Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Im Team Applications + Item Rebalance Changelog

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You've no right to say that.

2. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    Why though?

3. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    It is interesting to see something like this getting implemented, since for the longest time I thought that something like this was impossible. I'm curious on what it'll actually look like in-game. Will it be a little bit of text added to all Hive items that says "Cannot use with [Item name(s)]" or is it something else?

But it's really not difficult to get a build with positive defenses that doesn't use Double Hive at all. Like, a lot of builds with 1 piece of Hive armor have all positive defense. You don't even need Hive to get a build with positive defenses.

Double Hive builds are anything but balanced, especially if it has 4 Hive items as you say. even Hive Spear + Intensity is extremely powerful due to the potential damage output of Hive Spear with powders and Intensity with it's insane damage output and great health at the same time for a ring.

Hive is still a useful quest to do. There's the xp of course. Aaaand, what if 2 of your classes' builds need master Hive items? You can exchange them, yes, but having to fight Qira 3 times just to use a build for another class sounds like a hassle to me. If I have another class at 80 I'd rather just do the quest and only have to fight Qira once. I don't mean to be rude saying this at all, but it seems like you complain about stuff even when you've been proven wrong about the things you've complained about in the past.

And, as @12nebur27 said, you all saw this coming. You knew that they wanted to permanently fix this for a long time. Even if you didn't know that, you should've known by now that double Hive has always been unintended since they've been made. Were people who used Double Hive aware that it was unintended to do so? Because it seems like they did, and look what happens.

4. Risu

Risu Famous Adventurer

hey man , No one likes nerfed , They have power and you can't argue with them ,You should calm down and watch them perform, I'm used to it.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  5. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @CountBurn glad i stopped playing dude. nothing left here but salt and ppl enjoying each others salt. not worth playing a game when the value of your time spent working towards something is suddenly lost due to changes. whats your time worth?

6. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    But Pure wasn't nerfed?... Also if you claim that you "can't argue with them", maybe give feedback about that instead of being sort of condescending about it?

T-Flex likes this.
  7. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i love you

NicBOMB, T-Flex, Stag2001 and 3 others like this.
  8. Heyword

Heyword I dont want to die twice ;-; HERO

Minecraft:
    oh shiet,both of my main build is made up with double hive...

9. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i think he meant that the change was PURELY nerfing item usage, like its 100% a negative affect on existing items. which it is, thats a fact, for better or worse. reduction of value/access will always be met with negative reactions. Not sure why so many people are confused by people being upset about the devaluing of their time and energy though.

Also the "feedback" that most players voice is being insultingly returned with "lol you children don't know any better". eventually you get sick of being insulted and just join the Selvut-sucks-meme people. you just described JP's popularity in a nutshell. HE LISTENS TO FEEDBACK, from most of the players I've spoken to, that is the first thing they comment about him. he listens respectfully and cares about the community. The fact that people are blown away/infatuated by the novelty of someone in a position of power that listens speaks volumes to the lack thereof before his arrival.

10. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got a thing where when I start playing a game a basicly never let go of it for years... or I just write a book about it (pls buy my novel I need money) (jk I actually dont need money and yea kinda sucks cata got nerfed but I only spent 1 - 2 years tryhard shop selling stuff for it so its bearable and this hive nerf isnt some huge blow now because tons of other stuff I used allready got nerfed so I cant use it anymore) and most of the salt is just with the items because they make the items good then make them normal which is the perfect way to get anyone who used that item mad

and I didnt spend that much time trying to get hive stuff as I did cata so I dont care as much, and as long as I can use prowess the build will atleast be able to work

Risu likes this.
  11. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    btw in case you havent checked it out yet.. we also made a feedback thread on the changes we made :) furthermore we went over all feedback we got thus far and discussed every single aspect of it. Furthermore we never straight up nerfed the hive items i believe since we did do stat changes that benefited ppl who used them in their tri elemental combo while also raising their reqs sooooooooo

12. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    no I meant going from level 1 to 80 to get a hive item or just killing qira 3 times

13. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    how'd you even do this?
    more JP magic, I presume, but still

BuffAirSpear likes this.
  14. BuffAirSpear

Minecraft:
    I wasnt the one who asked him but i am assuming it was pretty much the way it always works when jp does something.
    [​IMG]
    (this was him fixing reflection and thorns so a bug that stayed around for 1.5years) it took him literally 10sec to do ;)

15. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Banana CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What about two of the same item like x2 breezehands? Rip all my builds bcz of this.... and why would you add this hive nerf? Like everyone could get an infinite amount hive tokens they would just need to reset classes and get to lvl 80 and transfer hive catalysts then reset and do it again... lmao what next can only use 1 Li item per build now that would be hilarious.

16. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    The difference is, you were only meant to get 1 of each hive token per division, including master, while you are free to do LI as many times as you want

Pokextreme likes this.
  17. Pokextreme

Pokextreme Avos Air Archer HERO

Minecraft:
    These items were only allowed to be overpowered because it was one per class. The nerf prevents absurdly overpowered builds

18. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yes, and for that matter dont you think the skillpoint additions from diamond fusion necklace are a bit much? prowess needs a negative too...

watch it all burn!

19. LarzLapiz

LarzLapiz Avos Air Pen HERO

Minecraft:
    prowess has no req and +425 hp

20. Woraxe

Woraxe Wynnic Dad HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    exactly my point! Get nerfing, selvut!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.