Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watch_your_back_

Watch_your_back_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Watch_your_back_
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) : ingame
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Romania
    ♢ Highest level and class: Mage 100 (101 soon)
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Titans Valor (ANO)
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) : I am very polite, I will always be online on discord when I play (2 hour a day) and I just like playing wynncraft!
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? : I wanna help out the clan as much as I can, wanna get to know other nice people + (please don't hate me) I really like beeing called an Imperial xD
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I like playing wynncraft, but for me school is more important then enything! When I play I am serious and I never rage! I would like a lot beeing part of your guild and working with you guys ! I will donate as much as I can and my guild xp will most of the time be to 50% when I am grinding/doing quests)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

We regret to inform you that your application wasn't approved by the majority of the Duma members and Imprial's guild members; We, the Duma, agreed that you were far from being a bad person, however, it seems like you lack a bit of commitment we are looking for in members of our guild. Do not be discouraged though, you may try applying once again in 2 weeks.

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. We felt that your application was rather short and lacked a personal note. Do not be discouraged though, feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  3. Magicalyule

Magicalyule uwumachine VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    o hi

In-Game Name:
    - Magicalyule
    Application type:
    -ingame but i can help community stuff as well
    Location and Timezone:
    - GMT+3
    Highest level and class:
    - 100 Archer
    Previous guild affiliation(s):
    -Feq and some other little guilds
    What skills can you bring to Imperial?
    -uhh I can use any adobe software, and im like a veteran when it comes to wynn. so i have a little bit of knowledge about the game
    Why do you want to be an Imperial?
    -im playing wynn for almost 4 years now and imp has always been a dream guild for me, i love the way you interact with everyone
    Tell us a bit about you:
    -im a weeb from turkey and i luv u

If community;

As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial?
    -im pretty good with editing anime stuff. i can apply that to wynn too.
    If in-game;
    Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?
    -i am willing to, i can help a lot, i guess...

4. herobrian11

herobrian11 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: herobrain11
    ♢ Application type: in game
    ♢ Location and Timezone: EDT Florida
    ♢ Highest level and class: 100 mage
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Hippe's old guild and a few dead ones
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? I make shop, shop make money and heals and memes
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I can slightly befit the guild and help players individually witch is a nice feeling
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I made the match that created a forest fire (the 5stack 9% lb pelier)

5. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you've been granted a conditional invite to Imperial. You will be receiving a message with necessary information.

See you on the other side!

We are happy to inform you both that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to Imperial!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  6. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    p u r e c o m m u n i t y

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  7. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am proud to announce that I am imperial's first step to establish an irl militaristic force

8. Legacy1999

Legacy1999 cookies = <3

Minecraft:
    uhm... hi
    ♢ In-Game Name: Legacy1999
    ♢ Application type: in game
    ♢ Location and Timezone: germany, is it utc+1? i think so, i dont know xD
    ♢ Highest level and class: 61 mage
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): none
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? uhm... i can eat a loot o-o but i dont think that this is important, or? xD idk, i can learn fast and if i have fun i spending to much time with it, so yea.. uhm.. hm. i have a problem with figuring my own skills ´:D
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? i dont know the guild system here, just looked trough the forum a little bit and yea. imperial looks really nice, idk.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you:
    hi there. im just some random 18 years old guy who is playing to much games, watch anime, hear to much music and if im not to lazy (like most of the time) i also likes drawing, natur and my bicycle. uhm. im kinda shy if ppl are new for me ._.
    If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? uhm, maybe? like i said, i know nothing about the system

9. Salami

Salami Assassin/Assassinself HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello there :D
    ♢ In-Game Name:Lmfac
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application)Ingame
    ♢ Location and Timezone:America, EST
    ♢ Highest level and class:Lvl 100 Archer
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s):HAX (Although this was on my other account, WowYouHaveNoLife)
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related)idk uh... i can war a lot... i have a lot of time on my hands so yeah.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I want to war and help people out in wars!
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you:Hi my name is uh... ken, and i don't like school. Im in 8th grade and I'm borderline passing all of my classes, but that doesn't stop me from playing minecraft all day long! also I'm very awkward ;[.
    If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?Yes i am. I'm willing to war uh... around 5-20 times a day, depending if its a weekend or not.

10. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    having two accounts in rival guilds is an interesting decision

11. Salami

Salami Assassin/Assassinself HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i left on my other account
    and I'm leaving the guild I'm in rn in my other account, its inactive anyways

12. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. But, do not be discouraged. We advise you to try and apply once again in 2 weeks.

13. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

14. Interpunctie

Interpunctie Ragni Ball Enthusiast | Acrobat best class CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Kelight
    ♢ Application type: Ingame
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Netherlands, UTC+1
    ♢ Highest level and class: Level 100 AR (Speed), Level 100 MA (Mr/ms), Level 100 AS (Cataclysm)
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Knight of Valor, The Nethers Ascent
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related): I can bring happiness, power and a lot of jokes
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?: ''join imp uwu''. Just kidding. also that but also other things! Some of my friends are in Imperial so I would like to join myself too :)
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I own a temple.

15. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We regret to inform you that your application was denied by the guild’s members and its council. We accept players that are in another guild. We allow "double-nationality". However, we think applying to 5 guilds at the same time does not show you are interested at all on what is best for Imperial. So, we have decided to deny your app. To finish with, you may not apply to our in-game team unless you leave your current guild, but you still are allowed to apply as a community member in 2 weeks.

16. Remcoco

Remcoco Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Remcoco
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) Just a bit of both, I like to read and reply on comments on the forums. I'm mostly active ingame and on the discord
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Netherlands, UTC+2:00
    ♢ Highest level and class: Mage (100)
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): RTN, Rattenkeutels. TNL, (TheNoLifes), ToastedPandas
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) Ingame: A very decent amount of activity, ability to withstand in guildwars, trading company and helping with quests. Other than that I'm very talkative and open to others.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? Because of the ingame experience and a few friends of me like RedKingNL and HumanSkyline are in there as well. As well I want to mention I really like to talk with others and giving funds
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: As my Minecraft name says: My name is Remco, I'm 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. My hobbies are playing Saxophone and hiking. I'm still in middle school in the senior year, the year for my graduation. My favorite activity outside as well is playing with my dogs, just throwing a ball and him apporting it back.

If community;
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? Whatever I am being asked, I will do as much as I can to complete this task. I'm a loyal person and I love to talk about food <3

If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I am willing to participate in wars obviously, I can do about four wars a day. ;)

17. xMini_

xMini_ Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: xNerfed_
    ♢ Application type: Ingame - Yes I am willing to participate in wars. If I'm online and a war starts, I'll most likely partake in it due to me having a fascination for wars. They're just that fun...
    ♢ Location and Timezone: UTC and United States of America.
    ♢ Highest level and class: Level 95 Archer, AZ build.
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Paladins United.
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? Very active and can participate in wars frequently.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I like to participate in wars along with group activities. Also I would like to meet new people, especially ones that dedicate time to Wynncraft just like me.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: There's not a whole lot about me that distinguishes me from the person besides me. I'm just a simple, young person looking to have some fun with a group of people; this is one group I'd like to have fun with.

AscendedZombie likes this.
  18. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are delighted to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welkom! See you soon!

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  19. Robox25

Robox25 Highly motivated to do nothing

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello can i join your discord?(I know this is very random.I just want to hang around since people i know are getting more inactive.)Maybe someone still remembers me.

le_mega_barbare and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  20. le_mega_barbare

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Welcome to the guild, xNerfed_!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.