Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event 100 Stacks Giveaway (ended)

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Dalarn, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryycee

Ryycee Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    - Why does he say "PEEEACEEEE" in the beginning of his videos... Also i like the background music in his latest one

- Well you see I'm poor, everday i sit a detlas begging for rodoroc scrolls because i can't afford to buy them when i go there... So if i got some emeralds i wouldn't be known as the weird begging
    guy. Also i've been wanting a gaia for my entire life

- I'm grateful for everyone who cares about me and my family and friends, also i like my cat.

- https://gyazo.com/deab997f232196071d8dd2f9a8de4a44

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  2. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not bad pretty close..(history part) xD
    Just saying this to give people ideas in what direction to go for.
    I'ma gona edit the minimum words needed however so people write more detailed manuscripts.

3. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Gonna do tomorrow, too asleep atm
    Btw, is it supposed to be realistic, close to what you are thinking, or smth?
    Eh, I'm not too much into that ASMR-y kind of video, but the guy seems nice and I prefer his videos to 90% of other YT's content, may come back to watch his channel who knows
    Because I'll be able to get out of my low raw state that I've been since quite some times and to buy a discoverer, to start lootrunning with a half loot half tank/ws build wich I've been wanting to have since quite some times
    Oof, will get to look at my screen log tomorrow, I got some, but they are mainly inside jokes :/
    Oof, I'll try to be there but my connection prob won't help me xd

4. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well Im way to lazy to write an essay so uh .-., maybe ill try the other things xD

And uh

rip market

kek

5. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ye realistic

6. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gimme fro00t

7. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    meh, he's pretty good. talks about random stuff but why does we always say PEEACEEE i mean our world is ending my dude

I want to win the giveaway so i can have more than my current 1 le cuz i spent it all on stuff and free money

im grateful for calcium for keeping my bones hashtag strong
    hats are great because they keep my hair warm and happy
    pillows are soft
    gloves are great; always on hand

(ok, legit, im grateful for my family and summer vacation)

[​IMG]

8. Ryycee

Ryycee Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    what do you mean lol u quoted my message :c

and is tru i sit at detlas for beg rodo scroll

9. Khaps

Khaps Ex-moderator and leader of the Mythic Emporium HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    that font just broke my eyes.

10. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's the mentality they want you to have. The world ain't ending. ;)

11. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, wwIII will only wipe out four fifths of the human race, you're right

12. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    1) Wynn (Ƿ ƿ) (also spelled wen, ƿynn, or ƿen) is a letter of the Old English alphabet, where it is used to represent the sound /w/.

While the earliest Old English texts represent this phoneme with the digraph ⟨uu⟩, scribes soon borrowed the rune wynn ᚹ for this purpose. It remained a standard letter throughout the Anglo-Saxon era, eventually falling out of use (perhaps under the influence of French orthography) during the Middle English period, circa 1300.[1] It was replaced with ⟨uu⟩ once again, from which the modern <w> developed.

The denotation of the rune is "joy, bliss" known from the Anglo-Saxon Rune Poems[2]

ᚹ Ƿenne bruceþ, ðe can ƿeana lyt
    sares and sorge and him sylfa hæf
    blæd and blysse and eac byrga geniht. [Lines 22-24 in The Anglo-Saxon Runic Poem]
    Who uses it knows no pain,
    sorrow nor anxiety, and he himself has
    prosperity and bliss, and also enough shelter. [Translation slightly modified from Dickins (1915)]
    It is not continued in the Younger Futhark, but in the Gothic alphabet, the letter w is called winja, allowing a Proto-Germanicreconstruction of the rune's name as *wunjô "joy".

It is one of the two runes (along with þ) to have been borrowed into the English alphabet (or any extension of the Latin alphabet). A modified version of the letter ƿynn called Vend was used briefly in Old Norse for the sounds /u/, /v/, and /w/.

As with þ, ƿynn was revived in modern times for the printing of Old English texts, but since the early 20th century the usual practice has been to substitute the modern ⟨w⟩ instead due to ƿynn's visual resemblance to P.

2) tbh i thought they were neat-o, and my signature is good i guess? im grateful for this server and everyone who supports me in life, and i also am very grateful for bowspammers on bedwars
    3) i'll be there or be square my friend

13. Blizzardgale

Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    What do you mean by no math and no computer programs? Isn't the matrix a simulation essentially founded by those two topics? It would be difficult to write about the matrix without addressing those ideas.

14. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist HERO

Minecraft:
    haha
    that sneaky advertising wont work
    also i want the full URL, i aint fucking around and be surprised with screamers again

15. Dalarn

Dalarn Useless content

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Lol.....xD

16. Flyingbooks

Flyingbooks Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I will write an essay here this weekend (or maybe tomorrow)

17. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wtf would ppl do for money
    not even real money

18. Minkashev

Minkashev Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Entering the giveaway No. 1

The Masterpiece.

Long time ago, hundreds of thousands Earth years before the present time, somewhere in the deep space there was a place with an absolutely crazy conditions. Temperature, pressure, gravitation and even time was comepletely different from the ones that humans got used to. And at some point, under some unbeliavable circumstances, a bunch of atoms and molecules haphazardly formed an organism... The first lifeform in that area, that could absorb the matter and energy to multiply itself. It has developed quickly, in a similar way described in a theory of Darwin, and soon, along with many other spieces, first pre-humans occured.

They were different from the modern human, it's nearly impossible to imagine how they looked like. But the only thing that matters is that their evolution was differnet. Pre-humans, due to their unique nature, had their own instincts on a subconsioues level. One of this instincts didn't let them to harm each other. This allowed them to evolve much faster. They very soon became reasonable and their progress developed insanely fast and they've managed to get over other species quickly.

Pre-humans are called so for a reason: they were really similar to humans on the one hand, but also had some properties distinguishing them from modern humans. Of course, they were colonizing other planets and even galaxies, building spaceships and basically did everything that you'd expect from a super-developed creatures to do. The important thing is that pre-humans also used to have emotions and feelings, just as modern humans! That's why they also had different entertaining activities like music or literature. Some pre-humans entertained themselves by exploding planets, others - by creating them.

As soon as pre-humans reached the very tops of bioengineering, so-called "artists" have appeared. Their hobby was creating different DNA for lifeforms and testing them. Most of them were quite unsuccessful, simply because of DNA mechanics being too difficult to understand, even for pre-humans.

Because of bioengeneering being a trend, science also got interested in that. Pre-humans tried to improve their own DNA. After years of researches they've managed to achieve some results. Their main theory was saying that their instincts, left in the DNA code from the times they were wild creatures, are slowing their progress, so they've decided to remove instincts out of their DNA. At the very beginning they've barely noticad any changes...

At that time one of the artists, called X, was on his trip to another galaxy without any connections with civilization. He had been wondering around different star systems, searching for inspiration and just relaxing. And at a certain moment he saw an interesting planet - Earth. It was very confusing for an artist, he has never seen such a beautiful combination of blue and white colour's information before.
    The artist got addicted by idea of creating a post-human - perfect creature that could be even more powerful than pre-human. He has stopped his spaceship nearby, noticing that the time was going much slower around there after looking at his atomic clock. After years (earth years, *cough*) of work he managed to create many lifeforms, most of them were a complete failure so artist just sent them to the Earth.

He thaught his trip was failed, he didn't manage to reach his main aim - creating a post-human. X decided to turn back and spend a few time at home. But when he got home... Everything was ruined. While he was relaxing in the solar system, time was going much faster in his own galaxy, the DNA changes lauched a chain of conflicts leading pre-humanity to self-annihillation. The artist was shocked, he was the last one alive. He has decided to do his last quest - complete a post-human's DNA and transfer the knowledge into it.

He flew back to the solar system - his new home. X's mind and body was slowly decaying because of
    psychological issues along with time's effects. Although, artist has managed to create his last but the greatest masterpiece based on his wife's DNA. That was a human's DNA.

P.S. 675 words. Sorry for bad punctuation and grammar, English is not my first language.
    Edit: fixed some grammar

Entering giveaway No.2

1) Well, at the beginning I thought it's a nice channel with a kind of unique content. But then, I saw many links to instagram, tumblr, facebook... So now I think it is just another commercial project and it's main aim is making money and subscribers. Yea, I'm very sceptical kind of a person.

2) Why do I want to win? Answer is quite simple. Since you choose the winner in No.1 it's easy to manipulate with you, because you're a human too, meaning one could write exactly what you wanted to see, but the essay of the winner could be objectively worse compared to others. I assume in No.2 you will be using RNG to choose the winner, so I'm hoping to get some luck here, which doesn't depend on a human factor.
    But the main reason is that I want to save you all from money. If you get your money, you will stop enjoying wynn. Simply becasue we all enjoy the process, not the result.

What am I grateful for? It's hard to say. I'm not going to lie, I'm just a human, I can't be greateful for everything I have. I take most of the things that I have for granted. I think people only becoming grateful for something when they actually loose it. But there are a few things I'm grateful for: I am grateful for having a cute kitty, for having internet and my own, nearly uncontrollable mind, which is the most imlortant.

3) Not that funny but I don't make screenshots... All I have :p
    2018-02-14_17.54.32.png

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  19. Frozenman

Frozenman The guy, who dropped his AZ

Minecraft:
    @Dalarn you've chosen a great time for giving away your le.... I will not be home tomorrow xd

20. CountBurn

CountBurn Hackysack? HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well now I dont understand 1 word of what your suppose to do on the essay, or the multiple short stories? I and super lost but I guess i'll try and do all of the stories
    because its like what if with a question mark so I assume thats another question to answer and that other one asking about the matrix, but it never said how long it was suppose to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.