Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild ♔ Imperial | NOT A WYNN GUILD PLS READ IDK ☕

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jul 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Like legio :blush:

Ascended Kitten likes this.
  2. Hero-of-SBSG

Hero-of-SBSG Shy Guy exploring wynncraft HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That Fancy Signature banner really is fancy

3. LukeHur

LukeHur Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: PiuVis
    Application Type: In-game application
    Location and Timezone: North Carolina and EST timezone
    Highest Level Classes: Mage lvl 85, warrior lvl 74, and archer lvl 52 Top 3 :P
    Previous Guild Affiliation: Captain at Bob's Torturers guild, the guild has been inactive and i wished to be in a guild that is more active and supportive to all the players in guild :)
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am fluent in two languages, Korean and American (learning Spanish currently). I will be able to participate in most of the wars if notified beforehand and contribute experience and emeralds consistently. I am also very supportive to everyone and cheering up my guild members and will assist them when they are in need (such as jokes and funny pick-up lines :l),
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Guild imperial is one of the guilds in Wynn with the longest history and wars. Just like i mentioned in question five, i wanted to join a new guild that i can talk to and simply enjoy playing Wynncraft again.
    Tell us a bit about you: I am 14 years old currently preparing for high school in North Carolina (I have been able to get all of my classes honors :).
    Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? If notified beforehand, i will be able to participate in most of the wars after my school is over which is after 5pm until 10pm (EST).

4. ~Collie1121

~Collie1121 Unicorn_Style VIP+

Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: HumanSkyline
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) Bit of both, I love to help along quests and I love to have talks with other people around here ^.^
    ♢ Location and Timezone: CET+1:00
    ♢ Highest level and class: Archer, level 100
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): HaHaUnited, TheNoLifes.
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) Like I mentioned before, I love to talk around with other people. I also can help designing some stuff.
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I have known the owner and some others for a while now ^.^ I just love to be with them.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: Well, my name is Nick, I'm 19 years old. I come from the Netherlands. I love cooking and gaming ^.^ I just like to play around and just have talks. ;3;

If community;
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial? I can help designing some things, I can help in guild wars. And obviously quests ;3;

If in-game;
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I could participate 3-4 a day.

This was my app xD
    Kind regards,

Nick
    (HumanSkyline)​

5. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A message from the Imperial Council:

We are happy to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

See you on the other side!

6. Hero-of-SBSG

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This guild is TOP 2 now

7. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh we jump around in the top 1-5 a lot, but for consistency "top 3" is the most accurate.

Electrolysis, Sheepn and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  8. Sheepn

Sheepn life CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not on the list of citizens :P add me so I feel important plzty

9. Hero-of-SBSG

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hmmmmmm, when I went to the wynncraft stats I saw that this is is now top 2

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    Yuno F Gasai and Ascended Kitten like this.
  10. RedKingNL

RedKingNL Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: RedKingNL

Application Type: Both

Location and Timezone: The Netherlands, CET+1:00

Highest Level Classes: Hunter; lvl 92. Knight; lvl 88

Previous Guild Affiliation: I was an Recruit in Children of Terim [CoT].

What skills can you bring to Imperial? I am very experienced with the Wynncraft map. if u ask me where something is i can say it in 10 seconds, + I can understand French and German (a bit) and speak Fluid English and Dutch.

Why do you want to be an Imperial? My friend HumanSkyline told me about this guild after playing with him a bit. and i was very interested because i wasn’t in a guild at the moment.

Tell us a bit about you: I am 15 years old and in school. but i have a lot of free time because i’m fast at doing my homework. so that gives me about 3 hours every day to game. But my parents are divorced so i'm only able to be online every other week. because i can't move my pc every week with me. I also have VIP+ since my 12th birthday.

If u are interested u can look up my stats at; https://wynncraft.com/stats/player/RedKingNL

Ascended Kitten and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  11. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

We are happy to inform you that your community-application to the guild has been accepted. You will be receiving a message with necessary information about the guild.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  12. Fox

Fox Fox

Guild:
    bump bump bump

13. Dinner

Dinner Austic VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: AscendedDinner
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application): In-game
    ♢ Location and Timezone: ON, Canada; Timezone: EST -5h
    ♢ Highest level and class: Lv 78, Assassin (levelling fast atm)
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): N/A
    ♢ What Skills can you bring to Imperial?: Not too many wynncraft skills, but I enjoy grinding for long periods of time, and also decent at selling products. I'm also competent and building and troubleshooting computers, program at a decent level, and help with workouts and general fitness if y'all are into that type of stuff c:
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial?: Since a lot of my friends don’t play video games or show any interest in them, I thought it would be fun and interesting to surround myself in a community that shares the same level of enthusiasm I have for video games, especially Wynn in particular. Your community seems lighthearted and fun, and I'd love to be a part of it
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: Hi! 17yr Asian, finishing up HS in my junior year. My interests are various video games (LoL, Wynncraft, Rainbow6), computer building, as well as working out and overall fitness. I love being social, engaging with other people and participating in community events.
    I also cook as a hobby, specializing in baking and pastries. (I suck at macaroons tho)
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day?: I’m down to do wars, I’m sure I could pretty handle at least two a day without too much trouble on most days.
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

Fox and Ascended Kitten like this.
  14. Alfglass

Alfglass Tech Support VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ♢ In-Game Name: Alfglass
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) In-game
    ♢ Location and Timezone: Canada, EST (-5)
    ♢ Highest level and class: Lv. 74 Archer
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): None
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? My skills are pretty average, except I can spam escape spell really effectively :] . Aside from that, I'm a decent programmer, and I have some art skills
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? A certain someone in your guild whose discord tag begins with "a" and ends with "™" got me hooked into Wynncraft recently and suggested that I apply for this guild, saying it has a good community and such.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: 16, turning 17 within a week. I attend high school and do competitive programming as an extracurricular thing. In my free time I play various video games with my friends, and generally goof off. I'm a bit nervous around new people
    ♢ Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? Sure, I'd participate. I can do 2-5 for most days, and probably more when I get more familiar with them.

Ascended Kitten, Fox and Electrolysis like this.
  15. Ascended Kitten

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Electrolysis likes this.
  16. SilverStar

SilverStar Just another insagnificant mortal HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: _Silver_Star_
    Application type: In game
    Location and Timezone: Israel
    Highest level and class: assasian Lv. 51
    Previous guild affiliation(s): None
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? I may be Lv. 51, But I survived at the light forest pretty easely. I think I am pretty skilled at surviving fights long fights and puting out a lot of damgage. I am also very good at drawing and will be more then happy to draw you somthing if you want.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I was looking for a guild to join, and this is the first one I saw. You also seem to be very strong.
    Tell us a bit about you: I am a girl, not a boy. If I am called as a boy there is a high chance I will not respond. I can be nice, but I can also be a pain in the butt; It all depends how you act to me. Warning: I may forget a cetain word and have to search it up mid-conversation. I also have a habit to say the truth, witch can be pretty hurtful.

If in-game;
    Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I will be more than happy to help the guild gain more domain, and I think I ca help 2 wars per day, but may only be avaliable at a little weird times due to the place I live in.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  17. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well yes hello there I have come for another P U R E C O M M U N I T Y application

♢ In-Game Name: Dwicers
    ♢ Application type: (Either ingame, or as a pure community-application) P U R E C O M M U N I T Y
    ♢ Location and Timezone: London, UTC
    ♢ Highest level and class: Mage(101)
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): Current owner of HoF, was in XYZ, Snt, Arcana before
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) I'm a great listener/talker and I have very fucking good taste in music so hit me up if you need something. I can also do drawings (though I'm lazy) and some command blocking
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? I have some friends in the guild and it seems to be a pretty cool place to hang out at
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: I'm a British male of 16 years, I live to serve my Queen and will hurt anyone caught talking shit about my 'Liz. I am also very tall so I will fit in perfectly with the likes of Grvphene and Kitten. I uhh, like edgy music and say "grr" and shit a lot but I'm not an emo or anything that shit is gay

If community;
    ♢ As a community member, what activities/projects will you bring to imperial?
    Literally anything you ask me to. I also do drawings sometimes that I post and stuff, great person to talk to.
    please accept me

18. Trash

Trash Add earth dagger VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In-Game Name: ItsHighNoon_
    Application type: ingame
    Location and Timezone: I live in the USA, and my timezone is EST
    Highest level and class: 100 knight, 100 mage, 100 assassin and soon to be 100 archer
    Previous guild affiliation(s): Dogs Among Us
    What skills can you bring to Imperial? (note that this doesn't have to be gaming related) I can help with wars and help people with quests that I have already done. I am also content with giving any feedback that someone may want on a particular subject.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? I was looking for active guilds, and this one really interested me. I really like the style and layout of this guild.
    Tell us a bit about you: I'm a 15 year old freshman who likes games (specifically overwatch, wynncraft, and super smash bros). However, I'm also a nerd and am aiming to be a lung doctor when I grow up.

If in-game;

Are you willing to participate in wars, and if so, how many could you help with a day? I am more than willing to participate in wars! I can help with however many I have time for, unless its solo (I can't solo war :v I can survive but I don't deal enough damage on my own).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  19. FliegendeWurst34

FliegendeWurst34 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: FliegendeWurst
    Application Type: In-Game
    Location and Timezone: Germany UTC +1
    Highest Level Class: Wa/Ar at 100
    Previous guild affilations: I was in Kasai Shinrai[Two] before but left because most active members I liked got inactive so I didnt have anyone to talk to.
    What skills can you bring to Imperial: I am expierienced in wars and can help other members aswell as have a friendly chat with them.
    Why do you want to be an Imperial? Because I like this guild quite alot and think I will have a good time in it.
    Tell us a bit about you: I am a cool dude that likes to chat with others and go to war. I also am quite active, being online for around 2-4 hours or more most days.

I am willing to participate in wars and I guess I could help in quite a lot every day if theres multiple people in the wars. I would spend most of my time warring for the guild if needed.

20. KUSAGAI1996

KUSAGAI1996 Skilled Adventurer

in-Game Name: KUSAGAI1996
    ♢ Application type: in game
    ♢ Location and Timezone: italy UTC +1
    ♢ Highest level and class: i have 2 lvl 100 mage and assasin
    ♢ Previous guild affiliation(s): i was in le flowers a year ago but was not so active, i want an active guild :) .
    ♢ What skills can you bring to Imperial? i have experience in wynncraft, im friendly and i help others .
    ♢ Why do you want to be an Imperial? why i think is an active guild and strong.
    ♢ Tell us a bit about you: i like wars, i like rules :) the others u can know accepting me in guild

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.