Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatrickIsAdopted

PatrickIsAdopted My name is jeff HERO

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?

Soo lets get started ^^... My name is Erem | Ingame name is EremAkaPatrick (So you prob think now why the heck is ur name "AkaPatrick"?? Short story time there.. As you can see my ign on the forums is PatrickIsAdopted, because I have a friend called Patrick and he always said that I am fat or something as an joke and I just changed my name to PatrickIsAdopted. With that name I started playing on Wynncraft and many ppl msged / knew me as "Patrick" after I got kinda bored of that name I just changed it to EremAkaPatrick so ppl know my rl name but still as Patrick because some people still call me Patrick im fine w that tho xD.)
    My timezone is ‎UTC+2 -- Germany

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

My highest class is Level 101 Assassin
    (Because it is bae ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)but I got all other classes on 100. My main hobby in Wynncraft is trading / farming items especially mythics, because I got my own Mythic Shop and kinda proud of it xD. Overall I am always active on the forum and if someone needs a pricecheck for an item (Rares,Legends,Mythics) I can always give the seller a price because most of the people dont know the prices for each mythic and they come to me because they know I can help them. A other hobby which I love to do is making builds. Got like for each mythic a different build(especially for spell builds). Overall if a friend or guild member would ask me: "hey mah dude can you rate my build and make it maybe better if it is 2 bad?" I would help them there aswell since of my knowledge ^^. Also I like to do with other people guild wars. It is always fun to chill in discord and do some wars with friends (+ talk about some stuff).
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):

I was in Achte Shadow but I got bored there and now I am searching for a guild which is active.

4. What are your aptitudes?

Helping other people on many different situations (As you can see that on question number 2)

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

Ehh more of like a chilling Person + Going out with my friends and most of the time I just play videogames with them (Lol,WoW,Ow,Mc etc..)

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

I would like to be a potentially part of IFTA because I know most of the stuff about the market and I can always help with price checks.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Lubicle, Blazo, Fox and 2 others like this.
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome into Imperial, enjoy your stay!

Kvmilla and Ascended Kitten like this.
  3. RonIzMLG

RonIzMLG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My name is Or, my username is RonIzMLG, my location is Israel and timezone is GMT+3
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    Assassin lvl 82, and my main hobby in Wynncraft is quests and partying.
    Fantasy, atm in HoF, been in another small guild 2 years ago.
    Making friends, helping in quests, chatting and having fun ;)
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    A bit shy, mostly playing on pc and not going out alot. I like playing on my pc basically everyday other than that petting my cats.
    6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    IK, I like fighting and doing bosses/guild wars. I personally think it's a challenge if you fight a guild that has max mobs and max lvl.

4. Jalapeno9

Jalapeno9 Shadow of my former self HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Whats your name, username, location and timezone?

My name is jalapeno91, but you can call me Jala. My username is Jalapeno9. My location is Finland. And timezone is Utc +3.

2. Whats your highest lvl class, and whats is your main hobby in wynncraft? (Could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

Well my highest lvl class lvl 100 warrior, im currently trying to get mage to lvl 60 and archer to lvl 100. My main hobby is loot running and exploring world.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s).

KnR and Snt. Snt was dried out and pepi said to get another guilds.

4. What are your aptitudes.

Trying to help anyone. And find useful items to people.

Im actually lazy one. But i have actually been helpful to ohter people. My favorite thing to do real life (ohter than playing video games) is sleep, eat and do household jobs (or what is it called?).

Hmmm. I have to go with IFTA. Sience im not huge fan of warring stuff and im horrible at creating events. Also i have my shop comming up soon (when i have price check my items and getting my warrior to lvl 101).

5. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, feel free to apply again in one or two weeks.

6. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
  7. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lubicle likes this.
  8. Antra

Antra Malding since 2014 HERO

Minecraft:
    unoriginal tbh

9. TheDarkSociety

TheDarkSociety Human Wynn Wiki HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ign:TheDarkSociety

Name:Sean

Timezone:Pacific Standard Time/PDT

Highest Class Level:Ninja

Hobby:Grinding for mythic and legendary items and getting to level 101

Previous Guild Affiliations:Emorians

Aptitudes:
    -I can make very good strategies
    -Very intelligent
    -Can be very loyal and social

What I Think about myself:
    -Intelligent
    -Strategist

Favorite things to do irl:
    -Sports
    -Games
    -Competing in school events

Branch:
    I would like to be in the Duma branch because I can make many decisions and can be very good at investing and making deals and communicate with other guilds. I've been making many decisions before for myself and others.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  10. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. However, do not lose faith, feel free to apply again in one or two weeks.

[​IMG]

We are bound to inform you that you will be interviewed by our Grand Duke Fox. You will receive a message with necessary information.

11. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In case you don't know me by now, I'm Reti, my username is RetiFile, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada (the dangly bit) and my timezone is ALT, which is GMT -3 right now and will be GMT -4 in the coming months (daylight savings sucks).
    also my real name is ryan shh

My highest level class is my level 100 assassin. Because I don't play this game often enough, my next highest level is a level 43 dark wizard. This is because while grinding is fun, quests are really what I play wynn for (besides guilds, because that should be a lil obvious). Quests are just fun ways to blow off some steam and enjoy the cool stuff the team puts into this game (good job btw guys).

Previously, I had a stint in Snr, quit wynn, came back, joined Snt, and then jumped ship to my current home Fox, where I now serve as the Most Honourable, Marquis RetiFile, chief manager to the North American region.

My biggest aptitude is how approachable of a person I am. I don't want to brag too much, but I'm one to find people to talk to and be able to hold conversations and strike up a few jokes in the time it gets me to know someone. I'm also patient as all hell, so if you've got something to tell me, I won't be afraid to listen until your're done.

although im not very humble

I think that I'm an alright person in real life. I'm happy with where I happen to be in my life right now, but it's always possible to improve as a person. Along with that, I'm an absolute music nut. If you want to talk Renaissance music from the 1500s or the new rap songs that just came on the radio, I'm your guy. Shoot me a ping or whatever if you're up for that sort of thing.

Honestly, I'm here for the community aspect of it all. You all seem like cool people except for goden and I'm looking forward to the times that we can spend together.

Thanks for the opportunities, guys!

ding dong get your wynncraft on

dotGenco and Ascended Kitten like this.
  12. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, hail Foxes Imperial!

Kvmilla, dotGenco and Ascended Kitten like this.
  13. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    "Ding dong time to get your wynncraft on"

14. Arya

Arya Travelled Adventurer

1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My name is Arya, my username is Xx_Arya_xX, timezone is Pacific Time Zone

I have a lv 100 archer, warrior and mage and a lv 76 assassin. My main hobby is kinda everything, but I mostly enjoy guild communitys and social groups.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): I have been In ANO 2017 March, I quit for 3 months then join XED.

This is a tough one, I personally like to talk to people, start conversations, tell jokes etc) I am pretty patient and willing to sit through an entire lecture if I want to, if it isn't about history.

I think of myself as a pretty outgoing person. My favorite things to do in real life are hanging out with friends and shopping or video games.

I want to be in IK because I feel if I can solo li I can do wars, and I also really like warring.

le_mega_barbare and Kvmilla like this.
  15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial, Imp Joined UwU

dotGenco and Ascended Kitten like this.
  16. flyingman

flyingman Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My real life name is Balint, refer to me as Flyingcity263 I'm currently living in Hungary, my timezone is Central European Standard Time.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? My main class in Wynncraft is a lvl 98 Assasin, honestly my favorite thing to do in Wynncraft is to farm Emelards

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): Sins of Seedia, which is still the Second biggest Guild in all of Wynn

4. What are your aptitudes?: I'm active almost everyday, every hour of thy day. I'm a very good mob hunter, my main build is a Speed Build which means I can run from one side of the map to the other in no time.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? I think I'm smart because I always think through every possible way that an action can result in before I do any action because "For every action there's always an equal and opposite reaction."and I don't want that opposite reaction to be harmful in any way. I'm pretty calm all the time I rarely get truly mad at someone or something.

The M.I.B. , why? My intention with that is to make everyone see how powerful our Guild is, and make them sure that they want to join us.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  17. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Imperial and congratulations!

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  18. 889816

889816 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ign: 88916, Illinois USA, CST

Lvl 1oo, and my favorite hobby is making builds.

Captain of OCE or Wrath Of Poseidon.

Im good at pvp and making builds: For example, I made a speed archer, mana regen, tank and spell damage build.

I think I am a wise person and very extroverted. My favorite things in life are computer games and fencing, as they set me free from boredome.

IK, because I really like warring. In my old guild I have helped take many territories and I find myself not bad at wynncraft pvp.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    BCrule, Kvmilla and Wynn: The Anime like this.
  19. GrizzlyPanda

GrizzlyPanda This looks pretty cool VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:

GrizzlyPanda, America (New York), EDT (EST)

It's my archer at level 40, but I am trying to get it up. As well as I do prefect a warrior over archer and will likely be on I start working on soon.

I was in my friends guild but he left the guild so i left it too, as I didn't want to be in an inactive guild now that i'm trying to be active again.

I think some things I am good at are (raging) Pvp and doing quests.

I think I'm a general nice person in real life. I tend to avoid my family and play computer games all day, but that's normal for tees this day and age. I also like to do acting/performing in front of others, for school and outside things, but I never let it cut into my gaming time.

I would more likely be a IK or MIB. The reason I would be an IK is to defend our lands and maybe help us get new lands. Then MIB as I love to produce stuff and production is something that I find important.

20. Gemini1999

Gemini1999 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Application form:
    Levi, OpalineUnicorn, Midwest USA, EST.
    Mage, level 76, my main hobby is completing quests and helping others complete quests.
    I was in Burning Blazes but people quit and it was just me and the owner and that's no fun.
    The true mage mix of ranged attack and support, healing an absolute tank of a warrior is a good time in a boss fight.
    I think I'm a fairly easy going guy and have a good time with things.
    I would like to be a part of the Imperial Knights, as I enjoy dungeons and the guild raids are very much like a dungeon final fight in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.