Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | ♕hackforums | [☆☆ Hax] | Level 93 | Community Guild | Level 80+

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Mrussell75, Feb 1, 2016.

?

Things

1. Picture

2. Text

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackPwny

BlackPwny Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    IGN: BlackPwny
    Highest class and level: Level 100 warrior
    Your curent build: Defense melee warrior
    Why you want to join the guild: I have some friends in the guild and am looking for a guild to join to have fun
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming because I love loot running so I can get that and I do csst's and farm all the time so good for xp plus i leveled an account to 100 in a week
    Timezone: PST
    How active are you on Wynncraft? I am active every single day for about 6 or more hours a day
    Anything else we should know about you?: I just like playing videogames i play others besides minecraft
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 2
    Previous Guild(s): I have never been in a guild so a bit rusty but I know a little
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Never had one lol
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 27 hours not much
    Are you will to war when told so?: yes
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Ya pretty sure I can survive qira for 5 mins probably way more
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: A fair amount so that I can also focus on say xp or emerald farming too
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim):BlackPwny#4794
    Have you joined our discord (https://discord.io/hacks): Yes I have been in it for a while

2. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted and you have been invited to the guild. Welcome to Hax!

3. LordCompost86

LordCompost86 Lord Of Gavel HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: LordCompost86
    Highest class and level: Ninja - 97
    Your curent build: Thunder Ninja, with thrundra. waiting for cataclysm
    Why you want to join the guild: Cause i want to join a community
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): Xp farming as its laid back and it helps me out in the end, its just a thing you have to do so why not enjoy it
    Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. Everyday
    Anything else we should know about you?: Im a sick lad
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 5
    Previous Guild(s): Time Rulers. had just me and my friends but they stopped playing
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: they stopped playing wynn
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 19, well im a vet, and deleted all my old characters thats why its low
    Are you will to war when told so?: yes, ill follow my orders
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: yea, only beat her once tho took my a while
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: as many as there are
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): LordCompost#8227

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  4. pvpgod9000

pvpgod9000 pvp god VIP

Minecraft:
    IGN: Lightbulb42
    Highest class and level: Warrior - 100
    Your current build: Rainbow slap melee
    Why you want to join the guild: I need a guild
    Which role do you prefer?: I am currently leveling classes but i can participate in wars
    Timezone: UTC +12 (NZ)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I can play most days for about 2 hours or more.
    Anything else we should know about you?:
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1
    Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: N/A
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 97 hours
    Are you will to war when told so?: Yes
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Not sure how long they take, a few though.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): pvpgod9001#8236
    Have you joined our discord (https://discord.io/hacks): yes

5. Love

Minecraft:
    Your application has been denied, you may revise and reapply in 2 weeks. Thank you for applying to HackForums.
    Your application has been accepted, contact a Recruiter+ for invite. Welcome to the guild!

6. danieljunek15

danieljunek15 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: danieljunek15
    Highest class and level: 100-98-84
    Your curent build: apocbuild
    Why you want to join the guild: because my current guild is dead. and i hope to help this guild with guild warrs. and i know the comunety is lovely. and i regret leaving hax.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring
    Timezone: cet
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: i'm on every day like 1-3 hours
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 9
    Previous Guild(s): autipouwer-psal-shadow kittens-hax-titans valors- i hope hax agen.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: titans valors is dead no comunety
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 135 hours
    Are you will to war when told so?: yes
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: ofcorse i can kill him in one minute
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: 1-5 or maby more if i may to
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): danieljunek15#6340

7. Matt213

Matt213 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN:
    Highest class and level: 100 archer, 100 mage, 90 warrior
    Your curent build: Mage uses a high damage thunder build (primary class)
    Why you want to join the guild: My old guild is now dead so there's no point in staying in it. Now I want a new one.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring is fine with me, I can farm if needed. Doesn't really bother me tbh.
    Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Pretty much every day, sometimes I can't get on at night.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 8-9
    Previous Guild(s): Beasts
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: It is dead now, leader quit.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 103 hours
    Are you will to war when told so?: Yeh
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Easy
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Depending on the day I could prob do 3ish wars. That is roughly the min, could prob do more.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): Lemurs #0977

8. danieljunek15

danieljunek15 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:

9. Zak146

Zak146 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: mayssaa
    Highest class and level: Assassin - level 101
    Your curent build: High spell damage
    Why you want to join the guild: I have no interest in other guilds, joining this guild will help me happy as I will communicate and help players.
    Which role do you prefer?: I would rather take the role as a xp grinder, I do grind gear so that would count as xp grinding.
    Timezone: Pacific Eastern time (U.S & Canada)
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I will be on atleast once every 48 hours, I will try to get online as much as I can as my job is keeping me busy.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I like grinding a lot! I also don't like annoying people.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1 - I have never participated in a guild war, I would like to learn how.
    Previous Guild(s): Dark Art Guild.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: It was dead, we all decided to leave as I waited for the guild leaving glitch to be fixed.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: It says I have 72 hours.
    Are you will to war when told so?: Yes I will, just remind me when I will have to participate.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes I can.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: As much as I have to do.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): mayssaa#1189 - P.S I have already joined the discord for this guild.

10. Love

Minecraft:
    All of these apps have been accepted, contact a Recruiter+ for invite. Welcome to the guild!

11. ProbablyCheats

ProbablyCheats ProbablyCheats HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: ProbablyCheats
    Highest class and level: Warrior, LVL 100
    Your curent build: Max Fire damage
    Why you want to join the guild: Because it seems like fun and I need one
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) XP/Emerald Farming, especially Emerald, as I need money
    Timezone: USA EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. : I can usually play about an hour per day
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1
    Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Didn't have one
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 35 Hours
    Are you will to war when told so?: Depends
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: haven't checked yet
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: Maybe 3?
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): OGStrafes#7003

12. Kioly_

Kioly_ Well-Known HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: Kioly
    Age- 5-10, 11-13, 14-15, 16-20, 21+: I am 16-20
    Highest class and level: 101 mage is highest
    Your curent build: Current on my mage is fatal thunder build
    Why you want to join the guild: My old guild is very inactive and it would be nice to have a more active guild.
    Which role do you prefer?: Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain) I could do anything really, but I would prob prefer XP/emerald farming.
    Timezone: Central CST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours. I am pretty active on wynncraft. I get on usually every day.
    Anything else we should know about you?: Nope :D
    Guild War Experience(1-10): prob about a 4
    Previous Guild(s): KioPeppa and CorkusFactory
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Inactive
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 160 atm
    Are you will to war when told so?: If I am not doing something at that moment I prob would yes.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: I am not sure. 1-3?
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): Kioly#0964
    Have you joined our discord (https://discord.io/hacks): Nope, but I can.

13. Love

Minecraft:
    Your application has been denied, you may revise your application and reapply in 2 weeks if you're serious about joining a war guild. Alternatively, I can provide you with a list of guilds more suited towards starting out considering you have not joined a guild previously.
    Your application has been accepted, you may contact a Recruiter+ for invite. We're glad to have you join us.

14. Hens1123

Hens1123 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: Hens1123
    Highest class and level: Assasain lvl 100
    Your curent build: swapping from gravity tank to 138% loot bonus sets.
    Why you want to join the guild: I need an active guild to have more things to do on the server
    Which role do you prefer?: I like to run with my LB set and get tons of loot but I still got no mythics yet :(
    Timezone: US/Canada EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: I am on almost every day though I do travel for 2-3 days at a time once every 2-3 months because I am in the 4H
    Anything else we should know about you?: I am good at cooking and I built my own gaming PC.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 2
    Previous Guild(s): Dark hunters (ancient guild that became inactive)
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: It was inactive
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 46 hours (at this time) I was told that the hours were like times 5 but idk how that works
    Are you will to war when told so?: Yeah unless I am in the middle of LI or something.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: if I have my tank build on I could easily
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: I am not entirely sure how many as I am mainly active during the night when I am not interupted.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): Hens1123#4113
    Have you joined our discord (https://discord.io/hacks):Yes

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  15. Kioly_

Kioly_ Well-Known HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alright I will leave my old guild. You can contact me in-game with name Kioly.

16. Kogut

Kogut Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Your application has been denied, you may revise your application and reapply in 2 weeks if you're serious about joining a war guild. Alternatively, I can provide you with a list of guilds more suited towards you.

17. Xynq

Xynq to pimp a butterfly VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: Xynq
    Highest class and level: Mage 100
    Your current build: Rainbow Mage
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to join HackForums to be apart of the largest community on Wynncraft and to make more friends who share common interests with me.
    Which role do you prefer?: Healer/Tank
    Timezone: EST
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: 1-3 Hours
    Anything else we should know about you?: N/A.
    Guild War Experience: 5
    Previous Guild(s): Nuf.
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: Falling out between friends and guild leader
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 67.
    Are you will to war when told so?: Yes.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Yes.
    How many successful wars are you willing to do per day?: 2-5
    Whats you discord ID: Xynq#3742
    Have you joined our discord: Yes

18. novajnior

novajnior Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN: novajnior
    Highest class and level: Warrior, 82(climbing everyday)
    Your curent build: Grinding w/ cosmic build, going for alkatraz, lifesteal build
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to be part of an active community that can I can help/be helped.
    Which role do you prefer?: Tank, bruiser.
    Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): XP/Emerald Farming because It is fun for me to put on some music and grind for a couple of hours. I would also Love to start warring!
    Timezone: Pacific Standard, UTC -8
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours: every day for atleast 2 hours, my job might keep my away from wynn for maybe 72 hours if I am scheduled 24/7 which probs won't happen but it might.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I like anime.
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1 (my old guild never warred because they were very small)
    Previous Guild(s): Wynners for Lyfe
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I want to be part of an active guild where I can experience wynncraft to the fullest. So I left in search of an active guild.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 31 hours, joined 4 years ago.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Have not completed it.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: All that are asked of me. Would like to do all that occur.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): novajnior#3584
    Have you joined our discord : Ofcourse!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  19. Love

Minecraft:
    Your application has been accepted, contact a guild member that is recruiter or higher for invite. Welcome to HackForums, and see you in the guild soon!
    Your application has been denied, however you are welcome to reapply in 2 weeks or when you've reached level 90 or higher. I can also provide you with a list of guilds I reccomend joining, that will have a lower level requirement.

20. novajnior

novajnior Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    (was told to reapply when I was 90+)
    IGN: novajnior
    Highest class and level: Warrior, 97(climbing everyday)
    Your curent build: Grinding w/ cosmic build, going for alkatraz, lifesteal build
    Why you want to join the guild: I want to be part of an active community that can I can help/be helped.
    Which role do you prefer?: Tank, bruiser.
    Warring, XP/Emerald Farming, Other (Explain): XP/Emerald Farming because It is fun for me to put on some music and grind for a couple of hours. I would also Love to start warring!
    Timezone: Pacific Standard, UTC -8
    How active are you on Wynncraft?: Note any activities that would keep you offline more than 72 hours: every day for atleast 2 hours, my job might keep my away from wynn for maybe 72 hours if I am scheduled 24/7 which probs won't happen but it might.
    Anything else we should know about you?: I like anime. This is also the second time as overnight I have gained 10 lvls and going to 101 FAST!
    Guild War Experience(1-10): 1 (my old guild never warred because they were very small)
    Previous Guild(s): Wynners for Lyfe
    Reason you are no longer in your previous guild: I want to be part of an active guild where I can experience wynncraft to the fullest. So I left in search of an active guild.
    How many hours do you have on the stats page?: 31 hours, joined 4 years ago.
    Can you survive the Qira boss room for at least 5 minutes?: Have not completed it.
    How many successful (this includes retrying until mobs spawn) wars are you willing to do per day?: All that are asked of me. Would like to do all that occur.
    Whats you discord ID(Name#discrim): novajnior#3584
    Have you joined our discord : Ofcourse!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.