trading, helping others with prices, memes, making builds for people, and a bit of PVP.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think that I'ma genuinely nice person that would really like to be in a guild that is overall chill, helps each other and likes to chat. I like mechanical keyboards, building computers, computer accessories/gadgets. I speak 3 languages, sometimes read books, and I like chemistry.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I think IFTA would be my best choice, but I could definitely war.

Thank you for reading, I hope I get accepted!

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  8. Morterm

Morterm Hi

Minecraft:
    I’m a loyal and trust worthy dog I never tell secrets to random people without a ROyal order

Application coming

9. Morterm

Morterm Hi

Minecraft:
    Hi bark I'm a royal pooch 77DC41DA-715B-4848-B283-CA45C93204FB.jpeg

10. Morterm

Morterm Hi

Minecraft:
    I wonder were your ambassadors went

11. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform the both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, welcome into the family!

[​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, and feel free to apply again in two weeks. Best of luck to you!

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    7Mile and dotGenco like this.
  12. Lubicle

Lubicle Paragon of ShadowFall CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, time zone?
    My name is Marcus, my username is Lubicle, I live in Vancouver and my timezone is GMT -7.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level class is my Mage (level 100) and my main hobby is trading, making builds and warring.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    Sins Of Seedia.

4. What are your aptitudes?
    Price-checking, making dank puns and memes, UHC and making builds.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favourite things to do in real life?
    I generally think that I am a chill but also a humorous person. I love playing MMORPG and FPS games generally because it is generally a way to group up friends. I like reading science books and I love chemistry and Physics.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    I think IFTA would be a good choice for me because I can price-check accurately but I could be IK at the same time because I like warring.

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We do appreciate your effort and will to join Imperial, but you were given a time limit before you are allowed to apply again. Thus, we are bound to respect our time limit policy and cannot stretch it. Should you decide to wait, we'll gladly vote on your current app once the time comes.

14. DarkestDread

DarkestDread DarkestDread HERO

Minecraft:
    can I join ?
    username Darkestdread
    What is your highest level class mage lv 97
    GMT
    hobby qesting /grinding
    Previous guild affiliation i owned dreadsoul but that guild is gone now
    What are your aptitudes helping others spread imperial control xp farming
    i want to help the imperial empire in anyway i can
    I do a lot of damage on mage 8841 hp and 20 stamina
    if there are a lot of enemies or a super strong enemy i like to hide make shore i can't be hit then attack from that spot
    I always have lots of potions on me
    KI
    I have discord
    I have dyslexia which make spelling hard well if i had any chance of getting in before I probably don't now

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  15. Rot3m

Rot3m Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Name: Rotem
    username: r0t3m
    time zone: uct+3
    2. my highest class is my warrior level 92 and my favorite thing in wynncraft is partying with pepole beacuse when im in a group its a lot more fun to grind do quests and do things in general.
    3. i havent joined any other guild so i wanna enter a guild and have fun with pepole.
    4. my aptitude is grinding and comiting to a quest or a task , im very nice pepole and in general
    5. when i wanna do a task or help someone i comite all of my time to it and im very friendly and i get along with pepole really eazy , my irl hobbies are mostly gaming i also play DND and i do kong fu.
    6. i would like to or the IK or the IFTA beacuse i like to pvp and with the pvp i get to fight as a team and when im in a team i can coperate with the team and help fights and the IFTA beacuse i can convince pepole to lower there prices and give me more when im paying less .
    Thx for reading my application and i hope i can be added.
    even if not i would like to be able to play with some of u guys beacuse im a solo player and playing with other pepole makes wynncraft more fun.
    Thx!
    i would like to add that if i will be at the duma team it will also suit me beacuse i can speak well and i have good ideas

16. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are bound to inform you that the lack of proper English in your application lowers all chances of being accepted by the other Citizens. We believe you do not have any excuse for your incoherent English, due to the fact it is your mother tongue. Therefore, to give you a fair opportunity into getting accepted, the council has decided to let you rewrite your application.

DarkestDread and Dinner like this.
  17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Imperial, have a cozy seat in there!

dotGenco likes this.
  18. Rot3m

Minecraft:
    Thank you very much i hope to get started

DarkestDread and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  19. BuchDoesL

BuchDoesL Well-Known Adventurer

My name is Idan and i live in israel, my time zone uct+3, my Minecraft username is ImrixMuter.
    My highest class is a Archer level 94 and what I love in Wynncraft is to play with friends and improve my classes.
    I didn't have any guild before.
    I'm good at fighting and inventing tactics.
    In real life, I think I'm a kind and nice person and I won't have any problem with helping people.
    I would like to be a IK and or IFTA.
    I have a lot legendaries in the bank and I can give them to the guild trade market.

Rot3m likes this.
  20. Rot3m

Minecraft:
    Looks good altougth im not the one deciding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.