Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Is Fortnite A Good Game?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by XxDiCaprioxX, Mar 31, 2018.

Tags:
?

Is Fortnite good?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    13.7%
  2. It is okay

41 vote(s)
    33.1%
  3. No

66 vote(s)
    53.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxDiCaprioxX

XxDiCaprioxX Corrupted Gylia Arch Wizard

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I personally dont like Fortnite but I just wanna hear yer Opinion

2. ExertKarma

ExertKarma Waiting for mythics to drop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    here's my input: I got it, played 1 game, got 1 kill. never opened the game again.
    ye

Dr Zed, mouldy, Reminiscent_ and 2 others like this.
  3. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    no
    its a ripoff of pubg

4. PotatoShaga

PotatoShaga Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I mean its pretty fun with friends.

XxDiCaprioxX likes this.
  5. XxDiCaprioxX

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Thibk so 2

6. Xykeal

Xykeal hello HERO

Minecraft:
    No, literally Minecraft with guns and an objective

Dr Zed, Reminiscent_ and XxDiCaprioxX like this.
  7. sorae

sorae drifting VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it's alright

it has a high ass skill ceiling, is pretty fun, but takes a while to get used to

also i don't recommend it too highly because of the high amount of autistic 12 year olds in the game, the constant server downtime, and shitty new weapons while constantly ignoring QoL suggestions

Dr Zed and XxDiCaprioxX like this.
  8. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    No. It's just a shittier version of minecraft UHC (which wasn't even that good to begin with IMO), but they took all the skill of balancing health with PvP and mining and just replaced it with guns with little to no sense of balance

Dr Zed and XxDiCaprioxX like this.
  9. Riuzake

Riuzake 9 month waiting room VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the poor man's PUBG - no cost, cartoonish, and easier to understand. Building is a unique spin on it, but it's not integral to the experience. It's not a bad game by any metric, but the worst part about it is the community. I can't count how many times people have talked about their Fortnite wins at my school. It's getting to the point where the game's achieved meme status among people outside usual gaming communities.

10. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    Battle Royale: Very repetitive and the only thing keeping it alive is the brainwashed kiddies watching Ali-A or Muselk or what's-his-face Ninja play it.
    Survival Mode: Again it is very repetitive, defend yourself from zombies, that kind of stuff y'know. It is a very over-used concept.

In it's entirety, Fornite is extremely repetitive, I mean sure you can get 1 win and that'll probably get you interested in it, however after say 15 wins it will start to get boring. I can predict that without a doubt, Fornite will crash and burn before the year is out, and honestly, I am very surprised it hasn't failed yet due to the cliche concepts. But I will credit the team for the use of building in both modes.

11. Dexmio

Dexmio Ling Ling 40 hours a day. CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I don't really like it.
    It's too hard for me, I am the person who always has been shoot.
    I'll never win the game like this. Minecraft is the best!

XxDiCaprioxX likes this.
  12. Njlfax

Njlfax Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    fortnite=bad wynncraft=life

icebreaker likes this.
  13. Francis12qwasyx

Francis12qwasyx Hacker Extraordinaire VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fun with friends as a 4 team, otherwise i dont really see the attraction. Ive played a few solo games and no matter how well i think im doing im stuck fighting against people that just spam buildings which kinda sucks...

14. XxDiCaprioxX

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Atm almost 90% say it is not great and 50% say it is bad.

15. Craic

Craic Yeet

Minecraft:
    If it wasn't a good game it wouldn't be the most popular game at the moment. It's less of a question of if it's a good game and more of a question of if it's a game you enjoy. I only ever play squads, so I can't really speak for the solo experience or the PvE gamemode. The game is easy to pick up and has a smaller map than PUBG, meaning more action. It's better optimized, works on console and mobile, while PUBG struggles to load the map on both. Overall it's an enjoyable free experience which doesn't have as many sweaty try-hards as PUBG.

Dr Zed and ThomAnn100 like this.
  16. J mun

J mun Snoisty VIP+

Minecraft:
    I mean, I have played a few games of it myself with a friend of mine, but for me it isn't really all that enjoyable. I can see how a lot of people like this and how it is very trendy right now, and I'm not going to be that one guy who is just like "omg u liek a game dat is trendy omg CRINGEEEE" I mean think about it: minecraft overwatch fnaf etc., and also right now fortnite were at one point very popular or just kind of dead or dying out. To be honest, I don't care if this game lives on for the next 10 years, or it dies within the next 2 months - 1 year (which probably will happen since it is so repetitive)
    But overall fortnite is mainly popular because it is free, and lots of popular youtubers are playing it, and it is enjoyable depending on who you are asking.

Dr Zed and Craic like this.
  17. D7

D7 <3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    PUBG is better in my opinion. I prefer the more realistic aspect rather than the cartoony look. Plus I feel PUBG is a more skill based game than Fortnite, as PUBG mostly focuses more into having good positioning, accounting bullet drop, knowing where to aim based off of your opponent's equipment, and most importantly, being able to adapt to any situation. While Fortnite does have some of these aspects, it's more to a lesser degree and that to me doesn't make the experience very fun. And I actually don't like the building thing into the mix; instead of actually having to take advantage of the environment, you can simply just build a wall.

18. LookIntoMeEyes

LookIntoMeEyes Möth VIP+

Minecraft:
    Everyone keeps jumping onto the bandwagon because they see popular YouTubers posting Fortnite on their channels. Many don’t know but most of these YouTubers are paid by the company. Ironically, Minecraft still has like 10 million daily users log on while Fortnite only has like 5 million. Fortnite is eventually going to die as a meme ( ROBLOX).

19. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    I don't think that's how it works.

20. Craic

Craic Yeet

Minecraft:
    If it wasn't an enjoyable experience for people, no one would be playing it. I know there's a large counter culture of hating anything that's popular, but just because it's popular doesn't mean it has bad game play or that it's an overall bad experience.

Dr Zed, ThomAnn100 and EchoingWinds like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.