Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Your application has been accepted, contact a Recruiter or higher for invite

BapCai likes this.
  2. Mrussell75

Mrussell75 Full-time Wynner CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    100th page hype

Muchwag and McManCz like this.
  3. frikers

frikers Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN:FrikerS
    Highest class and level: Mage lvl100 & speed archer lvl 96
    Your curent build: Mana Regen/Healer and speed archer
    Why you want to join the guild: My previous guild turned into a offline guild when i came back from break
    Which role do you prefer?: Mostly Xp/Emerald Farming
    Timezone: UTC+08:00
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Will be on around for 1-2 hours per day.
    Anything else we should know about you?: n/a
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 4, have only done afew warring
    Previous Guild(s):Libertas
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Libertas turned into a offline guild
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 104 hour
    Have you completed all of these quests?(listed here): Yes
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: #1983 - BapCai
    Are you willing to war when told so?: Yes
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: Will do warring as long as i am online
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): frikers#5186
    Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): Yes

Kogut likes this.
  4. Kogut

Guild:

5. Reapre

Reapre IpvpGood VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Reapre
    Highest class and level: 100mage, 93 warrior/assassin
    Current Build: Mana Regen mage/Mele warrior
    Why do you want to join the guild: I've been without a guild for a few months now and I want to have a guild where I’m not the only one online consistently.
    Which role do you prefer: Warring/Xp
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft: An average of 2 hours on weekdays and 3-4 on weekends
    Anything else we should know about you: Nope.
    Guild War Experience: 5, I haven't warred since before the Guild Bugfixes so I just put it at 5.
    Previous Guild(s): MeMeBigBoy
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Inactivity
    How many hours do you have on the stats page: 95
    Have you completed all of these quests: Yes
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: #1989 - frikers
    Are you willing to war when told so: Yes
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day: 3-4 Depending on the day it could be more or less.
    Whats your discord ID: Reapre#1065
    Have you joined our discord: Yes

Kogut likes this.
  6. Kogut

Guild:

Reapre likes this.
  7. SABR22

SABR22 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: SABR22
    Highest class and level: lv 100 mage, next getting a warrior up.
    Your curent build: on my mage its a spell damage and mana regen.
    Why you want to join the guild: To have a fun place to play and be able to have fun with some friends.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): I would like to war and XP or emerald, id like to help in any ways I can.
    Timezone: EST.
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. I am generally quite active 5-6 times a week. I may be offline for more than 72 hours for school or trips if so I'll notify you.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I love to help and I also play league
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 7
    Previous Guild(s): One with a couple of friends, HiddenFairyVillage.
    The reason you are no longer in your previous guild: They became inactive and now I'm the only one that plays now.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 56
    Have you completed all of these quests?(listed here): Yes all except qira hive
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: 100 #1992
    Are you willing to war when told so?: Yes, i'd be willing to help whenever.
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: 3-4 maybe more
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): SABR22 #2972
    Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): Yes, a good community.

8. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted! You've also been invited, next time you're online you can do /guild join Hax to join the guild.

9. SABR22

SABR22 Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    thanks so much

McManCz likes this.
  10. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Guild Update Hype Bump :sunglasses:

SABR22, McManCz and Kogut like this.
  11. SaltyKing

SaltyKing Banana CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: SaltyKing
    Highest class and level: Archer lvl 101
    Your current build: Speed Archer (Can war) , Alka 20k dps thing (can war) , Sum 20k multi hit thunder glass assassin (Never been bothered to try).
    Why you want to join the guild: Suit told me to join and a few people i like talking to are in it.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring and exp grinding
    Timezone: AEST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Very.... its 2:30am and im still online... does that give you a good enough idea?
    Anything else we should know about you?: eh, Probably....
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 9
    Previous Guild(s): Hall of Fame
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild:
    upload_2018-2-11_2-0-45.png
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 140
    Have you completed all of these quests?(listed here): Yes
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: #2196
    Are you willing to war when told so?: yup
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: as many as need be
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim):
    Sum Rando Aussie#7448
    Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): Yeah ages ago.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Spases, Love, McManCz and 2 others like this.
  12. LogicalTitan

LogicalTitan Got unbanned. CHAMPION

Minecraft:

SaltyKing likes this.
  13. Aylridian

Aylridian Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Fusionxxxx
    Highest class and level: Archer, 100
    Your curent build: Agil/Intel. Made for Speed. I can easily switch if shown what to switch to.
    Why you want to join the guild: Looking for a good guild to join, been playing for 4 years.
    Which role do you prefer?: I mostly run loot routes and gather powders.
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Usually everyday for a few hours. May vary on school or personal life. Make it up on Weekends where I grind all day
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1, but I pick up very quickly
    Previous Guild(s): Kohanna. Not a known guild. Just with my friends
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Saw the advertisement for Hax
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 42 hours
    Have you completed all of these quests?: Yes
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: 100, #1997
    Are you willing to war when told so?: Yes, may be busy at the time with school or other but if I'm free 100%
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: Depending on the day as many as I can
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): Fusion#5924
    Have you joined our discord: Yes

14. VincentVanCleff

VincentVanCleff Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: tVincent
    Highest class and lvl: 96 mage
    Why you want to join the guild: I'm bored
    Which role do you prefer: Farming
    Timezone:UTC+2
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 2-3 hours per day
    Guild war expirience(1-10): "-1" i dont even know what it is :D
    How many hours do you have on the stats page: 51
    Previous guild: Uxs
    Reason you rae no longer in ypur previous guild?: I was not active for month beacause of exams
    Discord ID: tVincent#4571
    Anything else we should know about you?: No
    Have you completed all of these quests?: I have not finished Qira
    Are you willing to war when told so?: Yes
    Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): Yes
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: 100/ 1999

15. FruiteyLoops

FruiteyLoops Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Playridise

Highest class and level: Assassin Level 100 (I also have a level 93 mage that I might start leveling up)

My current build: My Assassin is running a rainbow tank build with a hive dagger that has up to 14k hp and also has slider for neutral. There's lots of intelligence and mana regen/steal in my build so I can spam 6k spins all the way. In wars I may use a life steal/hp regen fire build and I can definitely make many different builds that DO NOT require mythics. My Fire Build is actually REALLY good for wars.

Why I want to join the guild:
    I want to motivate myself to continue on playing Wynncraft and now with guilds fixed I finally have found my reason to be part of Wynncraft again. To join the best guild and to help conquer more lands and mantain all of the victories.

The Role I Prefer
    : I can of course have the Warring role (Because my assassin is also level 100 I can easily turn on guild xp to 100% and I can just give out all of my xp to the guild). However one big job that I can do (Because I have 10-14 inventories filled with rares and legends and 4 pages of a bank filled with them as well) is allow some of the guild members to borrow some of my equipment as long as they give it back for them to help make their own custom build for guild wars or events. I can be a supplier overall and I have many items that I can give to those that want to experiment making me relatively useful in that regard.

Timezone: Pacific Time

How active are you on Wynncraft? Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours: I started picking up Wynncraft again with there being more and more changes to the game currently. I can definitely spend 3-4 hours at least on the Weekdays and about 5-7 hours on the Weekends. I do have school and I'm part of my high school's robotics competition, but it shouldn't be anything to keep me away for super long.

Other things to note about me: I think you know enough.

Guild War Experience(1-10): 7. I've tried to do wars before. And I do know how guilds work, but with the new revamped system and overall changes, it may take some getting use to.

Previous Guild(s): It's been a while since I last joined a guild. Last time was somewhere a year ago with Orange called "The Economists" I believe. Guild Wars weren't working and I tried to help lead the guilds. There were some other irrelevant guilds that I used to join mid-game when I was level 30-60 but it's nothing special and I don't remember their name.

The reason why I am are no longer in my previous guild: The Guild system at the time wasn't working and more of the members in the guild were becoming more inactive and because of the lack of a guild system, I kind of lacked motivation to maintain being in the guild

How many hours do I have on the stats page?: I spent 134 hours total so far.

Have I completed all of these quests?(listed here):
    I haven't done Marauder's Dues yet but i'm planning on doing it soon. I've done and finished every other quest.

Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: Page 100/#2000

Am I willing to war when told so?: Very much yes, unless there's a war during school time.

How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: Whenever you guys plan on having me do a war. I can sort this out with you guys on discord.

My Discord ID: Playridise#9586 (SUPER active on discord. Whenever you want me to come on online, I can easily come if you ask me on discord).

Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): I just did

16. dollys

dollys salt queen HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    accepted and invited

17. LogicalTitan

Minecraft:

Both your applications has been accepted, contact a Recruiter or higher for invite

18. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: Sg_Voltage
    Highest class and level: Mage, 94
    Your current build: Discount Speed Mage, but working on a speed archer, so it will probably change
    Why you want to join the guild: idk, something to do. Never joined a guild before and I've been playing for a long time
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring would be the most fun, but I could probably emerald farm if needed.
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Fairly active. I go camping over the weekend sometimes, so I couldn't play, but that's only once every couple of months
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1, literally none, but I'm willing to learn
    Previous Guild(s): N/A
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: N/A
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 43
    Have you completed all of these quests?(listed here): All but qura hive, which I've killed the first two bosses
    Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID: 101+2003=2104
    Are you willing to war when told so?: yes, so long as I'm not at school or otherwise busy with personal projects
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: I'm willing to spend 2 hours, so whatever that equates to
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): WindowsVIsta#7858
    Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): I will if I'm accepted

19. LogicalTitan

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry to inform you but your application have been denied. if you wish to reapply in 2 weeks with a revised application please feel free to do so or we can provide you a list of other wonderful guilds that are currently recruiting.

20. afterburner0128

afterburner0128 thats why yo shoes raggedy HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Afterburner0128

Highest Class & Level: Archer, Level 100

My Current Build: Running Spring Build, 16/4 Mana Regen, Up to 17k Bomb Spam (Glass Cannon). Also working on Stratiformis Build as a secondary build (Good walk speed, Agility, mana regen, and Damage. Both Really good for wars.

Why I want to join: I've never really been in a really good guild, and i would like to test my abilities and strengths. Helps keep me active, and actually gives me a use to play this game more. I would like to have a roll, and help out a bit.

Role I Prefer I'm pretty good at Emerald Farming, and getting items to help out the guild, I could also do Xp (after i get my archer to 101). I could also be used in wars a lot, but i'm a bit inexperienced (explained below).

Timezone: Standard Mountain Time UTC-6:00

How Active are you on Wynncraft? I can play for 1-3 Hours on weekdays, and 3-6 Hours on Weekends. Sometimes Schoolwork, and Sports may get in the way, but quite minor usually quite active.

Other things to note about me: Nope, thats really all i have to say.

Guild War Experience: (1/10) Unfortunetly, i haven't been In Very few wars. The Guild i used to be in wasn't Adamant on Wars and then became inactive. But, I am willing to learn, and become more experienced and to really help out when i get the hang of it. I have the Material for Wars, just inexperienced because of my old guild rarely doing any.

Previous Guild(s): I used to be In a guild called The Dark Art. Been in that guild for around 9 months. The Only guild I've been in.

The Reason I'm not in my previous guild. After a while of being in it, people became inactive and didn't come on.Eventually the leader had to quit because because he had a life and barely any time to play. He said for everyone in the guild to leave the guild behind considering it dead.

How many hours do you have on the stats page? 172 Hours so far

Have I completed all of these quests?(listed here): Yes, i have completed all of them.

Add up this thread's last page number and the previous applicant's post ID:
    101 + #2005 = 2106

Am I willing to do a War when told to? Very well Yes, Unless something happens, that I'm needed to see.

How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: Around 2-4, Can't if i have to do a job/chore or have School/Sports

My Discord: /( . _ . )- hi (0e0e0e0)#0911, Active A lot.

Have you joined our discord(discord.io/hacks): Did, not long ago.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.