Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild 「 ♚ I M P E R I A L ♚ 」

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Kvmilla, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Sara

Mrs Sara Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What a cool guild with amazing peeps :oo

2. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    new thread looks cool also bump

Fox likes this.
  3. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the second oldest one

4. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    isn't it also the second one in general?

5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the first one since the wipe.
    We had another thread before the wipe

6. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    o

7. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:
    You're the coolest cucumber

Mrs Sara, Zahr and Fox like this.
  8. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome into Imperial!

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Zahr likes this.
  9. Blazo

Blazo Playing Wynn since 2016 VIP+

Minecraft:
    yey
    10charrr

10. TNTOutburst

TNTOutburst Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone?
    Name: My irl name is chris
    Username:IGN is TNTmaster312
    Time zone: CST
    2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)
    My highest level class is a level 100 warrior. I enjoy warring because ever since I got end game gear it is really fun to take down one hundred mobs in one attack. I also enjoy doing loot runs where i collect inventory full amounts of powders and legendaries. I also help out my friends in wynncraft and show them how things work
    3. Previous guild affiliation(s):
    I made my own guild, just to get the ropes and understand how guilds work so i would be prepared when i am part of a bigger guild so i can help
    4. What are your aptitudes?
    I am loyal and I want to help this guild be as much as it can be. I will help and donate whatever i can. Because I am lvl 100 I would be happy to donate equiptment and powders to members of the guild. I am excited to take part in wars and fight by the side of friends and allies.
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?
    I think of myself as a bringer of justice. Lol that sounds kinda cringy but i do stand up for whats right and still respect others that do not agree with me.
    I like to spend my time playing games (wynncraft is my favorite), watching my favorite youtubers and listening to music.
    6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?
    By the sound of them i feel i might belong in IK, though to know for sure i would have to learn more about the guild, branches and what theyre like. I know you said it was our decision, though i am fine with helping whichever one needs the most help or that i fit best in.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
    le_mega_barbare and Blazo like this.
  11. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? not telling my real name, but my friends call me G. Ign Satakakel, U.S, Tennessee, CST

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc): lvl 100. in between marketing, builds, warring, etc. I spend a lot of time researching Dern and Road to Dern. (I'm not trynna brag but im 90% sure I know more about Dern/RtD than nearly all of the community)

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): BuildCraftia, New York Nibbas, Hall of Fame, etc.

4. What are your aptitudes?: good at using bullshit luck to my advantage. I have a 20k arrow storm build too so.

I'm a loyal person, I goof off a lot (in a good way). And I'm a meme god.
    Basically, I'm everything you'd ever want.

just kidding
    5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?: I'm an okay person, when im not goofing off I'm very mature. I ice skate and cook IRL alongside gaming. I skateboard also.

tl;dr im in between a nerd, an athlete, and a talented cook.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?: MIB, I've figured out a bunch of cool tricks i can do with particles and archer.
    and im a good warrer, so that's a plus.

le_mega_barbare likes this.
  12. BCrule

BCrule Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:

If it's okay with you I would like to just be referred to my in game name or other nicknames as I would like to keep my name a secret. Username: BCrule, you can call me "bc" or whatever you'd like to. I live in the USA, EST timezone.

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc)

My highest level Class is Warrior (53), my other Classes are Hunter (41), and Assassin (38). I do see that most Top 10 Guilds have members usually consisting of Level 70 -101 players, I am prepared and willing to continue grinding to the best of my abilities to level up and contribute more as I am right now. My hobbies are really wherever mind takes me, but I like to do quests as I am quite the completionist, but helping my guild in whatever way I can is what my main ambition and objective will be. Dependent on what level you roughly need to be to assist in a War I believe I may be a good asset in Warring if you so need my services. Obviously Guilding would be the hobby I direct most of my attention to as I believe if I am to be considered here I must do my part and make my potential Guild a better place for myself, and for my guild-mates that do the same!

I am sorry to say I have never been in a Guild before, however I have done my research and understand how Guilds function and what I can do to contribute is clear.

Well I am motivated, resourceful, and easy to talk to. I like to interact and assist the communities I am given opportunities to be a part of to make it the best community it can be. I like to consider myself to be a good multitasker, I have a good familiarity with the Wynn area, still learning Gavel. I have a pretty good mental tolerance for repetitive activities/boring activities, I am willing to do it if it means I am doing good for this Guild.

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life?

On top of what I said in #4 I think I'm a nice guy, usually caring more about others than myself. I like to do and watch sports, physical activities are mainly what I like to do and get some good cardio! Solving mysteries and puzzles are also along the lines of what I love doing, that's a big part of the reason I love Wynn Craft so much is because of all of the elaborate puzzles and mazes you have to solve. I enjoy bonding with communities and making getting to know my comrades. I'm a grinder, I am okay with doing boring work that other members may turn their nose to, willing to take one for the team if such a situation arises. I am rapidly growing in Levels on my Main Class (Warrior) trying my absolute best to advance!

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why?

If I'm honest I think you the person evaluating this Application would know where I would be best placed based on all that you've just read as I probably do not know where would be best for this chain of Guilds. However if you'd really like me to choose I am completely fine with that just let me know.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there-- thank you very much for reading and taking the time out of your day to consider my Application! I very much appreciate it and hope to make this big community a better place for all who participate in it! Have a good rest of your day!

13. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild in a few minutes.

Welcome into Imperial!

[​IMG]

We are bound to inform you that our members are still deciding over your application. But feel free to join us on discord! You'll receive a message with the link to our discord.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  14. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild in a few minutes.

Welcome into Imperial!

BCrule likes this.
  15. BCrule

BCrule Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Thank you very much for this opportunity! I will not disappoint!

16. Imaxelius

Imaxelius Content Team Manager CT Manager QA Modeler HERO GM Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Call me Imaxe. IGN: Imaxelius Im located in Finland so GMT+3

My archer is level 100 and I have 2 other ~90 accounts. My favorite thing to do is do quests, level and explore stuff.

Ive been in SNT until it disbanded. Also weird THE LIGHTNING FUSION GUILD

Im a creative person who has experience with Wynncraft from both a player perspective and a staff perspective.

Im a funny person who likes to play games. I play a lot of Overwatch and Im also on the Wynncraft content team as a manger, gm and builder.

Im not 100% sure what yet, but most likely IK because it sounds like the more fun and free one.

17. Zyphicx

Zyphicx Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Name: Zyphicx
    Username: Zyphicx
    Timezone: GMT+3

Highest level: 98

Hobby: I LIKE CLIMBING MOUNTAINS. Doing quests with people is also nice.

Previous guild affiliations: Member of THE LIGHTNING FUSION (and The House of Sentinels)

Aptitudes: I found a mythic about a week ago. I can climb mountains. I give away LE sometimes when I feel like it. Furthermore, I know Imaxe IRL and am his pet (rawr xD) B)

What I think about myself: I am very good at everything and I am very humble.

What I like to do in real life: I like mathematics, programming and playing games. I also like to draw things in paint and tell myself I am learning things by watching YouTube all day while actually procrastinating from schoolwork. I also like making edgy teenage comments and am also very self-aware and "lit".

Branch: I don't know. My ninja is quite weak due to losing my items. I like programming, so there's that. I don't know how the different branches work, so just put me wherever.

18. Kvmilla

Kvmilla Goddess of Blood and Devourer of Hearts VIP+

Minecraft:

I'm just going to leave this here in case future applicants need more motivation to apply to Imperial..

[​IMG]

19. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

We are glad to inform both of you that your applications to the guild have been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome into Imperial, and do not forget : COR NOSTRVM DEAE !

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    Ascended Kitten, Kvmilla and dotGenco like this.
  20. Hei

Hei The Black Reaper CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. What is your name, username, location, timezone? My name is Rob, I go by Haise from my username HaiseTheReaper, I live on the east coast and my time zone is EST

2. What is your highest level class, and what is your main hobby in Wynncraft? (could be the market, builds, warring, quests, guilds, partying etc) I have a level 100 Assassin and Warrior, and I typically like to war but I started a new character that is based around questing.

3. Previous guild affiliation(s): TheEnchanted or Tch and TheHexed XED (Sub guild of Tch)

4. What are your aptitudes? I consider myself to be decent at warring when my computer works properly and I used to be into competetive PvP on various servers (MCSG Badlion etc)

5. What do you think about yourself and what are your favorite things to do in real life? Well I do consider myself to be a funny person and I enjoy hanging out with friends, mostly playing other video games but I will do other things occasionally that vary.

6. Which branch (IK, MIB, IFTA or Duma) would you like to potentially be a part of and why? I want to be part of the Knights because I do like to war and again if my computer works I have a lot of fun with it, I did get attention from other guilds when me and a friend of mine Jp took on the hive by ourselves and later detlas and I believe cinfras with one other person (two for cinfras)

As for other information I do host cssts (if the shop is working lol) and I'm sure some people here have been to them HaiseBlackReaper was my old name when I did most of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.